2young2retires' MASTERING THE POTENTIAL CURE. ///LOG///

Status
Not open for further replies.

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
Thanks for your explanation Chris. I believe your efforts were sincere and well founded. Let's continue to model and build on 2Young's positively contributive style and pioneering spirit

K

karankaran

What INFORMATION you guys are talking about? If by INFORMATION, you guys mean that "blood flow causes activation of stem cells" and other BS on the same lines, SURE.

this is 19 pages of same thing REPEATED over and over again.

There is nothing you can write about DRing every day , i mean the procedure is well known. and ABOUT RESULTS, what percentage of this thread consists of actual pics ?!!

There are tons of different threads about DRing. The discussion can be held there. This thread was just a SHAMELESS PARADE OF 2young2retire's ego. Also, the reason why some people are mad is because they want their bigotry and stupidity to be validated, instead of being banned.

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
To put to rest my own curiosity and for what its worth I will be trialing DR'ing soon. If I respond I promise everyone I'll have acceptable b/a photos. I will not sensationalize my experience nor in any way exaggerate my progress. The pictures will speak for themselves. If I do experience surprising results no one dissatisfied must ever stop constructively challenging this method until the science behind it is completed and properly understood. On the other hand If my experiment fails I promise I won't badger those using DR or considering DR, I will not launch a counter attack to discredit or derail you. Whichever scenario takes place for better or worse we will all have learned a little more. New questions+ New answers=New Insight. Best Wishes!

Status
Not open for further replies.