5 days post Ru58841 chest/heart pain

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I'm going for an x ray now. I'll push for an echocardiogram with my gp
You still never answered my question. Do you suffer from anxiety, BDD, OCD, or depression?

DoctorHouse

Reaction score

ds300212

My Regimen
Reaction score
Screenshot_20210305-205855_Reddit.jpg

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Looks like my chest pain is unrelated to the heart
No surprise. My guess is GERD. I think your hair anxiety is causing your "pain". How bad is your hair?

ds300212

My Regimen
Reaction score
No surprise. My guess is GERD. I think your hair anxiety is causing your "pain". How bad is your hair?
Norwood 3. It has been stable for a while, I had numbness from taking finasteride so I tried ru as an alternative. I'll probably just wait for breezula to come out.being locked inside all day is probably adding to my stress.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Norwood 3. It has been stable for a while, I had numbness from taking finasteride so I tried ru as an alternative. I'll probably just wait for breezula to come out.being locked inside all day is probably adding to my stress.
Where do you live?

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Please update us when you get more data or if you try heartburn medication. I had the heartburn/GERD diagnosis so you can cross-reference your pain on my post on page 1 if you missed it. E.g. scratching my chest really helped with the pain if you find it too distracting to do other things. Its good temporary relief.

Jeju

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I wouldn’t even use Chinese generics when I lived out there. They are reported to cause birth defects all kinds of fuked up chit.

BetaBoy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Called it first, just standard gyno pain, had the same thing during the first few months of starting finasteride when your hormones are all over the place.

JakeKal

My Regimen
Reaction score
It has been 5 days since I stopped taking Ru58841, I took it for only 3 days. I got chest pains almost immediately after taking it. Has anyone else had these chest pains after taking the drug and have they gotten better over time. If you haven't taken it I would recommend never taking this drug, I am now hoping I have not permanently ruined my health.
I had the same issue, 10-15 mg daily, purchased from anagenic, used for 3 months, started feeling chest tightness after 2 months, dropped it after the pain wasn’t going away. Feel better now, cardio, diet really good as I am a fitness freak. My breathing is not as it used to be but I think it’s caused by covid and what it does to your lungs. Hope you feel better.

ds300212

My Regimen
Reaction score
Please update us when you get more data or if you try heartburn medication. I had the heartburn/GERD diagnosis so you can cross-reference your pain on my post on page 1 if you missed it. E.g. scratching my chest really helped with the pain if you find it too distracting to do other things. Its good temporary relief.
I haven't had a diagnosis yet. the pain is persistent and definitely from RU, it definitely is not angina coming from my heart though from the tests I got back. My X ray EKG and bloodwork came back fine, this may be annoying but I am going to have any serious problems. It does not seem like gyno because the pain can also appear in my ribs and back including my chest. Perhaps it went systemic and binded to many AR's throughout my body and is causing wierd pain.

ds300212

My Regimen
Reaction score
I had the same issue, 10-15 mg daily, purchased from anagenic, used for 3 months, started feeling chest tightness after 2 months, dropped it after the pain wasn’t going away. Feel better now, cardio, diet really good as I am a fitness freak. My breathing is not as it used to be but I think it’s caused by covid and what it does to your lungs. Hope you feel better.
Thats great man, getting chest pains from research chemicals can be terrifying.

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I haven't had a diagnosis yet. the pain is persistent and definitely from RU, it definitely is not angina coming from my heart though from the tests I got back. My X ray EKG and bloodwork came back fine, this may be annoying but I am going to have any serious problems. It does not seem like gyno because the pain can also appear in my ribs and back including my chest. Perhaps it went systemic and binded to many AR's throughout my body and is causing wierd pain.
Ok so we ruled out angina which is good so far.
In my opinion, it just doesn't make sense. Im not supporting the usage of RU at all (id advise against it heavily).
If we look at androgen deficiency or DHT deficiency, the symptoms do not line up. In addition, for you to experience physical pain from androgen deficiency, I cant see anything else other than osteoporosis which would take time to develop and not a few days.
If we look anecdotally, RU chest pain goes away after a short period of time.
Did the doctor do a physical? another possibility that Ive seen people get diagnosed with chest pain mimicking heart attack is called costochondritis which is "chest pain in the upper and middle rib area on either side of the breastbone. The pain may radiate to the back of the abdomen. It may also get worse if you move, stretch, or breathe deeply." [https://www.healthline.com/health/costochondritis#risk-factors] An allergic reaction or physical activity could have induced this.
Also, please try the heartburn medication while you wait for a diagnosis. Ruling that out is valuable. The pain that heartburn can cause can be on par with heart conditions. Dont underestimate it simply because it's benign.

Last edited:

Finasteridegyno

My Regimen
Reaction score
Stay away from RU58841. It works for some people mainly on TRT with sufficient circulating androgens but it's dangerous, don't mess with your health. I have heard now from over a dozen people having lingering chest pain and trouble with their hearts because of this chemical.

CB-03-01 cardiovascular report should be out in the next 3 months. They basically tested 7.5% concentration on a large group as part of the phase 3 study to asses any side effects. It has been shown to cause adrenal shutdown in 5%-10% of users at a much lower concentration which is reversible when stopping it.

CB does work. The problem is that either you are buying crap with low purity, not using the correct concentration or simply not using the right vehicle. There is a guy from Italy who sells it (pharma grade compounded in Germany) at a reasonable price. When I asked the vehicle used he said it had Trichosol on it (water). That will not work on a highly hydrophobic compound.
Yeah Jonny from Italy sells cb in trichosol. The users on the Italian forum didn’t report anything from it. I think cb needs a glicoalcoholic vehicle to work.

Finasteridegyno

My Regimen
Reaction score
The right and left side above my nipple. Sometimes it is just one side, sometimes it is both.
I think is an inflammation due to developing gyno. I have a similar side from finasteride.... I have tenderness and soreness of the pectoral above Nipples.