5 days post Ru58841 chest/heart pain

ds300212

My Regimen
Reaction score
It has been 5 days since I stopped taking Ru58841, I took it for only 3 days. I got chest pains almost immediately after taking it. Has anyone else had these chest pains after taking the drug and have they gotten better over time. If you haven't taken it I would recommend never taking this drug, I am now hoping I have not permanently ruined my health.

MartianMan

My Regimen
Reaction score
You felt them almost instantly? How would you describe the pain?

Placebo effect can be very strong, sometimes even stronger than the effects of drugs themselves. I am not denying you are not experiencing problems, just something to consider.

ds300212

My Regimen
Reaction score
There is no way this is placebo this is a sharp unique pain for only one second at a time. It also occurs in my side, many men have experienced this online, I didnt even know men experience pain from this drug so it cannot be placebo.

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Stop usage immediately and look into other areas of your life which may have caused the pain. On the first day I took RU I started experiencing chest pain. Basically, like when you get anxiety you feel like this kinda sharpish feeling in your heart like its drained or stabbed. That but on every "down" pump. Not a constant sharp pain. It was really uncomfortable and distracting. Scratching my chest help distract from the pain.
I cant describe it any better, but im hoping you can relate to the "type" of pain so that this might be your solution.

Lasted the whole day, or whenever I was thinking about it. I was pretty worried but I realized I was not only under a ton of stress but was also eating very irregularly. I would eat at 3 AM before going to bed. Sometimes 2 meals a day. It was midterm week and I was also really anxious about taking RU in the first place. So the pain didnt change after 2-3 days. Anyways, after that I got some graviscon. The reason is that my dad had similar symptoms before and was confident I had heart-burn. After taking that for a bit, my chest pain got better over a few days. Though more prominent late at night or when I fucked with my diet habits.

Now, all the pain is gone and I went back on RU a week ago with no problems. Basically, I had acid reflux or heartburn with symptoms mimicking heart conditions.
If you experience something similar, look into other changes in your life. Chest pain may not be heart-related. Stress can compound with the introduction of new medication, your body may express anxiety in different ways. Also, go to a doctor if you need to. Better safe than sorry.
Also, I'm not suggesting that you have what I have. The circumstances I experienced are extremely unlikely and coincidental. If you are experiencing any significant/ debilitating pain or new symptoms please see a doctor (and be transparent about everything).
To help with your worry. I highly highly highly doubt RU at such a low dosage, applied topically, and for just a short period of time would cause permanent damage, if any damage at all.
I hope this helps you. I logged my symptoms in this thread a week ago if you want to cross-reference your symptoms: [https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...ths-on-finasteride.130862/page-2#post-1954059]
Best of luck!

Last edited:

Jeju

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m seeing this side effect reported regularly on here. Don’t rub that sh*t on your head again.

BetaBoy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you talking about glandular chest pain, which is pretty common with AA’s?

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Stay away from RU58841. It works for some people mainly on TRT with sufficient circulating androgens but it's dangerous, don't mess with your health. I have heard now from over a dozen people having lingering chest pain and trouble with their hearts because of this chemical.

CB-03-01 cardiovascular report should be out in the next 3 months. They basically tested 7.5% concentration on a large group as part of the phase 3 study to asses any side effects. It has been shown to cause adrenal shutdown in 5%-10% of users at a much lower concentration which is reversible when stopping it.

CB does work. The problem is that either you are buying crap with low purity, not using the correct concentration or simply not using the right vehicle. There is a guy from Italy who sells it (pharma grade compounded in Germany) at a reasonable price. When I asked the vehicle used he said it had Trichosol on it (water). That will not work on a highly hydrophobic compound.

ds300212

My Regimen
Reaction score
Stay away from RU58841. It works for some people mainly on TRT with sufficient circulating androgens but it's dangerous, don't mess with your health. I have heard now from over a dozen people having lingering chest pain and trouble with their hearts because of this chemical.

CB-03-01 cardiovascular report should be out in the next 3 months. They basically tested 7.5% concentration on a large group as part of the phase 3 study to asses any side effects. It has been shown to cause adrenal shutdown in 5%-10% of users at a much lower concentration which is reversible when stopping it.

CB does work. The problem is that either you are buying crap with low purity, not using the correct concentration or simply not using the right vehicle. There is a guy from Italy who sells it (pharma grade compounded in Germany) at a reasonable price. When I asked the vehicle used he said it had Trichosol on it (water). That will not work on a highly hydrophobic compound.
Good call. I will never touch the stuff again. Did you find out what happened to them ?

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The few guys I have stayed in touch with are doing better but some had lingering chest pains and problems for quite some time

It's just not worth it

ds300212

My Regimen
Reaction score
The few guys I have stayed in touch with are doing better but some had lingering chest pains and problems for quite some time

It's just not worth it
Definitely. I am never using the stuff again. How long if you remember?

ds300212

My Regimen
Reaction score

It's just not worth it
Ok thanks. For anyone reading this never touch RU its not worth it.

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score

What report is this? Has the phase 3 even started?