2young2retires' MASTERING THE POTENTIAL CURE. ///LOG/// | Page 5 | HairLossTalk Forums
Dismiss Notice
Forum Update: Aug 19. Feedback for the Admin? Upgrade coming: Click Here.

2young2retires' MASTERING THE POTENTIAL CURE. ///LOG///

Discussion in 'New Research, Studies, and Technologies' started by 2young2retire, Jan 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pablozaur

pablozaur New Member

Dislikes Received:
    keep us posted bro with your progress, I'm planning to go same route (no minoxidil) but will be getting same haircut every month to see whether Rolling by itself is sufficient or it really needs something extra (excluding natural stuff like Vit C)

What is your flaking looking like?

After my second roll I was flaking dead skin like crazy after 4th or 5th day post-rolling.. today did my 3rd roll, will see when the flaking appears..

2. 2young2retire

2young2retire Experienced Member

Dislikes Received:
    flaking skin shedding is part of the process and depends of the amount of injury-skin friction. :) so its a good indicator. i shed skin too.

- - - Updated - - -

ok the amount of improvement is so huge. i took a pic with flash on. close up . as we all know pics with flash make us thinner like 110% baldier. and even with flash on it doesnt look as bad as it was. lol

and keep in mind hair length is bigger and makes things harder .......

- - - Updated - - -

with flash close up.jpg <-----with flash close up lol.

DSC07702.jpg just did it feel great.

- - - Updated - - -

comparison.jpg an other ​COMPARISON. L O L LOL.

- - - Updated - - -

both under same light -place -time of day. first more humidify it rains day and night here now.

3. Juan1991

Juan1991 New Member

Dislikes Received:
    That's awesome. Congrats!. Hard rolling and bleeding is the key.

4. 2young2retire

Dislikes Received:
    thank you Juan.

at this session i noticed hair getting pulled by roller.so i will defenetaly have a haircut soon.

5. Kalio

Kalio Member

Dislikes Received:
    Wow, the crown looks completely filled in. Are you still not using minoxidil yet?

6. 2young2retire

Dislikes Received:
    yes friend. i am investigating starting it till summer.once a day with ascorbic acid some mins later.plus decoflenac and oil.castor-emu. but till then i will have to calibrate my wounding protocol.

7. maher

maher Banned

Dislikes Received:
    Thats great dude! vertex, top nicely filled.. What about front\temples?? any regrow??

8. 2young2retire

Dislikes Received:
    yeah sure a bit more vivid like it got after 3 month. look previous pages, :)

- - - Updated - - -

DSCN2344.jpg

9. bocor25

bocor25 New Member

Dislikes Received:
    hey 2young2retire, can you tell me have you gotten these results with dermarolling only! no minoxidil????Much thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

also im a bit curious on your disinfecting protocol do you just clean your dermaroller with rubbing alchohol before you use?it looked like you had betadine on your scalp when you were rolling how do you clean your scalp before rolling? just soap? thanks!

10. BigTexasSexy

BigTexasSexy Established Member

Dislikes Received:
    Good lord that's an insane amount of blood! So on a scale of 1-10 what would you rate your pain level during each roll session? When I roll, I draw a decent amount of blood, but it hurts like crazy and I bleed no where near as much as you

11. damien_p_watermelon

Dislikes Received:
    I only really get specs of blood

12. Axel

Axel New Member

Dislikes Received:
    2young is known to use loads of numbing cream b4 rolling... XD

13. maher

maher Banned

Dislikes Received:
    There are days that i log in on this forum just to laugh to Freds posts. tnx dude. Btw, its his LOG... let him be. :D

14. I.D WALKER

I.D WALKER Senior Member

Dislikes Received:
    Hello 2Y2R, If you would be generous enough and get yourself a traditional buzz haircut I have an idea that this might mitigate some doubts about your progress , as we clearly see, intermittently surfacing through out this thread. You'll save yourself and many here a lot of future nonsense. Thanks for the honest account you share and your proactive spirit.

15. The Far Side

The Far Side Established Member

Dislikes Received:
    He's already said that he won't get a certain haircut just to show his results to us and that he will be asking for one that disguises his balding as best it can. I'm just hoping for a repeat of the previous haircut (from pictures just before starting rolling I think?) so we can have a direct comparison. I don't see how a buzz cut can be helpful when we don't have a "before" buzz cut to compare with.

16. I.D WALKER

I.D WALKER Senior Member

Dislikes Received:
    If those first photos are his base line then of course he should replicate that same style. I appreciate your care for detail. Like many here I share an earnest intent on validating all claims for the benefit of all seeking the truth and certainly not for the sake of perpetuating the pervasive tone of doom and gloom. We will make more progress if we adhere to a mindset that supports the scientific approach behind the experimentalist and his/her method. Best Wishes.

- - - Updated - - -

Hello 2Y2R, Since my first message may have been some what confusing I will clarify. I am requesting that you get the same hair cut/style as your original photo. Your cooperation might help put a lot of doubts to rest and consequently promote a friendlier environment more conducive to learning and discovery. Thank You.

17. 2young2retire

Dislikes Received:
    i will sometime soon have a haircut to almost same length baseline so we r gonna be ok.... keep in minf shorter appear fuller.:)

i want to add. many here say about my results regarding study the indian study. it is not the study but many reports even from old newspaper that through wound healing hair grew/ now please all start thinking without regulations and boundaries. OUT OF THE BOX. <--- this will help us all solve this. do your own math each time.

18. casperz

casperz Experienced Member

Dislikes Received:
    You are f-in insane, in a good way. I don't roll nearly this hard, maybe I should.

19. Thor9

Thor9 Member

Dislikes Received:
    Great results bro, keep at it and keep posting your results!

I just did my 3rd roll after waiting two weeks. I'm debating whether to continue to roll every week or every two weeks. Is it best to do it every week at the beginning?

20. slam1523

slam1523 Banned

Dislikes Received:
    @casper how are your results coming along man? I haven't seen you in the dermarolling thread for a month or so...? @2young I like that everyone thinks you're their pet mouse that they can analyze results with and to those who are asking him to get his hair cut a cetrtain way... Are you kidding me? Just roll for yourselves and if it works great if not try something else quit treating him as your test subject my gosh!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.