A&G Hair Complex-Growth factors/proteins etc(stem cell tech)

Avery

Established Member
Reaction score
you have a link to this ?
If so this means he is saying it didn't work as well as we thought... or you took the thing out of context ?
let us know

He made a comment that we won't like the pictures, not because they show bad results, but because we're so particular about how they're taken, and the ones he's seen don't meet our standards. He actually said (I sh*t you not) that he doesn't understand how angle and lighting can affect the look of hair. I nearly fell out of my chair when I read that.

Dblbass128

Established Member
Reaction score
more of a stereo type than racism IMO

either way I erased it not to cause too much blow back

maybe you can erase your comments as well

ClayShaw

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Nighthair said:
so is this stuff legit or not?

I've read the A&G thread on hairlossfight.com. That seems to be a better resource on this product than this thread.
Posters on that thread claim that they've seen a decrease in shedding. That is what is being called "success" over there. From what I've read, none have seen regrowth.
Here's that thread:
http://www.hairlossfight.com/forums/vie ... f=9&t=1085
Here's another called "A&G Results":
http://www.hairlossfight.com/forums/vie ... f=9&t=1138

Haven't really looked through the results thread myself.

Dblbass128

Established Member
Reaction score
Looks like it may be doing something but is it permanent and will it actually grow terminal hair back who knows still kinds waiten

Maybe we should combine A&G with Revivogen lmao

Dblbass128

Established Member
Reaction score
justthin over there is reporting some decent results as well as Astro Boy

check the updates

astro_boy

Reaction score
just to clarify.. I got *A* result, while I'm surprised to see anything from any treatment at 8 weeks it's very far from anything dramatic.

Established Member
Reaction score
new pictures up

hairpanel.jpg

32 year old subject exhibited receding pattern of Norwood Scale 2-3. Subject was experiencing excessive shedding and rapid hair loss. Examination of the scalp showed hardening and increased dandruff mainly at temple region. Revaluation at Week 15 showed a Norwood Scale 1 pattern, with no visible hair loss or dandruff

amsch

Reaction score
5920715 said:
new pictures up

hairpanel.jpg

32 year old subject exhibited receding pattern of Norwood Scale 2-3. Subject was experiencing excessive shedding and rapid hair loss. Examination of the scalp showed hardening and increased dandruff mainly at temple region. Revaluation at Week 15 showed a Norwood Scale 1 pattern, with no visible hair loss or dandruff

Well, those are those shady pictures. Different angle, different lightning. If representative post pics like that, simply ignore that product. :)

dpdr

Established Member
Reaction score
amsch said:
5920715 said:
new pictures up

hairpanel.jpg

Well, those are those shady pictures. Different angle, different lightning. If representative post pics like that, simply ignore that product. :)
Not changed anything for me :thumbdown2:

Petchsky

Reaction score
Yeah those pictures have just pissed me off, what a crock of sh*t. The guy for one is not bald, the last picture is noticeably darker than the first, and the angles are slightly different which can have a big effect.

Give a S give me P give me a A give me a M probably should wait to users come back and give their report, but why post bull sh*t photos if this stuff works.

amsch

Reaction score
Worst thing about it: The Doctor was talking about total reversing of male pattern baldness in some cases, and the only pic they post is one of a non-male pattern baldness effected crown. :shakehead:

Boondock

Reaction score
I actually think the doctor's genuine, I just don't believe the cost is worth the low-moderate growth you might expect to get from the product.

ClayShaw

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Boondock said:
I actually think the doctor's genuine, I just don't believe the cost is worth the low-moderate growth you might expect to get from the product.

Everything about this doctor says he is anything but genuine, including the fact that he's obviously balding himself.
I think the price is as high as it is because they know no one will buy it twice.

Innermind

Established Member
Reaction score
I would say you have to show your hairloss product helps with hairloss by showing results on a guy with hairloss before you can claim it helps with hairloss. :dunno: :thumbdown2: :shock: :puke:

ClayShaw

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Innermind said:
I would say you have to show your hairloss product helps with hairloss by showing results on a guy with hairloss before you can claim it helps with hairloss. :dunno: :thumbdown2: :shock: :puke:

Yep. The guy in the pics does not appear to have male pattern baldness.
Everything about this product, from its price to the evasive answers from the doctors, says it is a scam.