All we need to know about RU58841

Status
Not open for further replies.

waynakyo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
what do you mean 40 mins ?
I rub it in with my hands.. I mix 3 ml of minoxidil+200mg of RU+ some ethanol (now more recently) and my hair becaomes all wet and I rubt in everything with my hands.. I dermaroll before..

Probably takes 5 mins. I know I am not getting 100% of it in, but that s quite impossible anyway.

Joshuk

Reaction score
i like rub in left temple till solution is spread in then do this across front of scalp

then middle of scalp

then crown area... this takes about 10-15mins

then after that takes about 15-20 mins to dry

i might be doing it wrong i dunno maybe im rubbing the solution to much into the scalp as when im done my scalp is really not that wet :dunno:

blaze

Experienced Member
Reaction score
waynakyo said:
what do you mean 40 mins ?
I rub it in with my hands.. I mix 3 ml of minoxidil+200mg of RU+ some ethanol (now more recently) and my hair becaomes all wet and I rubt in everything with my hands.. I dermaroll before..

Probably takes 5 mins. I know I am not getting 100% of it in, but that s quite impossible anyway.

Well no wonder its not dissolving. minoxidil already has 5% minoxidil in it, 50mg per ml that is. And your trying to add about 70mg of RU per ml on top of that? Solutions get to a point where they are saturated. You cant keep adding everlasting amounts of various substances and expect it to keep dissolving.

As you have founf out you will have to add some ethanol to help dissolve the RU.

jonathan123

Reaction score
peloncete1989-
i can say for 100% that this ru is the best ru that i had on my head. (ff ru)
i dont shed. and i dont have sides.
soon one year on ru. its amazing. even the barber saying my hair is getting better every time i come.
ru is the weapon of choise for any one who had good sucsses on propecia!
im using 100mgs all over the nw6.
the only problem with ru is the high price and the time it takes to apply.
for me it takes 40mins every night. and i also apply minoxidil right after.
but minoxidil alone never gave me benefits.
btw if you want ru to dissolve better- leave it in ethnaol without pg for few minutes and shake it hard.

Joshuk

Reaction score
jonathon where are you getting your RU from??

what is (FF RU) ??

If you dont want to say in genral chat PM me thanks.

peloncete1989

Reaction score
Joshuk this is the American RU.

I have days guys, that I start thinking and I wonder if we are not doing the idiot with this stuff and in if RU binds/joins the AR...

What do you thinks? I think I'm worried and I start thinking and thinking... and some days I'm happy and I think that RU works and the next day I'm worried and thinking that RU doesn't work... :shakehead:

rickpitino

Reaction score
cassin said:
Joshuk said:
what is (FF RU) ??.

It's stuff made by a con artist liar who cannot be trusted. Not him or any of his endless fake accounts he uses to talk himself and his product up.

Hey Cassin,

I know you and finasteride have your differences or whatever, but how can you say he is a CON man before testing his RU products and proving they are impure/fake? Can you confirm he sells fake products? If so can you link me to where it has been proven that his products are snake oil?

I just want to make the best decision for myself and my RU purchases. Lots of people make numerous accounts to promote their products, its just one way of increasing traffic and awareness (Asian guys always do this as well). That sh*t doesn't bother me as long as the product itself is legit. BUT if someone is trying to pull a fast one and sell fake products, then i will be FUARKIN PISSED OFF. However, I am going to reserve judgement until the products are thoroughly tested by a random third party non-biased chemist.

Cassin

Reaction score
The guy hasn't an honest bone in his body do based on my dealings with him. I wouldn't trust anything he says so in my opinion I think he's a con man.

As for his RU? Its amusing how his stories behind it have changed so much but its up to you . but for quality? I don't know. Don't really care. I didn't want to ever talk about his lying *** again but he won't go away. He's pushed me into bringing him up again.

rickpitino

Reaction score
cassin said:
The guy hasn't an honest bone in his body do based on my dealings with him. I wouldn't trust anything he says so in my opinion I think he's a con man.

As for his RU? Its amusing how his stories behind it have changed so much but its up to you . but for quality? I don't know. Don't really care. I didn't want to ever talk about his lying *** again but he won't go away. He's pushed me into bringing him up again.

fair enough, man.

Joshuk

Reaction score
peloncete1989 said:
Joshuk this is the American RU.

I have days guys, that I start thinking and I wonder if we are not doing the idiot with this stuff and in if RU binds/joins the AR...

What do you thinks? I think I'm worried and I start thinking and thinking... and some days I'm happy and I think that RU works and the next day I'm worried and thinking that RU doesn't work... :shakehead:

exactly how i feel some days i looked at my hair this morining and was like this stuff aint working, but like a week later my hair looks ok

:sobbing: i hate hairloss

Cassin

Reaction score
rickpitino said:
cassin said:

fair enough, man.

Thank you.

I cannot express enough how much I want to leave this topic alone and stop talking about him. I want you guys to deal with RU and talk about it freely without me butting in. But he won't let me. Its truly bizarre.

Baker1986

Reaction score
Any RU users using multiple topicals? Which order do you apply them, and is there any specific time interval between the applications that you follow?

K

Kirby

Just a question: is RU ever likely to become a 'mainstream' legal product?

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
Kirby said:
Just a question: is RU ever likely to become a 'mainstream' legal product?

I don't think so. I don't think any drug company is ever likely to spend the ENORMOUS amounts of $$$, required for FDA approval.

peloncete1989

Reaction score
Today I've gone back to Dutasteride. This morning I sheded as I did so much time ago... so I guess I've got a bad RU batch... :(

blaze

Experienced Member
Reaction score
peloncete1989 said:
Today I've gone back to Dutasteride. This morning I sheded as I did so much time ago... so I guess I've got a bad RU batch... :(

peloncete, how many mg of RU were you using per day?

Ttal914

Reaction score
Where is there a forum about rum and its results. I remember thy use to have such a forum, but now i cant find it. Thanks

israelite

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Ttal914 said:
Where is there a forum about rum and its results. I remember thy use to have such a forum, but now i cant find it. Thanks
i think my hairline is getting better by looking @ photos. is the resuts from rum? i have no clue. i added dutasteride about the same i started rum.

Status
Not open for further replies.