An Aquaintance On How Larger Muscles Are Impacting His Interactions With Women

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
That guy does not have big muscles or low bodyfat. But, let's be realistic.

Even if you think that he has good muscle, he doesn't have low bodyfat. Get rid of the b&w high contrast, and rehydrate him and he's your average joe who nobody would give a second look without a shirt on. Anybody can have that version of low bodyfat by simply dehydration techniques and then doctoring the photograph. Moreover, it's the same issue. His muscles are not noticeable with clothes on. They only make a difference when the clothes come off and, by then, it's kind of irrelevant.

"he's your average joe"

Dude you're f*****g retarded. And saying you can't notice muscles with clothes on just shows you have none, but in reality its blatantly wrong.

"Dehydration techniques" just f*****g lol.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
"he's your average joe"

Dude you're f*****g retarded. And saying you can't notice muscles with clothes on just shows you have none, but in reality its blatantly wrong.

"Dehydration techniques" just f*****g lol.

Here come the insults. I have photos of myself (selfies/progress pics) taken1 day apart. On one of the days, I looked significantly fatter and bulkier. I didn't even use a dehydration technique but took photos 2 days in a row and noticed it. If I had researched and used proper dehydration techniques, I could have gotten the perfect blend of bulky looking muscles and small looking belly. In fact, my bodyfat only looks a few percentage points higher than his in my smaller day, but a few more on the larger day. So yes he's your average joe with excellent lighting, photography and dehydration techniques.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
That guy does not have big muscles or low bodyfat. But, let's be realistic.

Even if you think that he has good muscle, he doesn't have low bodyfat. Get rid of the b&w high contrast, and rehydrate him and he's your average joe who nobody would give a second look without a shirt on. Anybody can have that version of low bodyfat by simply dehydration techniques and then doctoring the photograph. Moreover, it's the same issue. His muscles are not noticeable with clothes on. They only make a difference when the clothes come off and, by then, it's kind of irrelevant.
Its Kelly Slater, mate.

Anything under 15 percent body fat is low body fat by my book.

I dislike the 8 percent, very lean look myself. I hear a few women say they don't like that vascular (veiny) look either.

As for muscle - I think he has some decent size - i'd prefer to be a little bigger, but this type of is a very healthy and realistic body to aspire to.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Here come the insults. I have photos of myself (selfies/progress pics) taken1 day apart. On one of the days, I looked significantly fatter and bulkier. I didn't even use a dehydration technique but took photos 2 days in a row and noticed it. If I had researched and used proper dehydration techniques, I could have gotten the perfect blend of bulky looking muscles and small looking belly. In fact, my bodyfat only looks a few percentage points higher than his in my smaller day, but a few more on the larger day. So yes he's your average joe with excellent lighting, photography and dehydration techniques.

Post those photos then.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Here's me at around 16 percent at 185lbs (5'10).

Pictures around a year old now, but still in similar shape, maybe a percent or two lower now.

14492424_10154684260803586_5528950979077090964_n.jpg

I'm not jacked but people know I lift without having to remove my clothes.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score

Pictures around a year old now, but still in similar shape, maybe a percent or two lower now.

View attachment 74819

What are your lifts like? Deadlift, shoulder press, bench, rows, squat etc.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score

View attachment 74819

Props for posting your photo and sticking to a lifting/health lifestyle. But I'd disagree. I have larger muscles than you (and I'm a manlet so it should show even more) and people have been surprised when I told them that I lift.

Also, you look leaner than that Kelly Slater photo. So, as I said, his bodyfat in that photo is not low and he is an average joe with above average photography/dehydration.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Props for posting your photo and sticking to a lifting/health lifestyle. But I'd disagree. I have larger muscles than you (and I'm a manlet so it should show even more) and people have been surprised when I told them that I lift.

Also, you look leaner than that Kelly Slater photo. So, as I said, his bodyfat in that photo is not low and he is an average joe with above average photography/dehydration.

Post pics

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
What are your lifts like? Deadlift, shoulder press, bench, rows, squat etc.
Bench Press is around 200lbs 8 reps (no idea what my one rep max is).
Dumbell shoulder press is 45lbs
Bent over rows is 80lbs
Squats is 260lbs

Not amazing numbers by any stretch, but as long as I look decent then I'm happy.

I believe that diet is 80% of having a great body.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Bench Press is around 200lbs 8 reps (no idea what my one rep max is).
Dumbell shoulder press is 45lbs
Bent over rows is 80lbs
Squats is 260lbs

Not amazing numbers by any stretch, but as long as I look decent then I'm happy.

I believe that diet is 80% of having a great body.

Agree. I'm around 20% above those but still killed by being 3-4% higher in body fat. Pretty good bench there as well, interesting because I'm doing 190 poundsish for bench but a 55 pound dumbell shoulder press.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't want to post pics publicly here. I can PM them and you can confirm for everyone here if you want. Also, I just checked and the photos I took were 2 days apart, not 1. My argument about dehydration techniques still holds.

Yeah pm, interested

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Agree. I'm around 20% above those but still killed by being 3-4% higher in body fat. Pretty good bench there as well, interesting because I'm doing 190 poundsish for bench but a 55 pound dumbell shoulder press.
I've got quite weak shoulders because of a few injuries.

A lot of bodybuilders swear by lower weight and lighter reps for shoulders - that's what I do anyway and try and hit at least 12 reps.

shookwun

Reaction score
I can tell you from experience, that women cant keep there hands off of me.

Bars, clubs, house parties they seem to all want to touch, grab and feel the gains.

barfacan

Experienced Member
Reaction score
If you're anything above a pure shitty ectomorph then you definitely need to gymmax at least 3 days a week. Once you gain enough experience you can just do H.I.T training; 30 minutes a workout.

DHTpolice

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

View attachment 74819

You went from no baldness to Norwood 4 in one year?

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
You went from no baldness to Norwood 4 in one year?
Haha no that would be awful.

I was actually a norwood 3 there and I think I had put toppik in my hair. My hair was a grade 2 in this picture and I used to sprinkle toppik onto the temples and then use hairspray to keep it attached to the hair.

In the last year I've diffused rather than receded. So the hairline is almost the same but the top looks weak.

I think by next summer I will have to start shaving again - it sucks but it looks weak as piss when its thin.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
The importance of muscle mass:

WhatThePuck0116_MarkSalling.jpg

39E165DE00000578-3887028-image-m-3_1477870033866.jpg

Its amazing how higher body fat and lower muscle mass affects the appearance of the jaw as well.

He's gone from an 8 to a 5.5 and didn't lose any hair to make the fall.

And people say bodies don't matter.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
The importance of muscle mass:

View attachment 74855

View attachment 74856

Its amazing how higher body fat and lower muscle mass affects the appearance of the jaw as well.

He's gone from an 8 to a 5.5 and didn't lose any hair to make the fall.

And people say bodies don't matter.

Cope.

Fact is women only care about your hair.

Here's my pic, I can't get any women because I don't have hair hair:

b2dffbbb6ecd94bf41b2b1f88bf06f1c--ripped-muscle-muscle-men.jpg

Just FYI my body is average and piss easy to get. I work out twice a week, I have average genetics, I never eat ice cream / cake / sh*t and I limit alcohol to three servings a day. It doesn't help me with the women at all because I don't have hair.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Cope.

Fact is women only care about your hair.

Here's my pic, I can't get any women because I don't have hair hair:

View attachment 74857

Just FYI my body is average and piss easy to get. I work out twice a week, I have average genetics, I never eat ice cream / cake / sh*t and I limit alcohol to three servings a day. It doesn't help me with the women at all because I don't have hair.
How is it cope?

Honestly - rate him in the first picture and then rate him in the second picture.

In the last picture he wouldn't even turn a head.