5 days post Ru58841 chest/heart pain

BetaBoy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It still did not go through phase 3 clinical trials and is not FDA approved.
Yes, as I said. But you become no worse than the bad actors that promote RU as safe without evidence when you yourself promote unsubstantiated side effects without evidence let alone f*****g heart disease.
All I got was an electrocardiogram I still have yet to get an echocardiogram due to covid.
Well guess doctors don't think it's very serious or you would have had the ultrasound scan weeks ago irregardless of Covid.

ds300212

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, as I said. But you become no worse than the bad actors that promote RU as safe without evidence when you yourself promote unsubstantiated side effects without evidence let alone f*****g heart disease.

Well guess doctors don't think it's very serious or you would have had the ultrasound scan weeks ago irregardless of Covid.
I never said it causes heart disease I am not a doctor nor do I have a diagnosis. I am sharing my experience for other people who are considering taking a drug that isn't regulated or phase 3 tested.

ds300212

My Regimen
Reaction score

lol I never promoted anything

BetaBoy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score

Ah but of course, he must be IMAGINING things.

Because that is a more reasonable conclusion than implying that a f*****g ancient anti-androgen from the 70s with zero human clinical safety data has the potential to causes cardiac symptoms...

Some here are in favor of defending RU, a drug that we know literally nothing about. Just for the sake of implying someone is a hypochondriac. Drugs have OFF-TARGET effects too, it doesn't even have to be an anti-androgenic side effect. MDV3100 (Enzalutamide) can cause seizures because other than AR it also binds to GABA-a. Who knows what else RU58841 binds to. There is ZERO data, and RU is not that effective. Make of that what you will.

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ah but of course, he must be IMAGINING things.

Because that is a more reasonable conclusion than implying that a f*****g ancient anti-androgen from the 70s with zero human clinical safety data has the potential to causes cardiac symptoms...

Some here are in favor of defending RU, a drug that we know literally nothing about. Just for the sake of implying someone is a hypochondriac. Drugs have OFF-TARGET effects too, it doesn't even have to be an anti-androgenic side effect. MDV3100 (Enzalutamide) can cause seizures because other than AR it also binds to GABA-a. Who knows what else RU58841 binds to. There is ZERO data, and RU is not that effective. Make of that what you will.
I think it's also fair to assume it's a mixture of both. Even people who are not hypochondriac's have the tendency to be able to induce worse symptoms on themselves through paranoia or anxiety. The existence of sides does not instantly make them disasters for longterm health, either. I had heart palpitations and a bit of chest tightness when I started topical minoxidil, most people would consider that a normal side effect of min. If we didn't have safety data for it people would panic in the same fashion.

I don't take RU and probably never will, so I have no interest in defending it because you are correct, but you also can't have it both ways. You can't make the claim that it is not that effective but also that we have no data on the safety side. We actually have more data that suggests it's effective then we do for it's safety, simply by noting it's binding affinity for the AR and comparing it to trials of AAs like CB and KX. In a similar fashion, we have pre-clinical safety data from non-human primates that shows that the metabolite does not build up in the serum, which does bode well for long term toxicity on a base level.

Last edited:

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
You signed up just to post about RU causing heat failure, something that wasn't shown in the clinical trials and doesn't make sense for this kind of drug. Mustang shows up to shill his magical dutasteride. Are you Mustang?

The amount of cardiovascular effects noted in any antiandrogen is in the low single digits, and that's in older patients with existing heart disease at very high systemic doses. The idea that RU could cause heart failure is laughable, especially at 100mg topically

Last edited:

linoob

My Regimen
Reaction score
Stay away from RU58841. It works for some people mainly on TRT with sufficient circulating androgens but it's dangerous, don't mess with your health. I have heard now from over a dozen people having lingering chest pain and trouble with their hearts because of this chemical.

CB-03-01 cardiovascular report should be out in the next 3 months. They basically tested 7.5% concentration on a large group as part of the phase 3 study to asses any side effects. It has been shown to cause adrenal shutdown in 5%-10% of users at a much lower concentration which is reversible when stopping it.

CB does work. The problem is that either you are buying crap with low purity, not using the correct concentration or simply not using the right vehicle. There is a guy from Italy who sells it (pharma grade compounded in Germany) at a reasonable price. When I asked the vehicle used he said it had Trichosol on it (water). That will not work on a highly hydrophobic compound.

Did their symptoms ever resolve? Were they terminal illnesses or symptoms?

linoob

My Regimen
Reaction score
I haven't had a diagnosis yet. the pain is persistent and definitely from RU, it definitely is not angina coming from my heart though from the tests I got back. My X ray EKG and bloodwork came back fine, this may be annoying but I am going to have any serious problems. It does not seem like gyno because the pain can also appear in my ribs and back including my chest. Perhaps it went systemic and binded to many AR's throughout my body and is causing wierd pain.

Hey man, what's your update on everything as of today?

Did you ever get the echo done?

How's your overall health and how long did it take for your symptoms to subside 100%?

Hope you're well my man.