A&G Hair Complex-Growth factors/proteins etc(stem cell tech)

Jacob

Reaction score
http://www.agskinsolutions.com/

Product should be available by the end of the month.

Info on their skin products/research:

A & G Active Serum is formulated with a multitude of human growth factors derived from our patented stem cell technology. Our goal at A & G Cosmeceuticals is to provide you with a scientifically-based skin care system that is backed by laboratory research, clinical studies, and peer review. Developed by two leading medical school professors, A & G prides itself by being one of only a few skin care companies to offer medical grade products based on cutting-edge stem cell research and incorporating the highest concentrations of pure, unbuffered ingredients manufactured in FDA-approved labs. When an ingredient is "FDA Approved", it means that any claims found on packaging have been scientifically proven to be valid, safe, and effective. This involves clinical testing supported by documentation and verification of test results. It also includes an FDA inspection of the laboratory and production facilities.

A & G Active Serum is an anti-aging skin serum formulated with patent-pending technology for the delivery of key growth factors found in natural human skin. These natural human growth factors include TGF-b(1-3) [Transforming growth factor beta], PDGF [Platelet derived growth factor], GM-CSF [Granulocyte-macrophage colony-stimulating factor], and Interleukins (IL3, IL6-8). As we age, the production of these growth factors within skin is reduced, and leads to wrinkling and thinning of the skin. By re-introducing these factors through daily application of A & G Active Serum, damaged skin cells are repaired, and skin tissue regenerated. The visible results from A & G Active Serum are that the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles will be diminished, and smoother, more luminous skin will result. As the effects of A & G Active Serum work through your own natural processes of skin renewal, visible results will be noticed as soon as three days. Moderate skin renewal may occur within two weeks, but optimal improvement to your skin is generally not reached until after one month of daily use.

Jacob

Reaction score
Actually I think that's another company/product he's responding to- Histogen.

Jacob

Reaction score
This stuff has been delayed for at least a couple of weeks. Here's a picture of what the bottles will look like..there will be 5 in a box. 1 is used every other day..or you can try to stretch it out so you have more than 5 treatments. More info can be seen at Hairloss fight- one of the docs involved has posted there.

I have not seen any before/afters..have no idea what the stuff is capable of, if anything.

Attachments

• AG hair.jpg
    AG hair.jpg
    139 KB · Views: 616

bone1999

Reaction score
Pretty interesting... I'll admit, my flags went up at first when I saw that it was a one-time treatment instead of an every day application like minoxidil, but I just searched there skin care products and people seem to be blown away by them...

I'll keep my eye on this one but without even any before/after its hard to get super excited... cautiously hopeful as usual

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Jacob, are you going to try this? I know most likely I probably will try it.

Jacob

Reaction score
Oh yeah. I'm already prepping for it :punk:

By prepping I mean...getting ready for a very short haircut to make application as easy as possible- maybe even stretch the # of treatments out a bit. I think I'll wait until I've actually ordered it though.

Also started using NanoFibrin again(I didn't actually quit...I just forgot to keep using it!)..and have been slowly using my topicals less, as I'd like to only use this A&G product once I start with it. Maybe I'm too superstitious about just quitting something right away(hair shock?)...so I like to slowly get off or on things.

hairsucks

Established Member
Reaction score
I don't really know what to think about this product at the moment. It just sounds to good to be true.

I'll be interested to see the studies and pics.

Nighthair

Established Member
Reaction score
if this product really works, it will be in the front page of all publications. We will know soon enough... I am not too optimistic though :(

Whoop

Established Member
Reaction score
RELEASE DATE : March 20th 2009 ( when we will start taking orders) through our website www.agskinsolutions.com.
PRICE: $200 (We tried to bring it below this number but every attempt have failed. FYI- Outside the USA x2). FREE SHIPPING (priority). We also going to ship internationally for free (at this time).
Many have contacted me to pre-order. For new products A&G does not take pre-orders. Some have sent us checks in the mail, we have returned them to the address shown on the check. All transactions are going to be through our website.
Data and results will be available before the 20th.. We need to present them in a way that everyone can understand. Not everyone is like the people here.
P.S. A&G is announcing the release date in this forum because based on the members request and not discriminating against other forums or news sites. A&G has no agreement or any communication with the people supporting this forum/site.

(taken from another forum)

Interesting stuff I must say, though it really sounds like too good to be true.

And the fact I live in Europe so that it will probably cost me $400 as a poor student sucks :(

Jacob

Reaction score
NO, people who order from our website will pay $200. Outside the USA, our product has a different name and only available in specific hair clinics and cannot be sold online or in retail stores. If you are from Bombay or Iceland and purchased it from our website, you will pay $200.

bababooey

Established Member
Reaction score
I still dont get the science behind this stuff.

These are stem cell growth factors? They magically encourage miniaturized hair follicles to grow?

Whoop

Established Member
Reaction score
Jacob said:
NO, people who order from our website will pay $200. Outside the USA, our product has a different name and only available in specific hair clinics and cannot be sold online or in retail stores. If you are from Bombay or Iceland and purchased it from our website, you will pay $200.

Really hope you're right, but I don't get this quote:

$200 (We tried to bring it below this number but every attempt have failed. FYI- Outside the USA x2)

200$ would be affordable I guess :woot:

Jacob

Reaction score
bababooey said:
I still dont get the science behind this stuff.

These are stem cell growth factors? They magically encourage miniaturized hair follicles to grow?

Maybe he'll get into it more over at HLF..but it seems we won't know a lot of it until the website gets updated.

Whoop

Established Member
Reaction score
Jacob said:
Maybe that's his way of saying ouside the USA too(x2) :dunno:

Why did I not think about that :shock:

I did some research on earlier A&G products and reviews seemed pretty good.

Just hoping this aint just another scam :innocent:

Nighthair

Established Member
Reaction score
Why isn't something so big on the news? Hair regrowth for 100 bucks! sign me up please!

This looks like another snake oil scam to me. Hope i am wrong of course.

Jacob

Reaction score
You can always let others try it first. It could have been one of those things where you'd have to wait years for it to be available(if it would have been mentioned when it was first being worked on..that probably would have been the case)...so if you have to wait 6-12 months while others try it..no biggie.

I think that made sense :dunno:

goata007

Established Member
Reaction score
are you the same Jacob of 'regrowth'? you are always very skeptical of most of the stuff available for hairloss, yet you are showing a lot of interest in this one. Other then the growth factors thing, is there anything else to it? any pictures, studies etc?

Also, you said the scientist involved in this posted on another forum/website. Can you PM me the link to that discussion?