2young2retires' MASTERING THE POTENTIAL CURE. ///LOG///

Status
Not open for further replies.

theRA

Established Member
Reaction score
From the looks of it, seems that I actually have the same pattern as u, except that my crown is still pretty full so I just DR on the temples

peacemaker

Banned
Reaction score
Hi 2young,

I have the same freqking problem. My left temple is full of vellus hairs ready to grow. However, my right temple has far less. I guess we don't have any choice, but to mess with either the PGD2 side or the wnt side of the equation, meaning either taking things that are proven to help with wnt signaling (vit b12, minoxidil, etc) or add some PGD2 inhibitor. However, I am still 1-2 months behind to make that sort of decision.

dan1938

Reaction score
HY 2young... Do you have a silver filling? I have 7 amalgam fillings. Mercury causes hormonal effect that cause alopecia, baldness. I removed all amalgam fillings and my hair is growing back.. AMAZING... happy,happy.. :))))))))))))))))
are you just trolling, because what you posted doesn't make sense

peacemaker

Banned
Reaction score
I think you should pick the needle size that works for you. Anything from 0.5 mm to 3.0 mm goes. However, the more mm's your DR is --> the more wounding --> the more growth factors are likely to be released. I am not BSing. Something like that is in Follica's one of wounding patents. However, note that there is a higher risk of scarring if you don't use the DR correctly, no matter how little the risk is.

They were also saying that the ideal way to do this would be to get a laser that burns 1 mm holes in the skin that are 1 mm apart.

peacemaker

Banned
Reaction score
The guys wondering about the needle size. Here I quote Follica's patent below:
(https://www.google.com/patents/WO20...X&ei=OiDyUsypAeniywPPmoHAAQ&ved=0CFUQ6AEwBTgK)

[0038] The injury may comprise the removal of a column, slice, wedge, cube, plug, or other portion of tissue at the target area to form a "channel." The channel may extend from the body surface to a depth of about 0.5 mm to about 4 mm below the surface, or to any other desired depth, wherein the channel may be oriented perpendicular or at an oblique angle relative to the body surface. The removal of a column of tissue at the target area may be accomplished by any suitable technique, including a fractional ablative laser, a punch biopsy needle, a microneedle, a micro-coring needle, or another suitable modality. An injury of this type may be desired if the physical feature is a "featureless" area of skin, for example, on which hair growth is desired.

In other words, any size between 0.5 - 4mm is fine. But deeper --> better, as long as you are careful not to injure yourself. You should also give your skin adequate time to heal.

ChrisW1980uk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
why do you s hit in my thread?dont you have a toilet?

- - - Updated - - -

what teeth has to do with hair? scientific proof or he is troll of the year.

- - - Updated - - -

i will soon

- - - Updated - - -

who the f uck is the d ick that gives me negative reputation in my post of my progress.?

- - - Updated - - -

homos get the f uck out of my thread ​NOW

Right, that's it 2young, after that outburst, you can join squeegee in being banned. This isn't the first time you have made homophobic comments. I warned you about your behaviour. But this is the final straw.

peacemaker

Banned
Reaction score
Right, that's it 2young, after that outburst, you can join squeegee in being banned. This isn't the first time you have made homophobic comments. I warned you about your behaviour. But this is the final straw.

This is ridiculous. I fully support 2young in this case. As with squegee, 2young is one of the very few guys in here who actually do their research and benefit the community by sharing their research & logs. They also make this forum much less dull unlike some hopeless guys in here with a high degree of inferiority complex. I am telling ya, if as many provocateurs were in my log, making baseless claims that are disruptive not only to me but to others who are interested in DR ing, my response to them would have been exactly the same. This is a forum and everyone in here is trying to help each other. Being oblivious to some people's provocation and penalizing the victims for their outburst is a bad, very bad decision; it totally downgrades the quality of this forum.

ChrisW1980uk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
It doesn't matter how "helpful" you may find certain posters. It doesn't justify homophobia or abuse. 2young was warned when squeegee was banned, but paid no heed. He and squeegee only have themselves to blame. He is NOT a victim. The personal insults were OTT.

Unfixable

Reaction score
Okay I'm off this forum. Yes even if they are behaving like immature chidren I came here for their updates everyday.
I can understand both sides but for me the interesting things I came here for everyday are now gone.

BlueLion

Reaction score
Just signed in to write this. This decison is going nowhere. We are all looking for 2young2retires progress and how should this community come forward if the greatest contributors of the forum, which provide photos and documents get permanently banned. This is a really sad and unwise decision. All the efforts 2young2retire did have been for nothing then... That is really upsetting me and trust me there are so many people following his progress and also the one of squeegee! Instead of banning someone forever one could look for compromisses and hold someone back for a week but not banning some great contributors forever !

Hope there will be found some wise decision in favour for all the people who put their faith in here.

dawnfall

Reaction score
Totally agree with BlueLion, The ONLY ****ING REASON I (and probably a lot more people) came here was for 2young and Squeegee progress, because other than them, nobody has provided jack **** progress related, this forum is dead now, the only 2 people who actually did reasearch and provided picture and infos are now gone, I am happy you are not running a big company because it would go directly in the ****ter, **** this forum

dawnfall

Reaction score
We had only 2 persons who where actually providing good infos/ research for the DR, now we have ****ing 0, way to go HairLossTalk.com

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
Dear Administrator, Is there any chance you could "hold court" so to speak and put the fellow through some sort of probationary process. I will respect any executive decision you make, but for the benefit of many unhappy members here, would you be willing to consider this exception as an acceptable alternative. Thank you for affording us the opportunity to uniquely express ourselves so liberally thru this special forum. I.D WALKER

ChrisW1980uk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Yes, we must allow homophobia and abuse, so you can get progress information. Let's use the business analogy. So you run a company, you have a great salesperson, but they abuse their colleagues, and then make homophobic comments repeatedly. What do you do? Well, in many businesses, that would be gross misconduct, and instant dismissal. But say you were feeling generous, and you gave the employee a final warning. What does Mr Top Salesman do? Ignores the warning and continues behaving badly. So you have to fire them. Same here, I warned them both, but they ignored warnings.

I don't like banning posters who aren't trolls. It is a shame they both had to go, but I gave them both too much leeway, as they were contributing. I can't ignore the numerous posts of theirs reported for abuse etc. So be angry at their pig headed stupidity, not the forum. They left no other option.

Status
Not open for further replies.