2young2retires' MASTERING THE POTENTIAL CURE. ///LOG///

Status
Not open for further replies.

dan1938

Reaction score
Why the neg rep Fred? I thought this was an appropriate response to the opposing schools of thought regarding "hope is dangerous".

I think your'e getting a little trigger happy with that rep button.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't. You don't want to use anything that could reduce inflammation immediately post wound. Including minoxidil in my opinion wait 24hrs or so.

I am not going to be using minoxidil...where can I buy the appropriate dermaroller?

hairregrowth21

Established Member
Reaction score
Why the neg rep Fred? I thought this was an appropriate response to the opposing schools of thought regarding "hope is dangerous".

I think your'e getting a little trigger happy with that rep button.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't. You don't want to use anything that could reduce inflammation immediately post wound. Including minoxidil in my opinion wait 24hrs or so.

There was a study posted suggesting waiting a few hours but obviously the prevalent thought is to wait 24 hours- a few days.

sweetsymphony

Reaction score
Of course my hair has gotten worse, and you know why? I suffer from male pattern baldness. There is no winning against this condition. Even people who have taken finasteride for years progress slowly.

It's an uphill battle, a losing battle. If you disagree with that statement, you'll agree with me in a few years.

You don't "grow your hair back", you slow down your hair loss at best. Where do you think that idea that you can grow your hair back come from? Scammers.

Lol. Fred, you don't have male pattern baldness. Look at the photos on the Norwood Scale. Do any of those apply to you? You have female pattern baldness -- diffuse thinning.

Anyway, talking to you is like talking to a brick wall. No matter what we say or how much proof we show you it will never be enough. Just like you coming on an experimental thread, telling everyone that nothing we do will change the outcome of our hair is not going to get through to the people who haven't given up and continue to hope for improvement.

Can we just agree to disagree?

You can believe what you want but please leave us be to believe what we want.

Nothing you say is going to convince me that the hairs on my head is not getting thicker and stronger everyday.

Please go away.

2young2retire

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i repost some pics to get the thread on the rails again.

i am 2young2retire i was badly thinning and within 3 months i grew donkey thick hairs with wounding my galea enough using a roller of 1.5mm and a force of at least 100 newton once a week.,

now its about 4 month galea elasticity remains hair keep comming and not shed.hair is thicker.new hair is visible. it is extremely hard now to tell if i thin. i consider this a huge win for me cause bullsh it results minoxidil gives are very very little ,finasteride reduces the hole systems dht.OMG. and hair transplants are evolving in a snails pace in order to benefit hair mafia industry as much as it can.

DSC07419.jpgDSC07414.jpg<---before it was pathetic.i had a volcano on my head and the hairline was like a penis.DSC07627cc.jpg<--after is so better even wet is thickerDSC07450s.jpgnew hairline DSC07581.jpg after a regular sessioncomparison.jpgDSCN2344.jpg new hairline and new hair as it looksDSCN2365.jpg hair under super high lume light. dry

- - - Updated - - -

i am here to share my experience i sell nth. i want to give instructions to whomever have quastions.to whomever is a recent thinner and want a solution. i want you all to evaluate my results and discuss how to preserve them in the long run.

thank you

peacemaker

Banned
Reaction score
How do you sterilize everything after each of your sessions? Is there an orange solution on your head in the picture with lots of blood? Is it tincture of iodine? I use rubbing alcohol and a chlorhexidine solution. Would those be enough?

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
2y2R, thanks for the updates. No doubt the energy you expend reposting is exhausting. Your positive contributions are a valuable commodity to this forum: to 'lurkers,trollers, newbies, and members alike. Thanks for you openness and support.

SCALPMASTER

Reaction score
flaking skin shedding is part of the process and depends of the amount of injury-skin friction. :) so its a good indicator. i shed skin too.

- - - Updated - - -

ok the amount of improvement is so huge. i took a pic with flash on. close up . as we all know pics with flash make us thinner like 110% baldier. and even with flash on it doesnt look as bad as it was. lol

and keep in mind hair length is bigger and makes things harder .......

- - - Updated - - -

View attachment 23610<-----with flash close up lol.

View attachment 23611 just did it feel great.

- - - Updated - - -

View attachment 23612 an other ​COMPARISON. L O L LOL.

- - - Updated - - -

both under same light -place -time of day. first more humidify it rains day and night here now.

A very noticable improvement.

2young2retire

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i talked this with my dermatologist.she aint a rocket scientist but she is supposed to be the best in my region so the outcome was to keep roller in betandine(it has iodine i believe) this is enough for almost any infection. when you finish the session place roller under pressure tap water for debris to go away,then dip it in alcohol some times.then leave it in betandine till next use.also wipe your galea in betandine too before session.a day before do regular head wash.avoid animals while on treatment.after session wipe galea with force alcohol tabs. clean it.wait a bit if blood comes again in few mins (it does to me)wipe it again.after3-4 uses through away roller use a new one.
How do you sterilize everything after each of your sessions? Is there an orange solution on your head in the picture with lots of blood? Is it tincture of iodine? I use rubbing alcohol and a chlorhexidine solution. Would those be enough?

thanks.
2y2R, thanks for the updates. No doubt the energy you expend reposting is exhausting. Your positive contributions are a valuable commodity to this forum: to 'lurkers,trollers, newbies, and members alike. Thanks for you openness and support.

thanks
A very noticable improvement.

Breaking Bald

Established Member
Reaction score
2young, it's hard to tell really if you are getting such great results tbh, your hair is MUCH longer than in the before pictures. I think if you cut it to the same length as before then you would see no/little difference. Buzz it back down so we can see for real!

peacemaker

Banned
Reaction score
2young, it's hard to tell really if you are getting such great results tbh, your hair is MUCH longer than in the before pictures. I think if you cut it to the same length as before then you would see no/little difference. Buzz it back down so we can see for real!
I honestly think he couldn't have pulled the looks in his latest pictures without hair growth + gained thickness.

hairregrowth21

Established Member
Reaction score
i talked this with my dermatologist.she aint a rocket scientist but she is supposed to be the best in my region so the outcome was to keep roller in betandine(it has iodine i believe) this is enough for almost any infection. when you finish the session place roller under pressure tap water for debris to go away,then dip it in alcohol some times.then leave it in betandine till next use.also wipe your galea in betandine too before session.a day before do regular head wash.avoid animals while on treatment.after session wipe galea with force alcohol tabs. clean it.wait a bit if blood comes again in few mins (it does to me)wipe it again.after3-4 uses through away roller use a new one.

thanks.

thanks

Why stay away from animals?

Do you rinse it off with tap water in between deep rolls to get the blood off the roller?

2young2retire

Experienced Member
Reaction score
itis not buzzed in before pics.it is grown a month after buzz.despite that i will soon have a haircut and take pics.hair seems to keep increasing.keep in mind longer look thinner.

- - - Updated - - -

they are carriers of sth call streptokokos.it is treatable though if you get it.
Why stay away from animals?

Do you rinse it off with tap water in between deep rolls to get the blood off the roller?

- - - Updated - - -

no in between the session i through alcohol on it and dip it in a new cap of betandine several times.

hairregrowth21

Established Member
Reaction score
itis not buzzed in before pics.it is grown a month after buzz.despite that i will soon have a haircut and take pics.hair seems to keep increasing.keep in mind longer look thinner.

- - - Updated - - -

they are carriers of sth call streptokokos.it is treatable though if you get it.

- - - Updated - - -

no in between the session i through alcohol on it and dip it in a new cap of betandine several times.

Doesn't betadine and alcohol getting in the wounds cause any adverse effects or intense stinging?

2young2retire

Experienced Member
Reaction score
no,

- - - Updated - - -

new ammo arrived. 2 rollers 1.5mm. xylocream. i am storing them till next session all together like to be ready for war.

- - - Updated - - -

investigating dermastamps for easier application with longer hair in future and sideburns area.

- - - Updated - - -

2 pics after wearing a hat for hours, lol. compact camera under light same position,same light.

DSC07727.jpgDSC07728.JPG

2young2retire

Experienced Member
Reaction score
further observations.i am excited of the potential and have so many Q

hi friends.

here is a pic of my new hairline... new hairl,4-2-14.jpg(previous hairline was like a penis and believe its not so funny if it happens to you) new hailine seems widen the previous asymetricly.

guys i have two q,

all these hairs you se making the "shadow" were kinda velus and invisible till second month,what i have observed is they are not straight they are more slighlty curly which is weird, their diameter seems identical to existing hair(which too got thicker) and their grow speed is different they seem to grow at least at half speed,so why wound induced hair follicle produced different characteristic hair?

the other q is why my hairline didnt lower at my left side? i was pressing same force. what is it that it evolved only at the other side?:(:)

could we use sth to speed up the growth rate of the new slightly curly but ongoing thickening hair?

is it smart to use a microscope to see differencies between these 2 kind of hairs?

- - - Updated - - -

galea elasticity is remarkable.skin is like a thick gel .it feels like a suspension. and it can expand and shrink lol. i can fold it almost. hair doesnt shed. hair sheds rate differency is so big between treatment area and safe hair that it makes me feel the rest hair has male pattern baldness.

Status
Not open for further replies.