5 days post Ru58841 chest/heart pain

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It is constant for an hour or so then goes then comes back blood pressure seems ok so far.
Have you tried doing cardio or exercise yet? Heres what I gathered. Someone correct me if I'm off. RU may cause heart damage from androgen deficiency in heart tissue. You will then have ischemia. Heart pain from ischemia is called angina. So theres stable angina which will occur during exercise and stress. You will have noticeable shortness of breath. Unstable angina is described as chest pain that occurs unpredictably even at rest. In addition, you should feel tired from ischemia (or easily tired). [https://www.webmd.com/heart-disease/what-is-ischemia]

When I had pain, I tried very hard cardio and my pain became entirely absent which indicated it was non-heart related. Angina and indigestion are known to have identical symptoms. Hows the stress and diet at the moment?
Notice heart rhythm and palpitations? profuse sweating?

Norwoody

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Have you tried doing cardio or exercise yet? Heres what I gathered. Someone correct me if I'm off. RU may cause heart damage from androgen deficiency in heart tissue. You will then have ischemia. Heart pain from ischemia is called angina. So theres stable angina which will occur during exercise and stress. You will have noticeable shortness of breath. Unstable angina is described as chest pain that occurs unpredictably even at rest. In addition, you should feel tired from ischemia (or easily tired). [https://www.webmd.com/heart-disease/what-is-ischemia]

When I had pain, I tried very hard cardio and my pain became entirely absent which indicated it was non-heart related. Angina and indigestion are known to have identical symptoms. Hows the stress and diet at the moment?
You might kill him xD

ds300212

My Regimen
Reaction score

My pain is all the time almost. I have been going for runs but it is constant while I am running.stress hasn't been bad my pain started very quickly after starting ru. I hope I didn't throw my life away for some stupid f*****g hair loss cure.

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My pain is all the time almost. I have been going for runs but it is constant while I am running.stress hasn't been bad my pain started very quickly after starting ru. I hope I didn't throw my life away for some stupid f*****g hair loss cure.
Hard to self-diagnose because lots of these symptoms overlap. If excercise is causing pain that can indicate heart damage albeit as unlikely as it seems. No other symptoms like tiredness, sweating, palpitations or irregular rhythm?
I think you will be just fine if you see a doctor quickly.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
LOL, the OP should have listened to you when you told him to go to the doctor. That was the best advice. I would never touch RU as it's from China. It could be angina from stress. Take some heartburn medication and if it feels better, you know what you have. If not, then you need to see a cardiologist immediately.

ds300212

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hard to self-diagnose because lots of these symptoms overlap. If excercise is causing pain that can indicate heart damage albeit as unlikely as it seems. No other symptoms like tiredness, palpitations or irregular rhythm?
I think you will be just fine if you see a doctor quickly.

LOL, the OP should have listened to you when you told him to go to the doctor. That was the best advice. I would never touch RU as it's from China. It could be angina from stress. Take some heartburn medication and if it feels better, you know what you have. If not, then you need to see a cardiologist immediately.
Just got my ecg done it came back normal. Just got some blood work done and waiting on the nurse to get the results to show if I am having damage to the heart.

Jeju

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I hope I didn't throw my life away for some stupid f*****g hair loss cure.
I read this so many times on here now.
just try and relax. You’ll probably be okay. Just wait to see what the hospital say. Stressing will only make it worse

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just got my ecg done it came back normal. Just got some blood work done and waiting on the nurse to get the results to show if I am having damage to the heart.
If all comes back normal, I recommend you hop on some heartburn medication or monitor your diet for a few days. Examine your body to consider cartilage, tendons, and muscles that could have been torn, pulled, or punctured. I would imagine a variation of symptoms when it comes to heart damage such as tiredness and breathlessness rather than the singular chest pain. Normal EKG is already a good sign. You should be okay.

ds300212

My Regimen
Reaction score

If all comes back normal, I recommend you hop on some heartburn medication or monitor your diet for a few days. Examine your body to consider cartilage, tendons, and muscles that could have been torn, pulled, or punctured. I would imagine a variation of symptoms when it comes to heart damage such as tiredness and breathlessness rather than the singular chest pain. Normal EKG is already a good sign. You
If my ekg is fine would that rule out heart problems? My blood test apparently will show if I have heart damage.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
If my ekg is fine would that rule out heart problems? My blood test apparently will show if I have heart damage.
Yes, a normal EKG is a good sign.

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Apparently, EKG is used to detect ischemia but does not rule it out entirely. Its always a good sign to be getting normal values. Im oblivious about the blood tests for heart damage.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you think i should push for an echocardiogram just to be safe ?
If the Doctor prescribes it then yes. If not but you want to be the safest of safes, why not. Consider it a very comprehensive health check-up. Could give you a reference point in the future. Especially if theres history of heart disease in the fam.

ds300212

My Regimen
Reaction score
Apparently, EKG is used to detect ischemia but does not rule it out entirely. Its always a good sign to be getting normal values. Im oblivious about the blood tests for heart damage.
If the Doctor prescribes it then yes. If not but you want to be the safest of safes, why not. Consider it a very comprehensive health check-up. Could give you a reference point in the future. Especially if theres history of heart disease in the fam.
Yeah definitely. An echocardiogram seems like the best way to see how the muscles are functioning. Thanks for looking this up.