A&G Hair Complex-Growth factors/proteins etc(stem cell tech)

ClayShaw

Experienced Member
Reaction score
helpmyhair said:
amsch said:
Sorry, but the more often I watch that pic, the more I think it simply doesn't work well. The picture on the page shows ZERO IMPROVEMENT. NADA. Nothing.

It's like virile mane hype back than.

And where are the new pics? Nowhere.

I can almost guarantee you: If a new company starts a great looking website, claims that 80% (or whatever) saw thicker hair, and are only able to provide a Pic where they CLEARLY changed angle to make it look better, altough the hair condition is the same: IT DOES NOT WORK.

The fact of the matter is, A&G is not a new company. They have been around for a couple years with very successful skin care products that have already proved amazing results. Had they just started this year with no other products except the HC, I would question their credibility too. Though with the success of their skin care products, I can't see why they would risk their reputation for a worthless scam that would be up in a couples months from now.

In any case, you cannot make any guarantees on the effectiveness of this product, since it is relatively new, and results take time. You can't make the final decision based on something that you don't know yet.

Results so amazing they had to go on review sites posing as consumers to hype their products!

Petchsky

Reaction score
Soon be coming up to 2 months since this has been released, anyone got any updates? What;s the expected time frame to see results?

G

Petchsky said:
Soon be coming up to 2 months since this has been released, anyone got any updates? What;s the expected time frame to see results?

People should start seeing results within a month but most people using it have not. I guess 3 months wait would be more fair to the product.

Dblbass128

Established Member
Reaction score
I might buy this today

I was feeling some sides from Lees Xandrox 15 + and besides I left it open and it spilt all over my laptop bag (b**ch!) so Im thinking of taking the 200$ plunge and going with it but Id like to know if it really works

amsch

Reaction score
Dblbass128 said:
I might buy this today

I was feeling some sides from Lees Xandrox 15 + and besides I left it open and it spilt all over my laptop bag (b**ch!) so Im thinking of taking the 200$ plunge and going with it but Id like to know if it really works

don't buy it... no positive results to share yet. Even Dr. House stated he hasn't got real results afterall (just a cosmetic thickening right after application).

Reaction score
This whole product looks like a gigantic scam. I was thinking about trying it when it was first released, but now it seems like a waste of money. I'm sure some posters will chime soon in with the usual "Think Positive" or "Give it time" BS.

Also, I wrote them an email last week about them posting additional photos so people could see the "positive" results. A woman wrote back saying that the photos would be up soon. Soon? They've been saying that for the last two months or so.

amsch

Reaction score
John Yossarian said:
Also, I wrote them an email last week about them posting additional photos so people could see the "positive" results. A woman wrote back saying that the photos would be up soon. Soon? They've been saying that for the last two months or so.

Exactly. See my post on the previous page.

In another board this Dr. mentioned that the pics will come soon indeed, however we will not be very happy with it. Whatever this may mean.

G

Picture issue is a joke. They're been saying new pics will be up soon since March. When they do go up, they won't be amazingly great.

Dblbass128

Established Member
Reaction score
what is it with this scam bullshit Im getting kind of tired of it

waynakyo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
amsch said:
In another board this Dr. mentioned that the pics will come soon indeed, however we will not be very happy with it. Whatever this may mean.

:shock: you have a link to this ?
If so this means he is saying it didn't work as well as we thought... or you took the thing out of context ? :)
let us know

amsch

Reaction score
:thumbdown2: HairLossTalk.com. Just :thumbdown2:

I'll try it like this:
hair loss fight
.com

riotboy123

Reaction score
I was going to buy this stuff - but now i'm not so sure. bummer.

thanks for telling me about that other site. i checked it out.

riotboy123

Reaction score
Dblbass128 said:
not to be racist but Ive done business with Indians and they are the sheistiest mutha fukas Ive dealt with

yeah, that's pretty much the epitome of racist. Good job not sounding racist.

G

Dblbass128 said:
not to be racist but Ive done business with Indians and they are the sheistiest mutha fukas Ive dealt with

Let me rephrase that for you...

"I don't want to sound racist but I'm going to anyway..."