2young2retires' MASTERING THE POTENTIAL CURE. ///LOG/// | Page 8 | HairLossTalk Forums
Dismiss Notice
Forum Update: Aug 19. Feedback for the Admin? Upgrade coming: Click Here.

2young2retires' MASTERING THE POTENTIAL CURE. ///LOG///

Discussion in 'New Research, Studies, and Technologies' started by 2young2retire, Jan 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WhitePolarBear

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    I guess time will convince you then.

2. 2young2retire

2young2retire Experienced Member

Dislikes Received:
    i repost some pics to get the thread on the rails again.

i am 2young2retire i was badly thinning and within 3 months i grew donkey thick hairs with wounding my galea enough using a roller of 1.5mm and a force of at least 100 newton once a week.,

now its about 4 month galea elasticity remains hair keep comming and not shed.hair is thicker.new hair is visible. it is extremely hard now to tell if i thin. i consider this a huge win for me cause bullsh it results minoxidil gives are very very little ,finasteride reduces the hole systems dht.OMG. and hair transplants are evolving in a snails pace in order to benefit hair mafia industry as much as it can.

DSC07419.jpg DSC07414.jpg <---before it was pathetic.i had a volcano on my head and the hairline was like a penis. DSC07627cc.jpg <--after is so better even wet is thicker DSC07450s.jpg new hairline DSC07581.jpg after a regular session comparison.jpg DSCN2344.jpg new hairline and new hair as it looks DSCN2365.jpg hair under super high lume light. dry

- - - Updated - - -

i am here to share my experience i sell nth. i want to give instructions to whomever have quastions.to whomever is a recent thinner and want a solution. i want you all to evaluate my results and discuss how to preserve them in the long run.

thank you

Kirby likes this.
  3. peacemaker

peacemaker Banned

Dislikes Received:
    How do you sterilize everything after each of your sessions? Is there an orange solution on your head in the picture with lots of blood? Is it tincture of iodine? I use rubbing alcohol and a chlorhexidine solution. Would those be enough?

4. I.D WALKER

I.D WALKER Senior Member

Dislikes Received:
    2y2R, thanks for the updates. No doubt the energy you expend reposting is exhausting. Your positive contributions are a valuable commodity to this forum: to 'lurkers,trollers, newbies, and members alike. Thanks for you openness and support.

5. SCALPMASTER

SCALPMASTER Member

Dislikes Received:
    A very noticable improvement.

6. 2young2retire

Dislikes Received:
    i talked this with my dermatologist.she aint a rocket scientist but she is supposed to be the best in my region so the outcome was to keep roller in betandine(it has iodine i believe) this is enough for almost any infection. when you finish the session place roller under pressure tap water for debris to go away,then dip it in alcohol some times.then leave it in betandine till next use.also wipe your galea in betandine too before session.a day before do regular head wash.avoid animals while on treatment.after session wipe galea with force alcohol tabs. clean it.wait a bit if blood comes again in few mins (it does to me)wipe it again.after3-4 uses through away roller use a new one.
    thanks.
    thanks

7. Breaking Bald

Breaking Bald Established Member

Dislikes Received:
    2young, it's hard to tell really if you are getting such great results tbh, your hair is MUCH longer than in the before pictures. I think if you cut it to the same length as before then you would see no/little difference. Buzz it back down so we can see for real!

WhitePolarBear likes this.
  8. peacemaker

peacemaker Banned

Dislikes Received:
    I honestly think he couldn't have pulled the looks in his latest pictures without hair growth + gained thickness.

9. hairregrowth21

hairregrowth21 Established Member

Dislikes Received:
    Why stay away from animals?

Do you rinse it off with tap water in between deep rolls to get the blood off the roller?

10. 2young2retire

Dislikes Received:
    itis not buzzed in before pics.it is grown a month after buzz.despite that i will soon have a haircut and take pics.hair seems to keep increasing.keep in mind longer look thinner.
    - - - Updated - - -

they are carriers of sth call streptokokos.it is treatable though if you get it.
    - - - Updated - - -

no in between the session i through alcohol on it and dip it in a new cap of betandine several times.

11. hairregrowth21

hairregrowth21 Established Member

Dislikes Received:
    Doesn't betadine and alcohol getting in the wounds cause any adverse effects or intense stinging?

12. 2young2retire

Dislikes Received:
    no,

- - - Updated - - -

new ammo arrived. 2 rollers 1.5mm. xylocream. i am storing them till next session all together like to be ready for war.

- - - Updated - - -

investigating dermastamps for easier application with longer hair in future and sideburns area.

- - - Updated - - -

2 pics after wearing a hat for hours, lol. compact camera under light same position,same light.

DSC07727.jpg DSC07728.JPG

13. 2young2retire

Dislikes Received:
    further observations.i am excited of the potential and have so many Q

hi friends.

here is a pic of my new hairline... new hairl,4-2-14.jpg (previous hairline was like a penis and believe its not so funny if it happens to you) new hailine seems widen the previous asymetricly.

guys i have two q,

all these hairs you se making the "shadow" were kinda velus and invisible till second month,what i have observed is they are not straight they are more slighlty curly which is weird, their diameter seems identical to existing hair(which too got thicker) and their grow speed is different they seem to grow at least at half speed,so why wound induced hair follicle produced different characteristic hair?

the other q is why my hairline didnt lower at my left side? i was pressing same force. what is it that it evolved only at the other side?:(:)

could we use sth to speed up the growth rate of the new slightly curly but ongoing thickening hair?

is it smart to use a microscope to see differencies between these 2 kind of hairs?

- - - Updated - - -

galea elasticity is remarkable.skin is like a thick gel .it feels like a suspension. and it can expand and shrink lol. i can fold it almost. hair doesnt shed. hair sheds rate differency is so big between treatment area and safe hair that it makes me feel the rest hair has male pattern baldness.

14. theRA

theRA Established Member

Dislikes Received:
    man that has to be the worst picture ever taken in the history of mankind :D:D

15. 2young2retire

Dislikes Received:
    yes it is. but for its purpose it works .

16. theRA

theRA Established Member

Dislikes Received:
    From the looks of it, seems that I actually have the same pattern as u, except that my crown is still pretty full so I just DR on the temples

17. peacemaker

peacemaker Banned

Dislikes Received:
    Hi 2young,

I have the same freqking problem. My left temple is full of vellus hairs ready to grow. However, my right temple has far less. I guess we don't have any choice, but to mess with either the PGD2 side or the wnt side of the equation, meaning either taking things that are proven to help with wnt signaling (vit b12, minoxidil, etc) or add some PGD2 inhibitor. However, I am still 1-2 months behind to make that sort of decision.

18. WhitePolarBear

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    No, just... no.

slam1523 and bushbush like this.
  19. Thor9

Thor9 Member

Dislikes Received:
    Hey bro, any reason you haven't moved up to 2.0 mm rollers yet?

20. dan1938

dan1938 Member

Dislikes Received:
    are you just trolling, because what you posted doesn't make sense

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.