2young2retires' MASTERING THE POTENTIAL CURE. ///LOG/// | Page 6 | HairLossTalk Forums
Dismiss Notice
Forum Update: Aug 19. Feedback for the Admin? Upgrade coming: Click Here.

2young2retires' MASTERING THE POTENTIAL CURE. ///LOG///

Discussion in 'New Research, Studies, and Technologies' started by 2young2retire, Jan 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thor9

Thor9 Member

Dislikes Received:
    Thanks for the advice. I plan to move up to 2mm after a few more rolls and will wait 2 weeks between the rolls for sure. It's either a week or two weeks as I can only do it on the weekend and not during the week...

I'm not using Keto for at least 5 days after the roll...

2. 2young2retire

2young2retire Experienced Member

Dislikes Received:
    drop keto . inflamations goes up to a month.

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.life-enhancement.com/images/LEM1111timeline2000.jpg

3. bboy4

bboy4 Member

Dislikes Received:
    Are we sure this timeline applies to micro wounding though? Mightn't it be much quicker due to the size of the wounds?

4. 2young2retire

Dislikes Received:
    i thought of that too, although wound size matters in aspect of granulation speed which as i remeber is about 0.75mm a day. i am not sure though

5. swingline747

swingline747 Senior Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Im starting to think, if you shaved your head BALD and used a dense roller I could see this being functional. I just don't think for the average Joe, and I say that since some of you swear youre getting results, the wound just isn't sufficient enough. I cant see the 192 even grinding hard, which I am being enough. I mean I am BARELY bleeding anymore. I will say I bleed quicker but my clotting happens so fast that I cant see the impact being enough and I cant go any harder since
    1) my hair is in the way
    2) I will scab my head and look retarded at work
    Also perhaps some of you can produce enough fgf9 and Wnt to get "something" out of this

while other of us might not and may even just have high levels of the other protein [FONT=Arial, Helmet, Freesans, sans-serif]prostaglandin D (I just read about that, dont think Im acting like a smarty pants)[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helmet, Freesans, sans-serif]For me Ive noticed no postive results yet and just finished another roll last night. I have in fact seen the opposite and my frontal region looks thinner than when I started. Whether this is due to rolling who knows. [/FONT]

Kirby likes this.
  6. peacemaker

peacemaker Banned

Dislikes Received:
    That's what I think. I mean the science behind wounding is solid. Cotsarelis also proved that we don't have a lot of gamma delta T cells that are responsible for the growth factors that signal the wnt pathway. I believe the ones that do not get benefit from DRing should produce more COX-1 than necessary that result in a higher PGD2 level. Hence, even though the skin heals itself, hair growth is blocked.

These are all proven stuff, but what I think most people are really frustrated about is that scientists such as Cotsarelis who are so knowledgeable and talented in their fields are not eager to get their hands dirty to find the safest COX-1 blocker or the growth factor promoter to fight this thing. They would rather spend their time figuring out the relationship between DHT and increased COX-1 levels and get the full picture. This makes everything slower and people are desperate to try and find the best formula to try on themselves.

We have come a long way. I remember my earliest times in this forum (probably close to a year). People were desperate to try everything (different kinds of unproven DHT blockers at first, then PGD2 blockers, OC, natural remedies, etc) they could find and hoped for the best. Now, we know what might and should be of benefit to us, but we are not eager to try them because we know the solution will come and we are thinking of the safety profiles, the risk of cancer, etc. That's my reasoning that people are hesitant to mess with C0X-1 blockers, FGF-9 etc.

If I were in your shoes, I would go for something heavier to wound (2 or maybe a 2.5 mm DR). I also might increase the strength of minoxidil (might go up till 15%). If that also doesn't work, I would then experiment with either the safest proven FGF-9 promoter or COX-1 blocker (if you are not into blocking DHT by using finasteride or such products). While researching for COX-1 blockers I came up with this site (in like 5 minutes) (http://www.scbt.com/chemicals-table-cox_1_inhibitors.html). Some of these listed COX-1 inhibitors are proven as safe (Aspirin or acetaminophen being some of the ones). I would start using one or a few of them. If you have a chem background or know someone you can also prepare a topical which is all the better.

Now you might say that this is all bs, but that's what I would do if I were you. So just trying to be helpful here.

7. uncomfortable man

uncomfortable man Senior Member

Dislikes Received:
    Yeah, we've come such a long way.

I'll check in next week for the cure.

Thanks for all your help.

8. WhitePolarBear

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Close to a year on the forum! A lot of guys here just have no clue.

Still rambling about circulation, massages, and hazardous chemical solutions.

We had our fair share of mad scientists since I've been on the forum (close to 5 years) and it has led us nowhere.

Kirby likes this.
  9. peacemaker

peacemaker Banned

Dislikes Received:
    This forum should have a "Much adoe about nothing" section where all you guys talk about your daily quests --> "I woke up, but what am I going to do whole day, so I slept.. I went to gym, but I can't bulk up anyway, so I left.. I met a girl, but I can't get it up, so I left her.." Jeez. Someone should just put you out of your misery.

In short, if you are going to give advice for swingline's problem, go ahead and do it. If you are going to provoke everyone on this forum to attack you, then leave because as far as I can see, you are just tools.

Jlyncher likes this.
  10. WhitePolarBear

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    We are just members of the forums who have more experience regarding the hair loss world.

Maybe it has made us a bit cynical. We're not necessary trying to spread negativity, just calling out the delusions of some.

You can be optimistic and pro-active about treating your hair loss without being delusional.

Minoxidil, finasteride (even if I don't recommend it), concealers, saving for a FUE or scalp micro-pigmentation: with these things, you're at least sure to get somewhere.

But hoping that dermarolling will "cure" your hair loss, you're just setting yourself for a huge disappointment.

11. sweetsymphony

sweetsymphony Member

Dislikes Received:
    I'm not claiming that dermarolling is the cure but it has sure stopped my hairloss and I'm getting awesome regrowth! Plenty of people have already seen positive results. I'm both optimistic and pro-active but not delusional. I've tried enough regimens to know when something is not working and I can safely say, micro wounding is definitely doing something. There are TONS of evidence that it helps rebuild your skin, improves collagen production and blood circulation. I don't understand why that is so hard for people like you to comprehend.

It's like if you had positive results with something and were happy to share your experience and some ignorant know-it-all says it's all in your head and there is no evidence of it working instead of being happy for you. I'm sure it would frustrate you too.

People come on the forums because they are interested in experimenting to find what works. Obviously there is no one size fits all solution. Even minoxidil and finasteride doesn't work on everyone. Let us experiment to see what works without your constant negativity. Please?

Please do us all a favor and stop.

2young2retire likes this.
  12. WhitePolarBear

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Your join date: Dec 2013. My join date: Nov 2009.

That's exactly what we say, it's all in your head. Dermarolling has not stopped your hair loss, that is delusional!

I really wish it were that easy, but it's not, male pattern baldness is a harsh and complicated process.

As I've said before, you won't solve it in your garage.

There are no "tons" of evidence, just anecdotal stories, which mean nothing.

13. 2young2retire

Dislikes Received:
    comparison.jpg
    - - - Updated - - -

yes i agree it doesnt stop hairloss. IT REVERSES IT.

14. WhitePolarBear

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Hair grown longer + minoxidil = your results. Nothing to be excited about.

15. 2young2retire

Dislikes Received:
    jesus someone ban the troll . we cant take it anymore. really

- - - Updated - - -

i have said a trillion times i am OFF minoxidil ....i tried it for like less than a month or sth 4 days a week. its been 3 months since i completely dropped it.someone ban him. i will donate him via ebanking 200euro

16. Jlyncher

Jlyncher Established Member

Dislikes Received:
    Seriously Fred, why even bother coming to the experimental section? I don't get it. Seems wherever there is a glimmer of hope in any of the forums, you're sure to show up and piss on it.

And join dates aren't an indication of superiority for chrissakes. I joined in 2013 too, does that mean it was the first time I ever saw a hair loss forum? Nope.

17. Jlyncher

Jlyncher Established Member

Dislikes Received:
    [​IMG]

Brooks or Red?
    I'll take Red, Fred.

swingline747 and The Far Side like this.
  18. 2young2retire

Dislikes Received:
    Fred i am sorry i bash you all the time but you such a troller.you keep trolling me. i want really to help you. to start with i suggest you to stop fap because vagina is so cool. i promise. the second thing is you must escape this thinking prison you live in and go and find action. be a doer. do things take action, stand up for your self. GET A LIFE.

i hope you find a solution m8 those disorders you show are some serious s hit. no clinic will take you in. you seem to have too many stuff to handle. xanax would do nth,

take care.

19. maher

maher Banned

Dislikes Received:
    2y2r, legendary regrow. You are exceptionally good responder to DR therapy. I wonder why is that?? plenty of guys in similar time frame but they have nothing special to report.. i wonder..

20. 2young2retire

Dislikes Received:
    i believe its two main factors for your quastion.

1) i am a recent thinner ,i shed it the last 2-3 years.
    2) i wound a lot.many consider it unsafe and get creepy only in the idea of all this blood. but i get motivated from bbq guy,

Jlyncher likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.