5 days post Ru58841 chest/heart pain

ds300212

My Regimen
Reaction score
Then do the echocardiogram and a stress test if warranted. Better to over test than under test.
They didn't seem that concerned about the pain in a 23 yr old. They said fainting, not being able to excercise without severe pain and excessive sweating are signs of heart disease, pain not as much. I'll try to push for an echocardiogram but they didn't want to give me one tonight.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
They didn't seem that concerned about the pain in a 23 yr old. They said fainting, not being able to excercise without severe pain and excessive sweating are signs of heart disease, pain not as much. I'll try to push for an echocardiogram but they didn't want to give me one tonight.
Where is the pain located exactly in reference to your middle chest?

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
The right and left side above my nipple. Sometimes it is just one side, sometimes it is both.
Does not sound heart related. Do you do any chest exercise?

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The right and left side above my nipple. Sometimes it is just one side, sometimes it is both.
1614992120547.png

Doubting angina.

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bruh could be that pain got worse when running cause nips were chafing

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I went through all this literature just for Norwoody to take the gold. I swear to god if its gyno.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Its not muscle fatigue but more shooting pain
Probably stress induced gastritis from worrying about your hair too much. Do you suffer from anxiety, OCD or BDD?

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Heartburn still a strong contender. Go get some graviscon or some alternative as soon as you can, started working for me on day 2.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
What's the spread look like for anxiety?
Considering almost 99 percent of the guys in this forum have hair anxiety, its going to be an easy diagnosis.