All we need to know about RU58841

Status
Not open for further replies.

juanbastos

Reaction score
Hi,

I ordered 10mg from K@ne this year and wanted to share my feedback after trying for a little bit more than 2 months. I must say I didn't see any improvements...

The protocol was the one below, I increased the daily dose little by little:
> first two weeks 25mg
> week 3-4 : 50mg
> weeks 5-6 : 75mg
> weeks 7+ : 100mg
> everything was mixed with 2/3 everclear and 1/3pg

I didn't see any improvement, nor shedding and had little side effects that made me stop RU, even though I've never had any sides with finasteride:
> a little bit of brainfog
> some very slight testicule pain
> growth of very very small lump under both nipples (even though I do exercice very often)

So I'm remaining around 5mg+ of RU that I'm definitely not going to use due to sides...

I bet that anti DHT might not work for me as I'm not even sure finasteride worked on me...

Romain

israelite

Experienced Member
Reaction score
juanbastos said:
Hi,

I ordered 10mg from K@ne this year and wanted to share my feedback after trying for a little bit more than 2 months. I must say I didn't see any improvements...

> first two weeks 25mg

I didn't see any improvement, nor shedding and had little side effects that made me stop RU, even though I've never had any sides with finasteride:
> growth of very very small lump under both nipples (even though I do exercice very often)

So I'm remaining around 5mg+ of RU that I'm definitely not going to use due to sides...

I bet that anti DHT might not work for me as I'm not even sure finasteride worked on me...

Romain
do u use any growth stimulants ?

shiny

Reaction score
Hello,

Can anyone please start recommending their source for ru? has anyone received a good batch lately? and if so, from where - faith eagle, OC, KC?
I've personally been using OC for the last 6 months and its Fine - shedding drastically subsided and no sides - I'm happy with that, but is OC still legit?

also what's the deal with FF? is he now also a source? is his RU Pure?

juanbastos

Reaction score
israelite said:
juanbastos said:
Hi,

> first two weeks 25mg

Romain
do u use any growth stimulants ?
The only things I used besides RU was:
> chibro proscar 1/4
> minoxidil 5% twice daily
> Vitamins (maxi-hair)

shiny

Reaction score
israelite said:
kane is selling it 280 for 10 grams.
That sounds almost too cheap. you know if its good/pure? you ordered from him lately?

what about OC? anyone got a batch from them recently?

hammer2012

Reaction score
over 150 people were using CB-03-01 from the scam artist and apart from 1 or 2 others never saw any results despite using for months. Those two people could have experienced placebo effect. similar amount of people were using rum and almost all of them didn't notice any difference in their hair after months of use. buyer beware. also the tactics used by the infamous scam artist are dodgy "if you don't contribute to testing you'll be banned from the forum and future group buys" "the company needs $1800 to test new product and we must raise this money ASAP"

that guy is a liar and well established scam artist.

blaze

Experienced Member
Reaction score
hammer2012 said:
over 150 people were using CB-03-01 from the scam artist and apart from 1 or 2 others never saw any results despite using for months. Those two people could have experienced placebo effect. similar amount of people were using rum and almost all of them didn't notice any difference in their hair after months of use. buyer beware. also the tactics used by the infamous scam artist are dodgy "if you don't contribute to testing you'll be banned from the forum and future group buys" "the company needs $1800 to test new product and we must raise this money ASAP"

that guy is a liar and well established scam artist.

you are the liar and that is not what was said at all. And you know that.

no one was threatened with being banned. And testing for the purity of the various products was only 400.00 total you liar. most who were in on whatever order was being made happily contributed 10-20.00 each.

I..yes..I was the one that introduced the guy who does the testing to finasteride and those guys. He is legit. Am I a scammer too???

The CB was pure and legit. Why it wasnt working for a lot was mostly due to the fact they only were using it every other day due to how expensive the stuff is.

This stuff would work best if you used it twice per day as most antiandrogens do.

I thought you were going to stop attacking these guys? Looks like you were lying again.

hammer2012

Reaction score
all im stating: buyer beware and do your research. you may be buying something that's not what it seems. that's all!!

have a good day, adios =>

hairhoper

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I too can vouch that Hammer is lying.

I witnessed what happened on the private forum and nothing he is saying is remotely true.

Wild guess, he's a shill with an agenda.

Go f*** yourself Hammer, you're not helping anyone.

hammer2012

Reaction score
hairhoper, bring yo momma and I'll fck her + your sister too. stop getting emotional like a little b*tch. read it carefully, I DON'T GIVE A FCK WHAT YOU THINK. this is my opinion and you shouldn't give fck too so now get lost son =>

hairhoper

Experienced Member
Reaction score
hammer2012 said:
hairhoper, bring yo momma and I'll fck her + your sister too. stop getting emotional like a little b*tch. read it carefully, I DON'T GIVE A FCK WHAT YOU THINK. this is my opinion and you shouldn't give fck too so now get lost son =>

Good stuff you illiterate moron. I'm going to quote this every time you make a future post so everyone knows what a pathetic waste of time you are.

Cassin

Reaction score
hairhoper said:
hammer2012 said:

Good stuff you illiterate moron. I'm going to quote this every time you make a future post so everyone knows what a pathetic waste of time you are.

Please don't.

Everyone cool down ok???

Status
Not open for further replies.