2young2retires' MASTERING THE POTENTIAL CURE. ///LOG/// | Page 2 | HairLossTalk Forums
Dismiss Notice
Forum Update: Aug 19. Feedback for the Admin? Upgrade coming: Click Here.

2young2retires' MASTERING THE POTENTIAL CURE. ///LOG///

Discussion in 'New Research, Studies, and Technologies' started by 2young2retire, Jan 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WhitePolarBear

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    No, not period. People saw those studies, thought "collagen inhibition -> collagen is the thing in the thing there, the wrinkles thing! -> minoxidil must cause wrinkles!".

While the collagen inhibition is true, there are absolutely no studies that backs up the fact that a 5% minoxidil solution that you put on your scalp once or twice a day will age your skin.

Now period.

2. 2young2retire

2young2retire Experienced Member

Dislikes Received:
    do you work for rogaine?
    why you derail my thread?

mod?

3. WhitePolarBear

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    I don't use Rogaine, I use a custom minoxidil solution prepared in a pharmacy. And there is no patent on minoxidil anymore.

I don't derail your thread. I try to put things into perspective. You think you are the first to come here to say "I found the cure" but older members like me or UCman have seen this before, many times.

We are here to protect the newbies. You don't realise the power your deluded affirmations could have on young hair loss sufferers.

theRA and bushbush like this.
  4. 2young2retire

Dislikes Received:
    what ever i say is backed with pics clearly showing my results. which didnt happened of minoxidil.

now as much as you try you cant and wont conquer anything with your trolling methodology. i am sorry you dont have hair.

5. KeepMovin

KeepMovin New Member

Dislikes Received:
    2young great spirit going on.
    There is definitely merit to the dermarolling and in 6months if everyone keeps
    up we will have more answers.

I think with male pattern baldness everyone is different, and some things that work well for one person
    might not be so good for another.

6. WhitePolarBear

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    It's not because of the minoxidil of course. I remember saying the same thing when I had tremendous regrowth 3 years ago.

I thought it was the diet changes I made. I was certain of it. Nope, it was only the minoxidil.

You have mild male pattern baldness, your results are nothing that hasn't been seen before with minoxidil alone.

I'm not trolling or trying to bring you down. I kind of like your enthusiasm, but try to not get carried away so much.

The shock you would experience later if it doesn't work out like you planned could be very harsh.

ChrisW1980uk and karankaran like this.
  7. Justeone

Justeone Member

Dislikes Received:
    GTFO FRED . had enough of reading your **** posts . and now I finally add you to the list

8. hairregrowth21

hairregrowth21 Established Member

Dislikes Received:
    [video=youtube_share;Mmv3QnexT-k]http://youtu.be/Mmv3QnexT-k?t=1m12s[/video]

2young2retire likes this.
  9. DesperateOne

DesperateOne Banned

Dislikes Received:
    + 1
    To be an actual outcast on a hairloss forum says a lot about you

Jlyncher likes this.
  10. badgenome

badgenome Member

Dislikes Received:
    I'm a long time lurker who rarely posts, but to me it's painfully obvious there are a bunch of corporate shills on this website.

11. nicefella

nicefella Established Member

Dislikes Received:
    Well, that escalated quickly....

12. Justeone

Justeone Member

Dislikes Received:
    Looking forward to your updates 2young :) more hair please!!:D

Jlyncher likes this.
  13. mungyana

mungyana Member

Dislikes Received:
    Careful, guys. If you disagree with Fred and his colleagues like Karan and Bush, I suggest you to put your helmet on. They will throw red bricks at you.

Jlyncher likes this.
  14. 2young2retire

Dislikes Received:
    thank you friends for telling the truth for these abnormal drawings,

yes i hope new and more hair will come over time.

15. peacemaker

peacemaker Banned

Dislikes Received:
    2young2retire. I have a question for you. Why do you think that you will need the hair transplant in Turkey or the whatever process in Italy? You don't think that you will be able to grow out the remaining vellus hairs and get back to your teenage hairline by just dermarolling?

16. CursedMen

CursedMen Established Member

Dislikes Received:
    What is SMP? Scalp Micro Pigmentation? If derma roller keeps working, I don't think he will get a transplant. He for sure moved from a NW3ish to Norwood 2.5 in a few months. Just 2young, Fred does raise a good point about the minoxidil. Since you have stopped please inform us if you start shedding. Or if you start again let us know! Your the only reason some people are continuing to derma roll.

17. Ori83

Ori83 Experienced Member

Dislikes Received:
    where r the nw5 pics?

WhitePolarBear likes this.
  18. peacemaker

peacemaker Banned

Dislikes Received:
    If I were in his shoes, I would not spend money on a transplant. I would just continue with the derma rolling to see where it goes. If it does not solve his problem, I would get a PGD2 blocker and preserve what i've got till Histogen comes out or other facts are revealed on the WNT pathway.

19. 2young2retire

Dislikes Received:
    i think that cause as much as i wound on skin baldness area like sideburns or lower lower temple its never gonna be a 100% or if it will it gonna need a year or two.
    yes smp is exactly that and it is awesome.i have to say the last year i shed all i had to shed and maybe thats why when i started the wounding treatment i didnt at least notice any remarkable shed.
    first post first attachment top view . it is nw5 thinning but at some area like crown centre it is lost like 80% of hair.
    indeed i am looking forward for histogen and replicel.infact i am already saving.if they dont come out i am ok with wounding once a 25 day or so heavier.it is livable.lol/

but at the end we all grave a ********* hairline and the price and the results are rmarkable.but i am sure till then donor regen will be mainstream.
    - - - Updated - - -

o crap. pics in the first post dont work,. :(

here.

some again

DSC07419.jpg crown thick hair follicle neogenesys proof.jpg crown thick hair follicle neogenesys proofb.jpg DSC07467.JPG DSC07468.jpg DSC07517.jpg DSC07581.jpg same lighting as baseline.jpg

20. 2young2retire

Dislikes Received:
    under high lumen lighting.jpg whirl macro shoot.jpg wider hairline and thick.jpg almost end point

- - - Updated - - -

around 1 and sth month comparison.

comparison.jpg here is when in the study they report initiation of new hair. in my case as you can see in pic you almost see an improvement but it is very early yet in the treatment

- - - Updated - - -

1 month plus into treatment a close ups showes existing hair got thicker and stands upwards on its own. i can call it v**** hair. lol

DSC07501.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

DSC07516.jpg here is under my nipple some cm i got scratched by cars door. it gave hair but prior to that it came reddish for weeks. so i can for sure say since then they didnt shed.2 years :O

- - - Updated - - -

haha look at this f ucker. lol check his terminal homies next to him lol

this pic is a week post 7th roll wound session DSC07505.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

DSC07414.jpg here is a month in where i believe is when the decline or pause in hair count happened if it did.btw i didnt notice any shed.

Jlyncher and Kirby like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.