A&G Hair Complex-Growth factors/proteins etc(stem cell tech)

bornthisway

Established Member
Reaction score
We'll know in a few weeks whether or not the product works. I read that they ask for you to stop existing hair loss products you are on.. so I imagine they must be very confident that their product will give result. Only two more days, hopefully they launch on time. It seems the angles of pictures changed because they saw hair growth further back and readjusted for it. I wonder why their formulation caused hair growth at the back of the head and not the front. It seems originally they were thinking it would grow in the front also based on the first pictures.

Smooth

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Awe mighty Gods of Baldness! let that sh*t be the 'one'!! :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Jacob, are you taking the plunge on March 20? How many people are going to jump on the AG hair Titanic ship on its debut? I am hopping aboard as soon as the ship sails. I feel like some gambling on my cruise. I hope to win back all the hair I lost from my last cruise. Vipergts, my friend are you coming along for the ride? :innocent:

ClayShaw

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Guys, this can't be what it claims, because if it is, its a cure:
"A & G Hair Complex works to regrow hair and to prevent further hair loss by reconditioning the hair follicle. Using a proprietary formula derived from A & G’s wound healing technology, A & G Hair Complex restores the factors in the hair follicle that facilitate hair growth. The hair follicle is lined with a number of important components, including stem cells, of which the A & G Hair Complex is designed to enhance function by supplying the normal complex of factors to the components of the follicle found in the normal, healthy hair follicle. Thus, A & G’s Hair Complex supplies to the hair follicle what has been lost in aging and what is normally present in the youthful, healthy state and therefore returns the hair follicle to a condition in which hair growth is restored and hair loss is prevented."

Uh... thats worth more than $200, if true. I'd say add a couple of zeros...

Reaction score
im about a Norwood 2. will be setting sail with AG right when it comes out. hoping for the best

Jacob

Reaction score
DoctorHouse said:
Jacob, are you taking the plunge on March 20? How many people are going to jump on the AG hair Titanic ship on its debut? I am hopping aboard as soon as the ship sails. I feel like some gambling on my cruise. I hope to win back all the hair I lost from my last cruise. Vipergts, my friend are you coming along for the ride? :innocent:

I'm still waiting. As was pointed out..the "buy" button is there. The other info is supposed to be there too...and I'll wait to see what it is.

waynakyo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I have been reading this thread with awe recently but now I had an urge to reply.
Guys I sympathize with you all, but this ain't it.
There is not even one sign that this is the solution for anything.
What ? Because you saw the pic of a nw5 staying at nw5 and adding a couple of hairs ( maybe due to minoxidil or anything else, or maybe even a reverse pic ?)

No clear science no breakthrough no major studies no Nature article no nothing.

Listen if you just discovered a cure or even a drug more powerful than minoxidil wouldn't you want to wait till you publish some decent results, show some real pictures then sell it for a higher price (what it deserves) ?

At best it is like minoxidil but I can bet you it is not, cause it would have made it to the media somehow.

Too bad. We have to wait.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Even though we all know minoxidil and Propecia work, we cannot guarantee it will work on everyone. I think the serum can possibly show some benefit. Maybe something similar to minoxidil. I never heard of their other products yet someone has tried the wrinkle cream and she is poster who has been a member of HLH. She was a long time poster there and is very honest. I trust her opinion and she said the serum delivered as promised for her skin with some benefit. So the serum must be beneficial to the scalp skin as well and thus enhance healthier follicles and thicker hair at the least. I think if you are a diffuse NW3 or less its worth a shot. The higher Norwood's might want to just save their money until they get more positive feedback.

Nighthair

Established Member
Reaction score
waynakyo said:
I have been reading this thread with awe recently but now I had an urge to reply.
Guys I sympathize with you all, but this ain't it.
There is not even one sign that this is the solution for anything.
What ? Because you saw the pic of a nw5 staying at nw5 and adding a couple of hairs ( maybe due to minoxidil or anything else, or maybe even a reverse pic ?)

No clear science no breakthrough no major studies no Nature article no nothing.

Listen if you just discovered a cure or even a drug more powerful than minoxidil wouldn't you want to wait till you publish some decent results, show some real pictures then sell it for a higher price (what it deserves) ?

At best it is like minoxidil but I can bet you it is not, cause it would have made it to the media somehow.

Too bad. We have to wait.

Exactly. Where is the media attention for such a miracle drug?

Jacob

Reaction score
waynakyo said:

Not necessarily. I'd rather get it out and have it spread by word of mouth..the media would pick up on it eventually...why spend all that time and money and go through the FDA process(maybe you don't mean going that far) etc etc? They still may show some real pictures..and they did talk about studies etc. Maybe the media attention is yet to come. I don't think they even think it's a "cure", or a "miracle"..as the other poster said..btw.

Did I mention I'm still waiting though..haven't made up my mind yet? :hump:

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Proctor does his by word of mouth and his products have help me.

bornthisway

Established Member
Reaction score
At least the launch wasn't delayed and they kept their word regarding it being purchasable on the 20th. There should be quite a few early adopters for this. It will be nice if we get more updates as far as other trial experiences since there were a total of 17 that trialed the product, as well as the components of the hair complex.

helpmyhair

Established Member
Reaction score
Anyone order yet?

Btw, it seems the majority of the people in this thread that said they were going to order right away have no more than 5 posts. That would imply they have recently joined HairLossTalk.com. Not to say they are scammers working for the company, rather I'd feel more comfortable for an experienced forum member tracking their progress for more reliable data.

Hate2LoseIt

Established Member
Reaction score
I just ordered.

I really hope I benefit in some way,..if i dont then oh well, just another product to add to the failure bin.

Im about a norwood 1.5, maybe a little worse,...heading toward a good nw2.

I will take monthly pics and see what happens.

I dont post much on this forum, but as you can see from my old post's, I have been here for about a year reporting my results or lack thereof about other products..

Hopefully it works and then I can come back on here and spread the good news!!!!!!!!!!!! :punk:

ClayShaw

Experienced Member
Reaction score
From a post on another site:

This is from a post by Whoop on HLH:

Did a little bit of research on the ingredients.

1,2-Hexanediol, caprylyl glycol.

1,2 Hexanediol and Caprylyl Glycol, that is one of the most, if not the most, effective humectant* available today.

1,2 Hexanediol consists of several fine chemicals:

* Alpha-Lipoic Acids - efficient antioxidant, which has been shown to protect against cholesterol oxidation,
* Chrysin - bioflavonoid, possessing anti-inflammatory, antiviral, vasodilatory (relaxing the smooth muscle in blood vessels, which causes them to dilate) properties,
* Diosgenin - the compound used in the maintainence of healthy blood cholesterol levels,
* Glucosamine Hydrochloride - the compound clinically proven to retard the progression of degenerative changes in the joints,
* Indole-3-Carbinol - the promising nutrient that may be helpful in the prevention of various forms of cancer in humans.
(bron: http://www.skinmdnatural.com/ingredients.html)

lonicera japonica (honeyscuckle) flower extract

The function:
1.Affection by exopathogenic wind -heat or epidemic febrile diseases at the early stage, manifested as fever and slight aversion to wind and cold. It is often used with forsythia fruit and peppermint, as in Powder of Lonicera and Forsythia (Yin Qiao San).
2. Invasion of the qi system by pathogenic heat marked by high fever, dire thirst and full pulse. It is often used with gypsum and anemarrhena rhizome.
3. Sores, car- buncles, furuncles and swelling. It is a very important herb for external diseases, usually used in combination with dandelion , viola herb, as in Antiphlogistic
Decoc- tion of Five Herbs. (Wuwei Xiaodu Yin).
4. Honeysuckle is edible and medicinal. High in Calcium, Magnesium, and Potassium, the leaves can be parboiled and eaten as a vegetable. The edible buds and flowers, made into a syrup or puddings.
5. The entire plant has been used as an alternative medicine for thousands of years in Asia. The active constituents include calcium, elaidic-acid, hcn, inositol, linoleic-acid, lonicerin, luteolin, magnesium, myristic-acid, potassium, tannin, zink.
6. Honeysuckle is particularly good for upper respiratory tract infections. The stems and flowers are used together in infusion or decoction.
7. The stems are used internally in the treatment of acute rheumatoid arthritis, mumps and hepatitis.
8. Honeysuckle is alterative, antibacterial, antiinflammatory, antispasmodic, diuretic, febrifuge, and is also used to reduce blood pressure.
9. Polyphenolic compounds isolated from Lonicera japonica inhibit human platelet activation and provide protection from cellular injury, and thus help maintain human vascular homeostasis.
10. Experimentally, the flower extracts have been shown to lower blood cholesterol levels and it are antibacterial, antiviral and tuberculostatic.
(source: http://www.alibaba.com/product-gs/20997 ... tract.html)

Jacob

Reaction score
The Human fibroblast conditioned media isn't mentioned there, which should be what really works, if it does. More details on that would be nice though.

lucy923

Established Member
Reaction score
Human fibroblast conditioned media is used in their active serum as well as other skin products from different vendors across the world. Hmmmmmm I'm starting to doubt this sh*t.