All we need to know about RU58841

Status
Not open for further replies.

israelite

Experienced Member
Reaction score
TravisB said:
peloncete1989 said:
There is no drug that solves/cures the male pattern baldeness caused by androgens... RU will "only" slow the process for years, but if you have male pattern baldness you have male pattern baldness.

Anyway I'm worried about the quality of the RU we use... specially from an American source that I used to deffend, but I think I was wrong with the lab and with its owners... wish I'm wrong.

So you think they were scammers?

travis, u know much time was put into these orders! scammers? come on dude, thats bullsh$#

israelite

Experienced Member
Reaction score
peloncete1989 said:
There is no drug that solves/cures the male pattern baldeness caused by androgens... RU will "only" slow the process for years, but if you have male pattern baldness you have male pattern baldness.

Anyway I'm worried about the quality of the RU we use... specially from an American source that I used to deffend, but I think I was wrong with the lab and with its owners... wish I'm wrong.

why dont u test ru? i will pay for it!

T

TravisB

israelite said:
TravisB said:
peloncete1989 said:

travis, u know much time was put into these orders! scammers? come on dude, thats bullsh$#

Relax, I was just asking him.

Cassin

Reaction score
israelite said:
TravisB said:
peloncete1989 said:

Hey relax. He is allowed to be skeptical and it's good to be skeptical. People have a right to be uncomfortable with how this entire thing went down across every site.

israelite

Experienced Member
Reaction score
finn, enden, are not here to defend themselves but i will. an email i received today"when people start posting crap like they are it doesnt help as we all know how hit and miss RU is".

peloncete1989

Reaction score
Relax man.

I don't have any intention in changing where people buy their RU.
The first thing you can see in my message is that I've not said where I buy my RU... because I don't care where people buy it.

And if people think Ra.x...us is working fine, nice for them. Buy it again!
I'm just saying in my opinion and in my experience, R..ax...us is not working how my Chinese RU used to do.

I'm using R.ax..us. one day, and Chinese-brand the next one, and I feel and shed in a very different way... that's the reality.
Maybe it's just because my R..ax.us' had a bad "conservation" when it was sending via USPS, maybe.

But I used to defend R..ax...us, its RU and its owners (in StopMPB) at 200%, and being realistic this RU is not working IN MY CASE.

And I repeat, buy your RU where you think it'll be better for you, I'll do the same.
Nothing else.

PS: Enden was not in the staff of R.ax..us, maybe you mean Crochteg and finasteride.

PS2: and I've not said NEVER they are/were scammers (I was in the other forum time enough before you know about its existence israelite, and I've been helping people and being helped in there), I've said it's not working for me as I expected.

peloncete1989

Reaction score
TravisB said:
peloncete1989 said:

[/quote]

No, I don't think this at all.

israelite

Experienced Member
Reaction score
u have said some things that are untrue:

Who has analised this RU? Ouch, the same people who makes it.
1.I could do the same paper with Word or PhotoShop in 2 minutes.
WRONG! hairy tested the ru 100% pure. infact the rum was tested by 2 different chemist!

2.Anyway, I've not tested it, I'm just giving my impression.
you are giving your impression based upon how your hair sheds on ifferent days ? are u serious?

peloncete1989

Reaction score
1. Hairy tested the RUM.
The RU was NEVER tested (except by crochteg, and I don't doubt about his sincerity), WE (look, which person I'm using, WE, because I paid for it) tested the OC and Kane batches.

RUM was showed pure.

2. RU works for about 24 hours.
If I forget one day my RU application I shed like the hell.

One day with RU I loose about 10 visible hairs, one day without RU I loose about 200-300 hairs (and probably I'm getting short).

Do you know el_duterino, einstein... all these other people who used to share the steroids section in the other forum with me... ask them.
Ask enden what happens to him when ONE DAY, ONLY ONE DAY he forgets his RU... using his testosteron replacement therapy.

I don't understand this.
I may praise Kane or say his RU doesn't work. Nothing happens.
I may praise OC or say his RU doesn't work. Nothing happens.
I may praise FE or say his RU doesn't work. Nothing happens.

I'm just saying this RU is not working IN MY CASE as my chinese brand does and what I expected... WHERE IS THE PROBLEM?

israelite

Experienced Member
Reaction score
peloncete1989 said:
1. Hairy tested the RUM.
The RU was NEVER tested (except by crochteg, and I don't doubt about his sincerity), WE (look, which person I'm using, WE, because I paid for it) tested the OC and Kane batches.

RUM was showed pure.

2. RU works for about 24 hours.
If I forget one day my RU application I shed like the hell.

One day with RU I loose about 10 visible hairs, one day without RU I loose about 200-300 hairs (and probably I'm getting short).

Do you know el_duterino, einstein... all these other people who used to share the steroids section in the other forum with me... ask them.
Ask enden what happens to him when ONE DAY, ONLY ONE DAY he forgets his RU... using his testosteron replacement therapy.

I don't understand this.
I may praise Kane or say his RU doesn't work. Nothing happens.
I may praise OC or say his RU doesn't work. Nothing happens.
I may praise FE or say his RU doesn't work. Nothing happens.

I'm just saying this RU is not working IN MY CASE as my chinese brand does and what I expected... WHERE IS THE PROBLEM?
:dunno:

fuckbaldness

Reaction score
he guys
whats the best vehicle for RU? last thing was the kramer and b.. vehicle does it work? I Will start RU next week

israelite

Experienced Member
Reaction score
fuckbaldness said:
he guys
whats the best vehicle for RU? last thing was the kramer and b.. vehicle does it work? I Will start RU next week

yes, kramer bohn solution is the only delivery i would use for ru!

Baker1986

Reaction score
Any other opinions on RU veichles? I'm planning on mixing it with kirkland minoxidil, since im already using it and i cant get pure alcohol here...
Will this veichle do fine?

waynakyo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I recently started mixing RU with minoxidil (which I always do) in a transparent tube. I noticed they are not mixing well at all.. RU Is not dissolving well that is. But when I add a bit of everclear it gets much better.

Joshuk

Reaction score
anything more than 25mg RU/ml in a standard minoxidil vehicle wont mix completly, but as you said if u add some ethanol it does.

i have been using 16ml 5% kirland + 5ml 96% ethanol mix =21ml solution

add 700mg of RU into the 21ml= about 33mg RU per ml

i use about 2.5ml an evening so about 75-80mg RU each application.

i was wondering how long does it take people to apply RU each evening and how hard do you rub the solution in.

only asking casue from applying the solution to dry is about 40mins for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.