5 days post Ru58841 chest/heart pain

MartianMan

My Regimen
Reaction score
These reports are concerning, however I'm on day.. 6? Of RU usage daily and have had no such affects.

I am wondering if my 30 day RU-in-Minoxidil solution has ruined the stability of RU. People seem to think it's very unstable.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Estradiol supplementation essentially improves all XY risk factors and often significantly so. Any changes in behavior or mind-set are usually linked to declining libido and to estrogen causing much less of the "driven" behavior that characterizes much of the XY adult experience. Anger and compulsiveness both are likely to decrease as is the predilection to engage in risky behaviors, say like road rage.

ds300212

My Regimen
Reaction score
only some minor chest pain that doesn't last long at all. Before it was sharp piercing pain for most of the day it has been gradually getting better and probably wont be around in the future.

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Good to see you are doing better haha. Hopefully nothing serious right?

BetaBoy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No lol but you have no idea what systemically blocking androgens will cause long term
And yet despite this you’ll proclaim it causes heart disease based solely on a self diagnosis contrary to what the doctors told you.

ds300212

My Regimen
Reaction score
And yet despite this you’ll proclaim it causes heart disease based solely on a self diagnosis contrary to what the doctors told you.
Doctors didn't tell me anything about this drug. Its an untested research chemical. Its pretty stupid to assume its safe because other people on the internet said it is.

BetaBoy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Doctors didn't tell me anything about this drug
Doctors told you that there was nothing wrong with your heart yet you promote absurd theories linking NSAA's with heart disease based on your own self misdiagnosis.
Its an untested research chemical
Wrong, it is unapproved not untested, it passed pre-clinical and phases I & II before investment was unsuccessfully secured.
Its pretty stupid to assume its safe because other people on the internet said it is.
Ironic how you and this thread are a prime example of why it is indeed best to disregard reactionary internet voices like your own.

ds300212

My Regimen
Reaction score
Doctors told you that there was nothing wrong with your heart yet you promote absurd theories linking NSAA's with heart disease based on your own self misdiagnosis.

Wrong, it is unapproved not untested, it passed pre-clinical and phases I & II before investment was unsuccessfully secured.

Ironic how you and this thread are a prime example of why it is indeed best to disregard internet voices like your own.
It still did not go through phase 3 clinical trials and is not FDA approved. All I got was an electrocardiogram I still have yet to get an echocardiogram due to covid.