A&G Hair Complex-Growth factors/proteins etc(stem cell tech)

Nashville Hairline

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Why did he have to change the parting on his hair? Also, the treatment appears to have given him a suntan... :dunno:

Nashville Hairline

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I've seen the thread now that I've resolved all the asterisks! The guy seems legit. He hasn't gotten any worse thats for sure...I dont know if that is worth $200 though?

mj9

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not getting my hopes up about this although I hope it works

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
DoctorHouse said:
Because I have wasted so much money already with all my treatments, what's another 150.00. I want to give it one more chance since I still believe it may work.

HAHAHAA I f*****g like that attitude!

somone uk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i am no expert in this but i am sure that stem cells would need to be cryogenically stored or else they will perish in minutes,
i am confident that stem cells would cost MORE than 200 dollars for 5 vials
would of been a little more plausible if they at least tried to get people to inject it into their heads but i think i have heard enough and seen a big lack in independent scientific verification or any independent tests so i can confidently say
snake-oil.jpg

Jacob

Reaction score
Somone UK..they do not use stem cells(except for research). The topical does not consist of stem cells.

somone uk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
but the point in stem cell research is to develop treatments that use..........STEM CELLS :smack:
without any exceptions the only way to get yourself treated with stem cells is to go to a clinic and have them either extract your own stem cells or get the stem cells from an newly fertilised egg (or most probably frozen)

Jacob

Reaction score
Not really..there's plenty of research going on/with stem cells that have nothing to do with actually using the stem cells themselves for the treatment or whatever. Think of it like SOD mimetics. You're not actually using SOD..but something that'll boost SOD. I think that makes sense anyway :dunno:

Nighthair

Established Member
Reaction score
somone uk said:
i am no expert in this but i am sure that stem cells would need to be cryogenically stored or else they will perish in minutes,
i am confident that stem cells would cost MORE than 200 dollars for 5 vials
would of been a little more plausible if they at least tried to get people to inject it into their heads but i think i have heard enough and seen a big lack in independent scientific verification or any independent tests so i can confidently say
snake-oil.jpg

I agree.

Boondock

Reaction score
^ Third that. Even on the boards more open-minded to this kind of stuff, the consensus seems now to be that A+G doesn't really do a lot.

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
monty1978 said:
Why did I have to read all 34 pages of this sh*t.

So! The only respected forum memeber who has tried this and given feedback has reported a general cosmetic improvenment post application.

Take my advice! Natural yoghourt makes hair look great. Reckon it can't cost more than £1 a tub.

Shitfuckbollocks

It was an exciting new product and people had to tried it so they can report feedbacks so you can go buy yogourt instead. That is why forum like this exist.

A1e

Reaction score
squeegee said:
monty1978 said:
Why did I have to read all 34 pages of this sh*t.

So! The only respected forum memeber who has tried this and given feedback has reported a general cosmetic improvenment post application.

Take my advice! Natural yoghourt makes hair look great. Reckon it can't cost more than £1 a tub.

Shitfuckbollocks

It was an exciting new product and people had to tried it so they can report feedbacks so you can go buy yogourt instead. That is why forum like this exist.

lol :agree:

Jacob

Reaction score
It's working great for everyone except those who post in these forums :dunno:

smitysmity

Established Member
Reaction score
My understanding with this product is that

- Product came out and seemed to good to be true
- The product ended up being a scam