5 days post Ru58841 chest/heart pain

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah Jonny from Italy sells cb in trichosol. The users on the Italian forum didn’t report anything from it. I think cb needs a glicoalcoholic vehicle to work.

It will certainly not work with a plant based vehicle with water

You need ETH,PG:TRANSCRUTOL

Not sure why he would used Trichosol. It's the perfect vechicle for minoxidil and dutasteride but not for CB

ds300212

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok so we ruled out angina which is good so far.
In my opinion, it just doesn't make sense. Im not supporting the usage of RU at all (id advise against it heavily).
If we look at androgen deficiency or DHT deficiency, the symptoms do not line up. In addition, for you to experience physical pain from androgen deficiency, I cant see anything else other than osteoporosis which would take time to develop and not a few days.
If we look anecdotally, RU chest pain goes away after a short period of time.
Did the doctor do a physical? another possibility that Ive seen people get diagnosed with chest pain mimicking heart attack is called costochondritis which is "chest pain in the upper and middle rib area on either side of the breastbone. The pain may radiate to the back of the abdomen. It may also get worse if you move, stretch, or breathe deeply." [https://www.healthline.com/health/costochondritis#risk-factors] An allergic reaction or physical activity could have induced this.
Also, please try the heartburn medication while you wait for a diagnosis. Ruling that out is valuable. The pain that heartburn can cause can be on par with heart conditions. Dont underestimate it simply because it's benign.
No he didn't do a physical. Im not very knowledgeable on the heart and the effects of antiandrogens but it looks like I'm fine so I'm just going to chill. The pain isn't bad enough to need medication for. Its just concerned me that it could have to do with some underlying heart disease which is not the case. It's more of an annoyance.

ChemHead

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Made an appointment that day
Unless it's free, don't bother going to a doctor. They have absolutely no clue about what RU58841 is and even if they did, they wouldn't have a clue how to help you. Your heart is a muscle and a lot of its function is mediated through the androgen receptor. If you think you're feeling heart pain, it's because you are. Just stop using it and stay away from it. People that don't get chest pain from it probably don't get much benefit from it either since it's probably not very effective at antagonizing the androgen receptor.. Or they just don't have a heart.

You're just going to have to wait until the drug relinquishes your androgen receptors or until your body synthesizes new ones (I don't remember if RU58841 permanently binds AR or not). Like I've said before, I don't think that androgens or the androgen receptor are central in the pathology of hair loss. I used RU58841 and I got a slight change in texture of hair for a short period and time and then nothing. I think that it simply blocks androgens from the receptor and, because of that, there are higher concentrations of androgen available for aromatization. It's just a very ineffective way of slightly raising the synthesis of estrogens within the follicle.

I also experienced chest pains and numbness of limbs. Not the correct route to handle hair loss. Again, unless you don't pay for healthcare, I wouldn't bother with a doctor. There's nothing they could do for you even if they knew what RU58841 is. The best thing to do is relax and make sure that someone knows what you're experiencing right now or, better yet, have someone (or multiple people) keep an eye on you. Based on my own survival, you'll probably be ok, too, but if you want to be safe then let other people around you know what's going on so they can get you to a hospital and explain what's going on if you have any problems.

ds300212

My Regimen
Reaction score
Unless it's free, don't bother going to a doctor. They have absolutely no clue about what RU58841 is and even if they did, they wouldn't have a clue how to help you. Your heart is a muscle and a lot of its function is mediated through the androgen receptor. If you think you're feeling heart pain, it's because you are. Just stop using it and stay away from it. People that don't get chest pain from it probably don't get much benefit from it either since it's probably not very effective at antagonizing the androgen receptor.. Or they just don't have a heart.

You're just going to have to wait until the drug relinquishes your androgen receptors or until your body synthesizes new ones (I don't remember if RU58841 permanently binds AR or not). Like I've said before, I don't think that androgens or the androgen receptor are central in the pathology of hair loss. I used RU58841 and I got a slight change in texture of hair for a short period and time and then nothing. I think that it simply blocks androgens from the receptor and, because of that, there are higher concentrations of androgen available for aromatization. It's just a very ineffective way of slightly raising the synthesis of estrogens within the follicle.

I also experienced chest pains and numbness of limbs. Not the correct route to handle hair loss. Again, unless you don't pay for healthcare, I wouldn't bother with a doctor. There's nothing they could do for you even if they knew what RU58841 is. The best thing to do is relax and make sure that someone knows what you're experiencing right now or, better yet, have someone (or multiple people) keep an eye on you. Based on my own survival, you'll probably be ok, too, but if you want to be safe then let other people around you know what's going on so they can get you to a hospital and explain what's going on if you have any problems.
According to my ekg and blood tests no damage has been done. Its not necessarily heart pain its chest pain not associated with the heart I believe. I am never doing ru again so I walked away damage free. I never had ischemia or something like that

ChemHead

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
According to my ekg and blood tests no damage has been done. Its not necessarily heart pain its chest pain not associated with the heart I believe. I am never doing ru again so I walked away damage free. I never had ischemia or something like that
If you're young and relatively healthy, there's no way an ekg will be able to show how your heart was is affected by the drug. You're not experiencing hypoxia or ischemia because your lungs still work and you're still getting an adequate blood supply. What is probably happening when you experience the sharp pains is muscular cramping in the heart or pain due to temporary fatigue or weakness of the heart. The muscle is still pumping blood, it's just not having a great time. You'll be fine, though.

ds300212

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you're young and relatively healthy, there's no way an ekg will be able to show how your heart was is affected by the drug. You're not experiencing hypoxia or ischemia because your lungs still work and you're still getting an adequate blood supply. What is probably happening when you experience the sharp pains is muscular cramping in the heart or pain due to temporary fatigue or weakness of the heart. The muscle is still pumping blood, it's just not having a great time. You'll be fine, though.
If I had weakness of the heart it would show during the ekg. Ekg can detect any damage or weakness. Your freaking me out dude lol

ds300212

My Regimen
Reaction score
I
The ekg can detect any muscle weakness. The doctor told me himself and it also says so online. Im never touching ru again though

ChemHead

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If I had weakness of the heart it would show during the ekg. Ekg can detect any damage or weakness. Your freaking me out dude lol
Like I said, don't worry. Any damage caused will heal itself and it's relatively minor. We're not talking about scar tissue forming diseases. This is just your heart saying wtf short term. I can't remember how long it lasted for me, but I think it was a few weeks and the sharp pains kind of just gradually disappeared within a week or so.

ds300212

My Regimen
Reaction score
Like I said, don't worry. Any damage caused will heal itself and it's relatively minor. We're not talking about scar tissue forming diseases. This is just your heart saying wtf short term. I can't remember how long it lasted for me, but I think it was a few weeks and the sharp pains kind of just gradually disappeared within a week or so.
No damage has been done according to my blood work as well. The ekg would detect any muscle weakness. Perhaps a short term hormone imbalance

ChemHead

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No damage has been done according to my blood work as well. The ekg would detect any muscle weakness. Perhaps a short term hormone imbalance
Think of it this way: when you going to the gym and lift weights, you're causing temporary damage to muscle tissue, which is what your body responds to when building muscle tissue. You're not causing any kind of permanent or scarring damage unless you push yourself way too hard and tear a muscle.

An ekg will not detect what effects RU58841 has had because an ekg measures electrical strength of the heart. When your brain sends out a signal to the heart to pump, an ekg measures how well your heart muscle receives or responds to that signal. As you get much older, the heart's physiological response to those signals weakens.

In your case, your heart is reading those signals just fine and it's pumping blood adequately and that's what the ekg is showing, what the ekg is not showing is what you "feel" because it can't measure qualitative things like that. Your heart is still doing a fine job pumping so there's nothing to be worried about, but that doesn't mean that your heart muscle isn't feeling fatigue from temporary interference in the androgen receptor pathway. If I do bicep curls at the gym and the next day I feel soreness, I can still lift that weight, it's just sore.

The only way an ekg would be more valuable is if you had an ekg done prior to using RU58841 so that you could compare the relative response of the heart muscle before and after. But right now, what it tells you is that your heart muscle is responding adequately to the signals it receives... which you already know because if it weren't, you would be experiencing a bunch of other symptoms that people with heart disease typically experience.

Don't worry, though. You'll be just fine. If you weren't going to be fine, something much worse would have happened at this point. Just be patient. You're not waiting for RU58841 to clear because it's probably already gone. You're waiting for normal androgen receptor function to return and that will take a little time.

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just get graviscon bro. Trust me, if it helps then you dont have to bother with all the other things.

ds300212

My Regimen
Reaction score
Think of it this way: when you going to the gym and lift weights, you're causing temporary damage to muscle tissue, which is what your body responds to when building muscle tissue. You're not causing any kind of permanent or scarring damage unless you push yourself way too hard and tear a muscle.

An ekg will not detect what effects RU58841 has had because an ekg measures electrical strength of the heart. When your brain sends out a signal to the heart to pump, an ekg measures how well your heart muscle receives or responds to that signal. As you get much older, the heart's physiological response to those signals weakens.

In your case, your heart is reading those signals just fine and it's pumping blood adequately and that's what the ekg is showing, what the ekg is not showing is what you "feel" because it can't measure qualitative things like that. Your heart is still doing a fine job pumping so there's nothing to be worried about, but that doesn't mean that your heart muscle isn't feeling fatigue from temporary interference in the androgen receptor pathway. If I do bicep curls at the gym and the next day I feel soreness, I can still lift that weight, it's just sore.

The only way an ekg would be more valuable is if you had an ekg done prior to using RU58841 so that you could compare the relative response of the heart muscle before and after. But right now, what it tells you is that your heart muscle is responding adequately to the signals it receives... which you already know because if it weren't, you would be experiencing a bunch of other symptoms that people with heart disease typically experience.

Don't worry, though. You'll be just fine. If you weren't going to be fine, something much worse would have happened at this point. Just be patient. You're not waiting for RU58841 to clear because it's probably already gone. You're waiting for normal androgen receptor function to return and that will take a little time.
Yeah that's a good way to put it. Some reaction but no damage. Thanks bro

ChemHead

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I can tell you that I've experienced the same sharp pains in the heart and a tingling and numbness sensation throughout my back, arms, and legs from using RU58841. I used it longer than you (maybe a few weeks) and then decided to stop when the numbness and heart pains didn't go away. Coincidentally, the RU58841 also stopped providing benefit to my hair, so that's another reason I stopped. It's been a few years since and I have no lasting damage or side effects from using it.

What you experienced was not heartburn. Don't bother wasting your money on something useless for your condition. Just give it some time and don't worry about it. It should subside completely within a few weeks.

ds300212

My Regimen
Reaction score
I can tell you that I've experienced the same sharp pains in the heart and a tingling and numbness sensation throughout my back, arms, and legs from using RU58841. I used it longer than you (maybe a few weeks) and then decided to stop when the numbness and heart pains didn't go away. Coincidentally, the RU58841 also stopped providing benefit to my hair, so that's another reason I stopped. It's been a few years since and I have no lasting damage or side effects from using it.

What you experienced was not heartburn. Don't bother wasting your money on something useless for your condition. Just give it some time and don't worry about it. It should subside completely within a few weeks.
Ya that's true man I doubt its heartburn. My symptoms seem to be significantly better than the last two days today.

Jeju

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah keep telling yourself that, but remember other members will read this and decide to use it still.