All we need to know about RU58841

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johanne M.

Reaction score
According to a recent post, giving the prices, Kounting Chemicals and Kounting China appear to be dinstinct resellers.... The trouble is that when I visit Kounting Chemicals website, the e-mail adresse mentions kountingchina ! I never really understood Kane issue.... Could someone explain ?

Johanne M.

Reaction score
Enden said:
Ball Pattern Menless said:
I hope so because it's not easy to make our own solution with RU. We are not able to tell which dosage is the best and if the RU is really pure...
That's not true, but I admit that it's a while since RU58841 from the current suppliers was tested, and that some people are questioning the legitimacy and purity. Stay away from yellow RU - and OC's new compound, and you'll probably be fine. OC's compound has never been tested, but it appears like they're buying from KC. Their new compound doesn't look like RU, so people should stay away until we have verified that it's legit.

Enden, what do you mean by OC's New compound ?
I emailed Henry, he did not refute when I told him that I new that his stuff sould come from Kounting Chem. He told me the batch is dated from August.
I'd rather take some from Canada thant China because of customs... but I want real one !

waynakyo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I've been experimenting with high doses of RU, and it's working.
Side effects are so far not bad, mainly weak libido, bit of low mood, but the best part is that this goes away when i stop -- like in a day or so.

So far this strategy has delayed my usual shed in Feb/March, ...
Anyone else went up to 300mg/day ? (+ dermarolling?)

Joshuk

Reaction score
im using 150mg at the moment and seem to be holding steady, one thing i did notice at higher doeses is my scalp seems to dry out abit more than before.

i try to rub the solution in hard on the scalp maybe im doing it to much i dont know, how long does it take every1 else to apply RU??

i might start using a dermaroller to get better results and bump dose up to 200mg soon.

LostHope

Reaction score
waynakyo said:
I've been experimenting with high doses of RU, and it's working.
Side effects are so far not bad, mainly weak libido, bit of low mood, but the best part is that this goes away when i stop -- like in a day or so.

So far this strategy has delayed my usual shed in Feb/March, ...
Anyone else went up to 300mg/day ? (+ dermarolling?)

That means even guys who seem to tolerate well RU start to see sides when they give single shots, or few shots of double or triple usual daily dosages.
You can imagine, that the average joe will see sides on much lower dosages, esp. when used in accumulation ( daily usage ).

May I ask for your side effect profile on finasteride?

I'm still surprised that some few guys claim to tolerate many mg's of RU in their system while claiming to not tolerate finasteride in the micro gram range. The 1st one is a highly potent antiandrogen, while the last one is 'just' a 5a reductase inhibitor

waynakyo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I never tried finasteride, and that is for a simple reason: I am sure I won't tolerate me. Let me tell you this: Saw Palmetto messed me up. It is 5a reductase inhibitor(5RI).

There is something about 5RI that messes up some people real bad.

Even though I can up RU, I have never seen an RU success story similar to what some people get from finasteride... RU is for maintenance only and it's not enough to stop further miniaturization

LostHope

Reaction score
waynakyo said:
I never tried finasteride, and that is for a simple reason: I am sure I won't tolerate me. Let me tell you this: Saw Palmetto messed me up. It is 5a reductase inhibitor(5RI).

There is something about 5RI that messes up some people real bad.

Even though I can up RU, I have never seen an RU success story similar to what some people get from finasteride... RU is for maintenance only and it's not enough to stop further miniaturization

When I tried RU we were a group of 3. It was RU from Kane. 2 had to stop immediately due to sides. I had to reduce to ~ 20mg/d and tried it for over 1 yr. Can not say whether it did really help in any way. I'm now back on low dose finasteride ( as el dutasteride is also ), which I can tolerate much better than RU. My next plans for 17AP are delayed as the current regime works quite good...

waynakyo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
LastHope said:
When I tried RU we were a group of 3. It was RU from Kane. 2 had to stop immediately due to sides. I had to reduce to ~ 20mg/d and tried it for over 1 yr. Can not say whether it did really help in any way. I'm now back on low dose finasteride ( as el dutasteride is also ), which I can tolerate much better than RU. My next plans for 17AP are delayed as the current regime works quite good

Interesting, can you please tell me what kind of signs you feel ? I mean for me the sides seem so low that I am not even sure if they are real..

things is that, did anybody complained of permanent effect of RU (even after stopping) ? did you feel better when you stopped ? How long did it take ?

for finasteride we know the half life is much longer, plus some people (I Think I will be one given my reaction to SP) have permanent effect.. (let's not start this discussion, I am just acknowledging that it happens for some and there are docs looking into this now)..

fuckbaldness

Reaction score
he waynakyo

first you say it works when taken 300 mg and then you say 'RU is for maintenance only and it's not enough to stop further miniaturization' which means your hair is getting thinner.

I want to give ru a shot because of finasteride sides. So does it work?

LostHope

Reaction score
waynakyo said:
Interesting, can you please tell me what kind of signs you feel ? I mean for me the sides seem so low that I am not even sure if they are real..

Nut ache, growing level of reduced libido, ed symtoms, very badly influencing sex life, general tiredness, I felt more sick day by day, no drive - it's not tolerable for a longer period of time. There was a clear build up period detectable.
By far more and heavier sides compared to finasteride.
Recovery - it got better each day, full recovery in few weeks.
But don't forget I just used a low dose compared to you.
We were discussing in the forums at that time whether the RU we got from Kane was stretched with flutamide or something due to the sides.
Later I found the private forum, where a lot of RU testing was done and many guys complaind on sides... then it was clear it was the RU. And if you compare the amount of RU you absorb into your system with the sandard alcoholic vehicle it's quite straightforward that we get those sides. It just rounds the full picture if guys who do well tolerate the RU start to see sides at double or triple the daily dosage.

blaze

Experienced Member
Reaction score
fuckbaldness said:
he waynakyo

first you say it works when taken 300 mg and then you say 'RU is for maintenance only and it's not enough to stop further miniaturization' which means your hair is getting thinner.

I want to give ru a shot because of finasteride sides. So does it work?

I agree with fuckbaldness, your not making any sense waynakyo.

waynakyo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
blaze said:

I am saying that by using a higher dose of RU I think it is working, THAT IS, it helps reduce shedding and slow the balding process. Am I saying it stops the balding process: NO.
But I am contemplating staying on a higher dose hoping for added benefit. simple as that. although it could be risky...so was looking for views/experiences..

blaze

Experienced Member
Reaction score
waynakyo said:
blaze said:

I am saying that by using a higher dose of RU I think it is working, THAT IS, it helps reduce shedding and slow the balding process. Am I saying it stops the balding process: NO.
But I am contemplating staying on a higher dose hoping for added benefit. simple as that. although it could be risky...so was looking for views/experiences..

OK. Is RU all you are using?

brandnew

Established Member
Reaction score
Can someone help me with some mixing numbers. It seems that when reading over this thread that some peoples posts are missing?

brandnew

Established Member
Reaction score
when people refer to making a 50mg solution they mean they used 50 mg of RU per 1 ML of solution (PG and Ethanol) so if I wanted to make 2 ML of solution at 50 mg, I would add 100 mg to the 2ML solution?

peloncete1989

Reaction score
There is no drug that solves/cures the male pattern baldeness caused by androgens... RU will "only" slow the process for years, but if you have male pattern baldness you have male pattern baldness.

Anyway I'm worried about the quality of the RU we use... specially from an American source that I used to deffend, but I think I was wrong with the lab and with its owners... wish I'm wrong.

T

TravisB

peloncete1989 said:
There is no drug that solves/cures the male pattern baldeness caused by androgens... RU will "only" slow the process for years, but if you have male pattern baldness you have male pattern baldness.

Anyway I'm worried about the quality of the RU we use... specially from an American source that I used to deffend, but I think I was wrong with the lab and with its owners... wish I'm wrong.

So you think they were scammers?

Status
Not open for further replies.