All we need to know about RU58841

Status
Not open for further replies.

first

Established Member
Reaction score
monty1978 said:
Holy sh*t first.

How is your regimen treating you. I didn't think you would be back here. What are you replacing for the RU or is it an addition.
I don't want to go off topic here but I stopped all treatments fairly short after I stopped visiting these forums. Not due to it not working, it worked extremely well but due to other things.

I got a girlfriend who moved in, our relationship was and is very stable and since my hair looked great, I didn't think hair was too important. So after a while I dropped everything. Which means I lost most of my gains, I didn't mind it as much now as I did before but recently I started it up again. The main difference this time is that I am using RU instead of fins, mainly due to RU not getting as systemically absorbed and as I've pointed out, fins gave me quite some side effects. I could counter those with tamoxifen but I was a bit worried about the long term effects of tamoxifen so I'd rather just use something that isn't absorbed, at least not to any great extent.

It's too early to tell how well the RU is working but from my experience it seems paramount that the solution is fresh when applied.

kento

Established Member
Reaction score
first said:
It could be because I keep the solution in the fridge instead of the freezer but

Freezer isn't too much low temperatures for RU. I guess -20c is ok or RU can handle even more lower temperatures.

btw how did u manged to guess the exact % od RU if you make the application everyday.

first

Established Member
Reaction score
kento said:
btw how did u manged to guess the exact % od RU if you make the application everyday.
I don't make it every day, I make a batch every 10 days. The % doesn't really matter though, what's important is how much you take per day.

The fellow who does make it every day uses a scale to messure it.

amsch

Reaction score
first said:
kento said:
I don't make it every day, I make a batch every 10 days. The % doesn't really matter though, what's important is how much you take per day.

The fellow who does make it every day uses a scale to messure it.

first, you dropped treatments right after leaving the boards?

So for how long exactly have you been using RU? Is it the only thing you use at the moment (internals+topicals)

el_duterino

Reaction score
for people considering using RU : it does help a lot to add fluridil as well to this combo. Fluridil has no systemic effects at all even at high dosage and helps by inhibiting the creation of new androgen receptos, which means that the number of AR will decrease to some extent and this boost the effects , and greatly reduces shedding/miniaturization.

Don't use too much RU like I did and got Angioedema issues.

Ru is quite safe at low dosage and has no or very little noticeable systemic/androgenic side effects, but it does break down into some other anti-androgens that have a much longer serum half life (=will accumulate) and those can cause temporary issues after prolonged usage.

DHEA needs to bind to the androgen receptors as well as DHT, and if the place is taken by those Ru anti-androgens it can block the effects of DHEA and cause recurring Angioedeama.
Low DHEA levels are a found in people with non-allergic angioedeama.

Watch for unexplicated, sudden swelling of the lips, inside the throat or fingers.
Reduce dosage or take a break if this happens.

Try to use no more than 20mg a day.
FYI I used 200mg a day and my body weight is 65kgs.

kento

Established Member
Reaction score
el_duterino said:
Try to use no more than 20mg a day.

That's less than a gram of RU per month.

Do you think that the combo RU/fluridil can be good replacement for oral finasteride?

el_duterino

Reaction score
RU + Fluridil is a lot more effective than finasteride alone for hair maintenance AND has less side effects at the same time.

So yes, it is an upgrade from finasteride.

However, you might need a bit more thant 20mg of RU a day if you don't reduce DHT internally, depending on how large your area of male pattern baldness is.

The smartest way to stop hairloss is to block and "destroy" the androgen receptors on the scalp only.

But the overall best results will be in a combo of finasteride + RU + Fluridil. That should stop any type of hairloss provided the regimen is started early enough (at Norwood 1 or NW2).

DHR

Reaction score
well I'm thinking..

they say mix a gram with pure alcohol (14ml) and Distilled Water (2ml) which adds up too 20ml at 5%

5 grams would in theory therefore make 100ml (5*20)

and it advises that you use 1 ml a day, so with that mixture, using that amount daily, it would work out at lasting 100 days

almost 239 dollars (exluding cost of other needed ingerdients) for 100 days is abit too steep for me, I think I'll have to stick with spironolactone, or perhaps get some flutamide

DHR

Reaction score
it does sound very good, I think I;m going to have to get a better paid job.

kento

Established Member
Reaction score
Anyone here have ordered from elitenet pharmacy ?? Are they good company?

irishpride86

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
yah there cool i like them a lot.. very nice folks !!

And for the record they DID confirm they get there RU from Faith Eagle... so same stuff.

JDS 17

Reaction score
I was going to purchase some RU from Elitenet earlier today however just before getting to the credit card details section internet explorer notified me that the security certificate for the site was not valid, has anyone else had this problem?

first

Established Member
Reaction score
JDS 17 said:
I was going to purchase some RU from Elitenet earlier today however just before getting to the credit card details section internet explorer notified me that the security certificate for the site was not valid, has anyone else had this problem?
You expect a site that sells various prescription drugs to be certified with Microsoft?

JDS 17

Reaction score
first said:
JDS 17 said:
You expect a site that sells various prescription drugs to be certified with Microsoft?

I don't know really however no such problems with Dr. Lee (minoxidil.com) so yes it worries me. Have decided to go with FE instead as cheaper and seems more secure option.

Status
Not open for further replies.