A&G Hair Complex-Growth factors/proteins etc(stem cell tech)

Jacob

Reaction score
Yep..same Jacob. I have honestly not seen anything yet on it's effectiveness...and the (at least one) person who was a trialist has yet to email me, as Dr. AQ said he'd do. I'm still expecting it, I'm just saying I have yet to receive anything.

I'm showing more interest in this one because 1) It's not the usual minoxidil or herbs etc. One could compare it to Caregen, although Dr. AQ said their ingredients are different from Caregen's. Some are using a combo of Caregen's ingredients, but I still have questions about stability etc, since Caregen didn't make the final product and put them in individual containers, unless that's changed. That was the main reason for me losing interest in that product. There were other issues but I'll leave it at that.

2) Researching those involved with A&G and the skin products they already have out there. Great reviews on the skin products..and I know, hair growth is different from skin care..but it was a plus for me.

3) The fact that they've said they will release studies/pictures/etc. They seem very confident in this stuff.

4) Their willingness to respond to questions...including at the place I'll PM you.

As you correctly pointed out..I am showing a lot of interest in this stuff. That doesn't mean I'm expecting tons of regrowth. :)

Reaction score
Just went to their website.

Looks like a shockingly plain website for such a breakthrough product.

Can this stuff even be ordered? Does anyone have it yet?

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Jacob, your usually a big skeptic. I know you are very much involved with the interviewing process but how much of what you read do you believe. I would definitely have a conference call with William and Dr AQ at the SAME time to verify they are 2 different people. Secondly, over the phone, you should be skilled enough to know BS when you HEAR it instead of read it. The thing that bothers me the most is how easily irritated Dr AQ becomes when he sees any type of conflict. Conflicts are going to be expected when you have someone claim they found the holy grail for hair loss. At 200 dollars per order that seems to be a high price to pay for a product when this guy claims he is a scientist and not a businessman. Even if I see photos, that is not going to persuade me one way or the other. I am willing to gamble on this one but if this doctor postpones the release date beyond what he has claimed, I am going to be more skeptical about this whole deal. Its like promising someone a pipe dream but never delivering it.

Whoop

Established Member
Reaction score
LostAnagenCycle said:
Just went to their website.

Looks like a shockingly plain website for such a breakthrough product.

Can this stuff even be ordered? Does anyone have it yet?

The website is being updated and will be changed completely. After the update it should have every information we need about the product. Also you will then be able to order it from their website.

And DoctorHouse, I was (and still am a little) skeptic about the product. I also wondered how all the answers we get are positive. I also thought about why I didn't read anything about the product, not even a 'something big is coming!' on their website. I just happen to stumble upon the forum where it is presented.

But look at it this way. Although I don't know the company, I do not think it's a big one. They sell pretty expensive and promising products, so they must have a good image and need a lot of trust to sell these products.

If this hairserum turns out to be a scam, people will get to know this. As hairloss affects a lot of people, there will be a big disappointment and upset about the company. I even think that it might be the end of A&G then. Who wants to buy products of 200$ a piece that were made by a scamming company? Nobody, right?

Oh well, I don't really care about whether people think it's real or a scam. In the end we'll have to wait for March the 20th for the product to come out. As I can't even buy it immediately because of financial problems, I'll just wait and see what the product does for the other people:).

lucy923

Established Member
Reaction score
WOW...this product looks like it might be great and be the biggest thing yet in the hairloss industry. I have been reading some of the other forums regarding this product and am still unsure of one thing in regards to application and current minoxidil users. I believe I read that if you are currently using minoxidil or any other growth stimulant it will be good to quit it until 10 days after this product is complete. This really scares me due to the fact that the dreaded quitting minoxidil shed could happen and then if this product doesn't work as good as planned it could turn out very bad. Do you guys think we could still go on with minoxidil applications along with this product?

bababooey

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm skeptical about this as well.

Also I'd watch out for so called "endorsements" from users who sign up just to claim that they are seeing results.

Hate2LoseIt

Established Member
Reaction score
Just have to wait and see guys.

I have currently dropped everything I am currently using in preparation for A&G's product. To hell with revivogen,minoxidil,spironolactone, and folligen! Lol

I was going to drop all this mess anyway as i am sick of applying and worrying about my hair.

This a&g hair complex is my last attempt for my hair until somthing new is available.

I have my $200 waiting.... :)

Whoop

Established Member
Reaction score
lucy923 said:
WOW...this product looks like it might be great and be the biggest thing yet in the hairloss industry. I have been reading some of the other forums regarding this product and am still unsure of one thing in regards to application and current minoxidil users. I believe I read that if you are currently using minoxidil or any other growth stimulant it will be good to quit it until 10 days after this product is complete. This really scares me due to the fact that the dreaded quitting minoxidil shed could happen and then if this product doesn't work as good as planned it could turn out very bad. Do you guys think we could still go on with minoxidil applications along with this product?

If I had the chance of buying it immediately (probably I don't have the money when it comes out, fml xD) I would drop the minoxidil. That is ofcourse if the photos are promising enough ;). I'd take a shed for a NW1, no problem!

astro_boy

Reaction score
Hey guys, first post here. I wanted my first post to be a lot more dramatic like "hey look at all the hair I grew back!" and I really hope I still get to make a post like that haha... however I wanted to chime in early before the product launched and let everyone know that I'll be trying it and documenting progress.

I'm excited for this product... although I'm trying hard not to be. I admit it's such a huge "too good to be true" factor keeping me skeptical and why have I only heard about it on some hair loss forum but to be fair finasteride and minoxidil are already the holy grail for some people and I never heard about them either until I came on to forums like this.

I have all my stats and baseline pics (before I started anything) all ready, and I plan to cut my hair and take new ones before this treatment starts. Will keep you updated if you all are interested.

I was going to start minoxidil yesterday but this convinced me to wait...

Jacob

Reaction score
DoctorHouse said:
Jacob, your usually a big skeptic. I know you are very much involved with the interviewing process but how much of what you read do you believe. I would definitely have a conference call with William and Dr AQ at the SAME time to verify they are 2 different people. Secondly, over the phone, you should be skilled enough to know BS when you HEAR it instead of read it. The thing that bothers me the most is how easily irritated Dr AQ becomes when he sees any type of conflict. Conflicts are going to be expected when you have someone claim they found the holy grail for hair loss. At 200 dollars per order that seems to be a high price to pay for a product when this guy claims he is a scientist and not a businessman. Even if I see photos, that is not going to persuade me one way or the other. I am willing to gamble on this one but if this doctor postpones the release date beyond what he has claimed, I am going to be more skeptical about this whole deal. Its like promising someone a pipe dream but never delivering it.

Everyone else is as involved in the interviewing process as I am- anyone is welcome to ask them questions via the website or email or I suppose even on the phone. Having said that... the other site *may* be doing an interview with them, and I'll pass along the William thing as well.

I do recall Dr. P getting quite irritated and handling things in not-such-a-good way :whistle: But maybe Dr. AQ should just ignore them..let the mods deal with it, etc.

And I'll repeat..if I haven't said it *here* yet...people are better off letting others try it out if they're skeptical and/or the $ is an issue or ? Dr. AQ has said that not everyone is going to see results or the kind some may get. We'll know w/in a few months...unless there's another delay(I hope not).

ComeOnPropy

Established Member
Reaction score
I also cant wait for this product hey atleast its only 200 down the drain i know its alot for most of us but its better then 3000 - 50000 so its worth it for a shot at it and A&G have a good reputation.

ComeOnPropy

Established Member
Reaction score
Guys website has been updated http://www.agskinsolutions.com/haircomplex.html And there is now a documentation of one person going from 0 weeks through to 15 weeks, this guy was a Norwood 6-7 so even seeing some new growth is a good thing, more pictures will be coming soon. So hopefully when we see pictures of Norwood 2 - 5 they will exhibit more regrowth. There is a running commentary on the subject over at another message board with one of the researches of A&G

banco

Reaction score
It's very difficult to tell if there's been regrowth in those pictures. Could be he just grew his hair out a bit.

bornthisway

Established Member
Reaction score
Nice to see you around Jacob. :) Not sure what to make of those pictures, I wish the earliest ones weren't angled differently. It'd be interesting to see more galleries of regrowth - hopefully there are other participants. This may be a good in conjunction product if the growth factors (were they listed anywhere?) are utilized effectively and take action.

sarcs

Reaction score
If you want to be sceptical in the sense that it is just him growing his hair out, you could also argue it is thereverse date photograph technique

Nighthair

Established Member
Reaction score
I am still very skeptical about this. Where are the studies conducted by an external party to back up what's claimed for this product? If this is the next big thing for hairgrowth, why is it not on the front page of every newspaper? To me, this is just like Xandrox. By careful marketing, they somehow can get we bald/balding men to think it is better than minixode and finasteride. :thumbdown2:

goata007

Established Member
Reaction score
agreed, it's definitely a scam! If they were so sure of their product they wouldn't mind giving out 5 samples to reputable forum members. That way they'll not only get free publicity but also trust from other members. The Dr hanging out on the other forum is even dodging pointed questions regarding the ingredients etc. All tell-tale signs of a con-artist!

Avoid at all costs, especially at $200 per treatment!

Jacob

Reaction score
But he's already answered that the ingreds would be forthcoming when it's released. Possibly before then, since they've started updating the site already.

I like the idea of them giving samples to forum members..I wish you guys would ask him that stuff yourself :dunno: Or was that asked of them already...

And *I* am personally waiting until more pictures and info is posted as well.