A&G Hair Complex-Growth factors/proteins etc(stem cell tech)

helpmyhair

Established Member
Reaction score
Also suspicious. I think he should post a before pic right now, so we can see his current hair line. Thing is, he can still find a way around this, but still it might help.

We need some long time forum members to bite the bullet and test it. I would if I had the funds, but at the moment, I don't.

Also, anyone know if there are any known side effects of A&G Hair Complex?

Reaction score
well im 20 y.o. and new to the game obviously. you can take my word for the result or lack there of, if u want or u dont have to. propecia didnt work out for me bc of the sides. so luckily i stumbled across AG and ready to give it a shot.

lucy923

Established Member
Reaction score
I also purchased this product and will let you guys know how it goes. Hopefully this will go good and it will give us some decent regrowth. :punk:

bababooey

Established Member
Reaction score
ClayShaw said:
1..... said:
I bought it. il take before and after of my hairline

10 posts... Joined less than a month ago...
Suspicious.

Yea definitely fishy post. :jackit:
based on this guy I'd say AG is fake.
They need to have fake people to market their sh*t? No thanks.
For 200, I can buy a years worth of finasteride.

Nuli

Established Member
Reaction score
You guys need to chill out and be thankful that they are willing to shell out 200 bucks to try a new treatment. Not like you're losing anything from it.

Homer123

Reaction score
Looks like they added a chart, I'm a little confused by it. What does it mean by "Saline Solution"? If it's true about the growth than that's pretty awesome.

lucy923

Established Member
Reaction score
Also, I see they just updated their site again with ingredients, directions, and a graph showing results. The disturbing thing, though, is the fact that the graph shows that there were 72 people in the trial, and I thought that Dr A stated that there were only 17???? Whats going on with that?

helpmyhair

Established Member
Reaction score
with the pictures.. I think they should show where the guy is now.. unless he's currently at week 15.

To the poster asking about saline solution, its basically a liquid or gel thats doesn't really do anything.. which is why they used it as a placebo.

kamisama

Reaction score
definitely means 40% of the people. it doesnt seem that impressive that 100% of the group has 40% regrowth. this seriously suck

diffuse propecia

Established Member
Reaction score
of all the participants, why are the pictures of a person who has not had a 40% improvement? you would think that the best pictures would be displayed on the page, and what does 40% improvement even mean? where are the numbers, did people go from having 1000 hairs on their head to 1400?

Smooth

Experienced Member
Reaction score
If i undestand that correctly, they say the product STOPS hairloss, i think at this point that would satisfy most, i mean it better then taking finasteride and rogaine all your life :dunno:

diffuse propecia

Established Member
Reaction score
If it truly could stop hairloss in one use, then this should be all over the news. But no, it just suddenly appears and promises amazing things without providing enough proof. Where are all the pictures of the other ~70 participants and what about real numbers and not percentages. We also need to know if the hair counts included wispy vellous hairs or were only full fledged thick hairs. Then what about the science, I still do not understand how providing your hair with growth factors (once) will suddenly change your genes and make them androgen proof.

diffuse propecia

Established Member
Reaction score
If anything I believe this to be a a better form of minoxidil, I doubt you could get off propecia due to the fact that the androgens will continue to attack the hair.

ClayShaw

Experienced Member
Reaction score
diffuse propecia said:
If it truly could stop hairloss in one use, then this should be all over the news. But no, it just suddenly appears and promises amazing things without providing enough proof. Where are all the pictures of the other ~70 participants and what about real numbers and not percentages. We also need to know if the hair counts included wispy vellous hairs or were only full fledged thick hairs. Then what about the science, I still do not understand how providing your hair with growth factors (once) will suddenly change your genes and make them androgen proof.

I dont understand this either, but I'm not a scientist. I guess the one thing that gives me a little hope is that they're telling people to stop any hair loss treatments they are currently on. If you know your sh*t doesn't work, thats a pretty ballsy thing to do.
This is pure conjecture:
If these "growth factors" reset the clock on the hair follicles, tricking them into thinking they're brand new, that may not be a cure, and it may not prevent any future hairloss, but it might buy someone 15-20 years...

DP... whats up with the pic?

ClayShaw

Experienced Member
Reaction score
For those who have not seen this, from another site. Questions answered by a guy who participated in the A&G trial.

http://www.hairlossfight.com/forums/vie ... d6326b9bb2

1) Did you continue to use minoxidil during/after the A&G treatment?
- NO

2) Where do you think you were on the Norwood scale BEFORE the A&G treatment? (See http://www.androgeneticalopecia.com/hai ... cale.shtml for the Norwood scale)
- I would say between V - VI

3) Where do you think you are on the Norwood scale AFTER the A&G treatment?
- III

4) How long have you been balding/thinning? Please describe the progression of your hairloss if possible. How fast has it been etc?
- I start loosing hair around the age of 26 -27

5) Do you have any relation - directly or indirectly, personal or business wise - to A&G except for trying their products? Just to make sure...
- NO, I never met or spoke with anyone, i just received an email from Kimberly (customer service) asking me and others if we would like to share our experience with people before the launch of ag hair product. I just emailed back and they told me Jacob will contact you.

6) Did you do the hair transplant?
- No, hopefully I wouldn't need to.

7) Where do you think the product helped most, i.e. which part of the head? The temples? The crown? Evenly across all balding areas? Evenly across the entire head (incl non-balding areas)?
- Everywhere as far as I am concern. I feel hair all around now

8) Would you say that the product regrew hair to a cosmetically significant degree in any areas that had been "lost" to hairloss, i.e. areas that you used to have hair in before the onset of balding but had gone bald?
- I am don't understand the question, I have hair now where there was none.

9)The A&G complex clearly grew new hair (or more correctly stimulated dormant follicles to regrow), but what was the effect on existing hair? Was there any shedding? Did the healthy existing hair grow more quickly?
- Yes, hair closer to the areas were little bit longer and thicker.

10)Did you notice anything after the application of the serum that could be a side effect? Like feeling dizzy or something.
- No, but at the beginning as I mentioned to Jacob, my scalp was itching a little

11)Are your 'new' hairs visually different from your old hairs? Less/more curly, pointing other direction, different color?
- No, color and type are the same. My wife noticed my hair grow before I did.

Those are some pretty extravagant claims to make... 40% increase in density? Dropping two or three on the Norwood scale?? This is either a product that gets rid of Rogaine/Propecia, or a complete belly flop...