2young2retires' MASTERING THE POTENTIAL CURE. ///LOG///

Status
Not open for further replies.

sweetsymphony

Reaction score
We are just members of the forums who have more experience regarding the hair loss world.

Maybe it has made us a bit cynical. We're not necessary trying to spread negativity, just calling out the delusions of some.

You can be optimistic and pro-active about treating your hair loss without being delusional.

Minoxidil, finasteride (even if I don't recommend it), concealers, saving for a FUE or scalp micro-pigmentation: with these things, you're at least sure to get somewhere.

But hoping that dermarolling will "cure" your hair loss, you're just setting yourself for a huge disappointment.

I'm not claiming that dermarolling is the cure but it has sure stopped my hairloss and I'm getting awesome regrowth! Plenty of people have already seen positive results. I'm both optimistic and pro-active but not delusional. I've tried enough regimens to know when something is not working and I can safely say, micro wounding is definitely doing something. There are TONS of evidence that it helps rebuild your skin, improves collagen production and blood circulation. I don't understand why that is so hard for people like you to comprehend.

It's like if you had positive results with something and were happy to share your experience and some ignorant know-it-all says it's all in your head and there is no evidence of it working instead of being happy for you. I'm sure it would frustrate you too.

People come on the forums because they are interested in experimenting to find what works. Obviously there is no one size fits all solution. Even minoxidil and finasteride doesn't work on everyone. Let us experiment to see what works without your constant negativity. Please?

Please do us all a favor and stop.

2young2retire

Experienced Member
Reaction score
comparison.jpg
Your join date: Dec 2013. My join date: Nov 2009.

That's exactly what we say, it's all in your head. Dermarolling has not stopped your hair loss, that is delusional!

I really wish it were that easy, but it's not, male pattern baldness is a harsh and complicated process.

As I've said before, you won't solve it in your garage.

There are no "tons" of evidence, just anecdotal stories, which mean nothing.

- - - Updated - - -

yes i agree it doesnt stop hairloss. IT REVERSES IT.

2young2retire

Experienced Member
Reaction score
jesus someone ban the troll . we cant take it anymore. really

- - - Updated - - -

i have said a trillion times i am OFF minoxidil ....i tried it for like less than a month or sth 4 days a week. its been 3 months since i completely dropped it.someone ban him. i will donate him via ebanking 200euro

Jlyncher

Established Member
Reaction score
Seriously Fred, why even bother coming to the experimental section? I don't get it. Seems wherever there is a glimmer of hope in any of the forums, you're sure to show up and piss on it.

And join dates aren't an indication of superiority for chrissakes. I joined in 2013 too, does that mean it was the first time I ever saw a hair loss forum? Nope.

2young2retire

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Fred i am sorry i bash you all the time but you such a troller.you keep trolling me. i want really to help you. to start with i suggest you to stop fap because vagina is so cool. i promise. the second thing is you must escape this thinking prison you live in and go and find action. be a doer. do things take action, stand up for your self. GET A LIFE.

i hope you find a solution m8 those disorders you show are some serious s hit. no clinic will take you in. you seem to have too many stuff to handle. xanax would do nth,

take care.

maher

Banned
Reaction score
2y2r, legendary regrow. You are exceptionally good responder to DR therapy. I wonder why is that?? plenty of guys in similar time frame but they have nothing special to report.. i wonder..

2young2retire

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i believe its two main factors for your quastion.

1) i am a recent thinner ,i shed it the last 2-3 years.
2) i wound a lot.many consider it unsafe and get creepy only in the idea of all this blood. but i get motivated from bbq guy,

maher

Banned
Reaction score
o yeah.. bbq guy... last month i burned my finger just under the nuccle. There are now 2cm hairs groving on my frikin' finger :D

And, Fred!! Jesus!!! ffs.. whats with this bad rep,.?? thats like 3rd this week you gave me... I couldn't care less :p

20061031021319!Monobrow.jpg

dan1938

Reaction score
Hey bros,

I have checked out a few of the threads on DR and I want to give it a try. Anti-androgens are giving me sides whether it be topical or oral. One reservation I have though is how noticeable the inflammation will be to other people. I shave my head with zero guard clipper every 3 days. What do you guys think?

dan1938

Reaction score
I can't be going to work with a hat lol..I guess this is not for me unless I grow out my hair at some point.

sweetsymphony

Reaction score
I'm not claiming that dermarolling is the cure but it has sure stopped my hairloss and I'm getting awesome regrowth! Plenty of people have already seen positive results. I'm both optimistic and pro-active but not delusional. I've tried enough regimens to know when something is not working and I can safely say, micro wounding is definitely doing something. There are TONS of evidence that it helps rebuild your skin, improves collagen production and blood circulation. I don't understand why that is so hard for people like you to comprehend.

It's like if you had positive results with something and were happy to share your experience and some ignorant know-it-all says it's all in your head and there is no evidence of it working instead of being happy for you. I'm sure it would frustrate you too.

People come on the forums because they are interested in experimenting to find what works. Obviously there is no one size fits all solution. Even minoxidil and finasteride doesn't work on everyone. Let us experiment to see what works without your constant negativity. Please?

Please do us all a favor and stop.

Your join date: Dec 2013. My join date: Nov 2009.

That's exactly what we say, it's all in your head. Dermarolling has not stopped your hair loss, that is delusional!

I really wish it were that easy, but it's not, male pattern baldness is a harsh and complicated process.

As I've said before, you won't solve it in your garage.

There are no "tons" of evidence, just anecdotal stories, which mean nothing.

Yeah I joined Dec 2013 but I started dermarolling in August 2013. Only signed up to post that I saw results.

How dare you call me delusional? I have been staring at my hairline for years and I KNOW when I see growth. I have thousands of baby hairs sticking up over an inch and quite a few of vellous hairs have turned terminal in the last 2 months.

If you've been trolling forums since nov 2009 and your hair has only gotten worse since then, you shouldn't be talking! You have no authority or any idea on what actually regrows hair or not. You are losing the hair loss battle. Your advice is not welcome here, it is not helping a single person here grow their hair back.

I have tried so many experimental treatments and have also been bummed out many times before just like you, Fred. The difference is that I haven't given up and I don't spread negativity and discourage people trying to find their own hair loss solution.

Anyway, at the end of the day, I really don't care if you believe me or not. I SEE the results with my own two eyes. My husband sees it and tells me he's noticed a huge change. That's all I really care about.

Btw, thanks for the negative reps, Fred!

KeepMovin

Reaction score
Fred the belgian please leave the experimental section. You should allow people to be as delusional or illusional as they please without smearing your personal insecurities on them.
Kind regards

dan1938

Reaction score
You could do it Friday night, good to go by Sunday or Monday.
that might actually work..I' ll give it a shot and see how it goes. do you guys put any kind of ointment or cream to encourage healing? and I remember reading somewhere that copper peptides encouraged hair regrowth on wounded skin, any input on this?

Jlyncher

Established Member
Reaction score
189739300_c42bcdb90e.jpg

Brooks or Red?
I'll take Red, Fred.

Why the neg rep Fred? I thought this was an appropriate response to the opposing schools of thought regarding "hope is dangerous".

I think your'e getting a little trigger happy with that rep button.

- - - Updated - - -

that might actually work..I' ll give it a shot and see how it goes. do you guys put any kind of ointment or cream to encourage healing? and I remember reading somewhere that copper peptides encouraged hair regrowth on wounded skin, any input on this?

I don't. You don't want to use anything that could reduce inflammation immediately post wound. Including minoxidil in my opinion wait 24hrs or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.