2young2retires' MASTERING THE POTENTIAL CURE. ///LOG///

Status
Not open for further replies.

bocor25

Reaction score
hey 2young2retire, can you tell me have you gotten these results with dermarolling only! no minoxidil????Much thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

also im a bit curious on your disinfecting protocol do you just clean your dermaroller with rubbing alchohol before you use?it looked like you had betadine on your scalp when you were rolling how do you clean your scalp before rolling? just soap? thanks!

BigTexasSexy

Established Member
Reaction score
Good lord that's an insane amount of blood! So on a scale of 1-10 what would you rate your pain level during each roll session? When I roll, I draw a decent amount of blood, but it hurts like crazy and I bleed no where near as much as you

Axel

Reaction score
Good lord that's an insane amount of blood! So on a scale of 1-10 what would you rate your pain level during each roll session? When I roll, I draw a decent amount of blood, but it hurts like crazy and I bleed no where near as much as you

2young is known to use loads of numbing cream b4 rolling... XD

maher

Banned
Reaction score
There are days that i log in on this forum just to laugh to Freds posts. tnx dude. Btw, its his LOG... let him be. :D

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
Hello 2Y2R, If you would be generous enough and get yourself a traditional buzz haircut I have an idea that this might mitigate some doubts about your progress , as we clearly see, intermittently surfacing through out this thread. You'll save yourself and many here a lot of future nonsense. Thanks for the honest account you share and your proactive spirit.

The Far Side

Established Member
Reaction score
Hello 2Y2R, If you would be generous enough and get yourself a traditional buzz haircut I have an idea that this might mitigate some doubts about your progress , as we clearly see, intermittently surfacing through out this thread. You'll save yourself and many here a lot of future nonsense. Thanks for the honest account you share and your proactive spirit.

He's already said that he won't get a certain haircut just to show his results to us and that he will be asking for one that disguises his balding as best it can. I'm just hoping for a repeat of the previous haircut (from pictures just before starting rolling I think?) so we can have a direct comparison. I don't see how a buzz cut can be helpful when we don't have a "before" buzz cut to compare with.

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
If those first photos are his base line then of course he should replicate that same style. I appreciate your care for detail. Like many here I share an earnest intent on validating all claims for the benefit of all seeking the truth and certainly not for the sake of perpetuating the pervasive tone of doom and gloom. We will make more progress if we adhere to a mindset that supports the scientific approach behind the experimentalist and his/her method. Best Wishes.

- - - Updated - - -

Hello 2Y2R, Since my first message may have been some what confusing I will clarify. I am requesting that you get the same hair cut/style as your original photo. Your cooperation might help put a lot of doubts to rest and consequently promote a friendlier environment more conducive to learning and discovery. Thank You.

2young2retire

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i will sometime soon have a haircut to almost same length baseline so we r gonna be ok.... keep in minf shorter appear fuller.:)

i want to add. many here say about my results regarding study the indian study. it is not the study but many reports even from old newspaper that through wound healing hair grew/ now please all start thinking without regulations and boundaries. OUT OF THE BOX. <--- this will help us all solve this. do your own math each time.

casperz

Experienced Member
Reaction score
You are f-in insane, in a good way. I don't roll nearly this hard, maybe I should.

flaking skin shedding is part of the process and depends of the amount of injury-skin friction. :) so its a good indicator. i shed skin too.

- - - Updated - - -

ok the amount of improvement is so huge. i took a pic with flash on. close up . as we all know pics with flash make us thinner like 110% baldier. and even with flash on it doesnt look as bad as it was. lol

and keep in mind hair length is bigger and makes things harder .......

- - - Updated - - -

View attachment 23610<-----with flash close up lol.

View attachment 23611 just did it feel great.

- - - Updated - - -

View attachment 23612 an other ​COMPARISON. L O L LOL.

- - - Updated - - -

both under same light -place -time of day. first more humidify it rains day and night here now.

Thor9

Established Member
Reaction score
Great results bro, keep at it and keep posting your results!

I just did my 3rd roll after waiting two weeks. I'm debating whether to continue to roll every week or every two weeks. Is it best to do it every week at the beginning?

slam1523

Banned
Reaction score
@casper how are your results coming along man? I haven't seen you in the dermarolling thread for a month or so...? @2young I like that everyone thinks you're their pet mouse that they can analyze results with and to those who are asking him to get his hair cut a cetrtain way... Are you kidding me? Just roll for yourselves and if it works great if not try something else quit treating him as your test subject my gosh!

Thor9

Established Member
Reaction score
depends on the severity but in most cases i believe once a9-10 day is ok even heavy wolls.if you use2.5mm heavy give it 2 weeks.avoid any anti inflamantory agent as nizoral oils etc/dont ask why.

Thanks for the advice. I plan to move up to 2mm after a few more rolls and will wait 2 weeks between the rolls for sure. It's either a week or two weeks as I can only do it on the weekend and not during the week...

I'm not using Keto for at least 5 days after the roll...

2young2retire

Experienced Member
Reaction score
drop keto . inflamations goes up to a month.

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.life-enhancement.com/images/LEM1111timeline2000.jpg

bboy4

Reaction score
Are we sure this timeline applies to micro wounding though? Mightn't it be much quicker due to the size of the wounds?

2young2retire

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i thought of that too, although wound size matters in aspect of granulation speed which as i remeber is about 0.75mm a day. i am not sure though

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
Im starting to think, if you shaved your head BALD and used a dense roller I could see this being functional. I just don't think for the average Joe, and I say that since some of you swear youre getting results, the wound just isn't sufficient enough. I cant see the 192 even grinding hard, which I am being enough. I mean I am BARELY bleeding anymore. I will say I bleed quicker but my clotting happens so fast that I cant see the impact being enough and I cant go any harder since
1) my hair is in the way
2) I will scab my head and look retarded at work
Also perhaps some of you can produce enough fgf9 and Wnt to get "something" out of this

while other of us might not and may even just have high levels of the other protein [FONT=Arial, Helmet, Freesans, sans-serif]prostaglandin D (I just read about that, dont think Im acting like a smarty pants)[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helmet, Freesans, sans-serif]For me Ive noticed no postive results yet and just finished another roll last night. I have in fact seen the opposite and my frontal region looks thinner than when I started. Whether this is due to rolling who knows. [/FONT]

peacemaker

Banned
Reaction score
Im starting to think, if you shaved your head BALD and used a dense roller I could see this being functional. I just don't think for the average Joe, and I say that since some of you swear youre getting results, the wound just isn't sufficient enough. I cant see the 192 even grinding hard, which I am being enough. I mean I am BARELY bleeding anymore. I will say I bleed quicker but my clotting happens so fast that I cant see the impact being enough and I cant go any harder since
1) my hair is in the way
2) I will scab my head and look retarded at work
Also perhaps some of you can produce enough fgf9 and Wnt to get "something" out of this

while other of us might not and may even just have high levels of the other protein prostaglandin D (I just read about that, dont think Im acting like a smarty pants)

For me Ive noticed no postive results yet and just finished another roll last night. I have in fact seen the opposite and my frontal region looks thinner than when I started. Whether this is due to rolling who knows.

That's what I think. I mean the science behind wounding is solid. Cotsarelis also proved that we don't have a lot of gamma delta T cells that are responsible for the growth factors that signal the wnt pathway. I believe the ones that do not get benefit from DRing should produce more COX-1 than necessary that result in a higher PGD2 level. Hence, even though the skin heals itself, hair growth is blocked.

These are all proven stuff, but what I think most people are really frustrated about is that scientists such as Cotsarelis who are so knowledgeable and talented in their fields are not eager to get their hands dirty to find the safest COX-1 blocker or the growth factor promoter to fight this thing. They would rather spend their time figuring out the relationship between DHT and increased COX-1 levels and get the full picture. This makes everything slower and people are desperate to try and find the best formula to try on themselves.

We have come a long way. I remember my earliest times in this forum (probably close to a year). People were desperate to try everything (different kinds of unproven DHT blockers at first, then PGD2 blockers, OC, natural remedies, etc) they could find and hoped for the best. Now, we know what might and should be of benefit to us, but we are not eager to try them because we know the solution will come and we are thinking of the safety profiles, the risk of cancer, etc. That's my reasoning that people are hesitant to mess with C0X-1 blockers, FGF-9 etc.

If I were in your shoes, I would go for something heavier to wound (2 or maybe a 2.5 mm DR). I also might increase the strength of minoxidil (might go up till 15%). If that also doesn't work, I would then experiment with either the safest proven FGF-9 promoter or COX-1 blocker (if you are not into blocking DHT by using finasteride or such products). While researching for COX-1 blockers I came up with this site (in like 5 minutes) (http://www.scbt.com/chemicals-table-cox_1_inhibitors.html). Some of these listed COX-1 inhibitors are proven as safe (Aspirin or acetaminophen being some of the ones). I would start using one or a few of them. If you have a chem background or know someone you can also prepare a topical which is all the better.

Now you might say that this is all bs, but that's what I would do if I were you. So just trying to be helpful here.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Yeah, we've come such a long way.

I'll check in next week for the cure.

Thanks for all your help.

peacemaker

Banned
Reaction score
Close to a year on the forum! A lot of guys here just have no clue.

Still rambling about circulation, massages, and hazardous chemical solutions.

We had our fair share of mad scientists since I've been on the forum (close to 5 years) and it has led us nowhere.

Yeah, we've come such a long way.

I'll check in next week for the cure.

Thanks for all your help.

This forum should have a "Much adoe about nothing" section where all you guys talk about your daily quests --> "I woke up, but what am I going to do whole day, so I slept.. I went to gym, but I can't bulk up anyway, so I left.. I met a girl, but I can't get it up, so I left her.." Jeez. Someone should just put you out of your misery.

In short, if you are going to give advice for swingline's problem, go ahead and do it. If you are going to provoke everyone on this forum to attack you, then leave because as far as I can see, you are just tools.

Status
Not open for further replies.