A&G Hair Complex-Growth factors/proteins etc(stem cell tech)

Dblbass128

Established Member
Reaction score
Guys over at Hairlossfight are reporting success...unless they are fake profiles.

Im using it - I get about two treatments out of each bottle. Ill let you know if I get anything out of it.

-dblbass

beaner

Reaction score
I find it hard to believe that this product even deserved a 32 page thread when it is so very obviously another snake-oil.

Dblbass128

Established Member
Reaction score
Ive been on it for a little over a week shedding like a mofo

Nighthair

Established Member
Reaction score
beaner said:
I find it hard to believe that this product even deserved a 32 page thread when it is so very obviously another snake-oil.

Already concluded this product is a snake oil when this thread was only on a single digit page number... got flamed to hell and back... I guess in the future, only buy products that are proven by a reputable source first.

G

Nighthair said:
beaner said:

Already concluded this product is a snake oil when this thread was only on a single digit page number... got flamed to hell and back... I guess in the future, only buy products that are proven by a reputable source first.

And how is a brand new product going to be proven by a reputable source? It's very easy to shout "snake oil", anyone can do that. I know you will shout this when a cure is actually found.

Nighthair

Established Member
Reaction score
goten574 said:
Nighthair said:
beaner said:

And how is a brand new product going to be proven by a reputable source? It's very easy to shout "snake oil", anyone can do that. I know you will shout this when a cure is actually found.

When a cure is found, why will i shout " snake oil"? I do not understand your logic.

G

For all we know, A&G Hair Complex could be the cure (I am not saying it is, I really believe it

is not a cure, it doesn't look very impressive at all). What I'm saying is, a product could come

out to market and people will still shout "Snake Oil" because they know nothing about the

product, and just assume it will fail... they give new products no chance to prove themselves.

It's far easier to say a product doesn't work than it is to prove it does work.

beaner

Reaction score
When a cure is found, I don't think they'll have a crappy little website with unconvincing before and after pictures that show absolutely no improvement, but have to rely on different lighting and angles to give the slightest illusion that possibly a hair grew.

I'm sure it will be all over the news.

G

beaner said:
When a cure is found, I don't think they'll have a crappy little website with unconvincing before and after pictures that show absolutely no improvement, but have to rely on different lighting and angles to give the slightest illusion that possibly a hair grew.

If a product is new but makes claims it can reverse or partially reverse male pattern baldness like A&G did, why isn't it on the news now then? Because the product is new, and only 50 or so people have tried it. It is early days and a potential cure will not show it's true colours over night... it takes time.

I am not saying A&G works like it was advertised, but how you can sit there and dismiss it as a snake oil is disrespectful and inaccurate. A&G are scientists not business men. Their skin serum has had good reviews (from what I hear) yet their site has remained the same basic layout with poor pics and information. The site means nothing, it's the product that counts.

People are always saying xx is a scam and xx does not work, yet have they bothered to try it? No, they say it with no evidence to back up.

beaner

Reaction score
goten574 said:
beaner said:

If a product is new but makes claims it can reverse or partially reverse male pattern baldness like A&G did, why isn't it on the news now then......

I'm baffled as to why you're asking this question. It isn't on the news because it isn't the cure and very likely doesn't work.

The cure is going to be something that has many studies and clinical trials behind it with absolute proof of results, not some shady product that has to rely on really bad before/after pictures to lure those who are desperate or uninformed into buying it.

Boondock

Reaction score
So far reports are at best mixed. It's expensive, there's only a very patchy explanation of why it works, and until I see a lot more positive results I'm not even going to consider buying it.

Nashville Hairline

Experienced Member
Reaction score
G

beaner said:
I'm baffled as to why you're asking this question. It isn't on the news because it isn't the cure and very likely doesn't work.

The cure is going to be something that has many studies and clinical trials behind it with absolute proof of results, not some shady product that has to rely on really bad before/after pictures to lure those who are desperate or uninformed into buying it.

The product is new and hasn't had time to make an impact in the world. Blame the lack of studies and proof on A&G, but I am talking about the product itself, not the lame marketing and presentation on their website. Hair Complex COULD be the cure, and you can't say that's not true... you don't know. Again, I do not believe this is a cure, I really think it's not going to make much difference to one's scalp but I wouldn't go as far as calling it snake oil.

This is why many people on hair forums are trying it out, when 3 or 4 months have passed with little or no result from many users, THEN you can call it a scam or snake oil but until then, it's unfair to judge it.

zephyr31

Established Member
Reaction score
im gong to try it as id rather shave my head than apply minoxidil twice a day.

its $200. iv seen mixed results in various forums but you never know.

its a shame when a new product that comes out gets so heavilly bashed, its like ppl seem to want it to fail, quite ironic.

Some ppl will get results, some wont, but ist that the case with everything we use, even finasteride/minoxidil.

Boondock

Reaction score
^ That's a good point actually. It's like people don't want to get their hopes up, because the pain of being let down is greater than the pain of never getting excited in the first place.

Your right that some people have reported success, so it's worth a try. Please let us know how it goes, though, whether it's good or bad.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I am going for round 2 now. I placed my order and this time on the second order, you get 50 dollars off. This will be my last go around with this Hair Complex but I have to say my hair does not shed anywhere as much as it used to after using this Complex. I love how this stuff conditions the scalp as well and when you use it, your hair does look thicker. This time around I am going to use 1 vial per week. It will be over a 5 week period. Each vial will give me 2 treatments I will space a few days apart. How many of you "suckers" are going for round 2?

amsch

Reaction score
DoctorHouse said:
I am going for round 2 now. I placed my order and this time on the second order, you get 50 dollars off. This will be my last go around with this Hair Complex but I have to say my hair does not shed anywhere as much as it used to after using this Complex. I love how this stuff conditions the scalp as well and when you use it, your hair does look thicker. This time around I am going to use 1 vial per week. It will be over a 5 week period. Each vial will give me 2 treatments I will space a few days apart. How many of you "suckers" are going for round 2?

But Housie, why waste so much money on a product that just makes your hair look cosmetically thicker right after application?

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Because I have wasted so much money already with all my treatments, what's another 150.00. I want to give it one more chance since I still believe it may work.

Established Member
Reaction score
This guy has posted his 5 week results on another forum.

Link

beforemed.jpg