2young2retires' MASTERING THE POTENTIAL CURE. ///LOG///

Status
Not open for further replies.

2young2retire

Experienced Member
Reaction score
my journey from badly thinning norwood 5 and norwood2.5 hairline ressesion to almost non balding head of hair.

main idea = induce new hairs from wounding enviroment plus boost existing hair to anagen and thicker more healthy hair.

this thread will contain my experience,observation ,personal breakthroughs on dermarolling or any other mechanical way to cause friction of hypodermis,dermis and epidermis.

my ignition was the a public study testing the wounding induced hair by use of dermarolling 1.5mm 192 needles. once a week in conjuction with general 5% minoxidil application twice a day everyday except 24h post wounding session.

the study-->
http://www.ijtrichology.com/article...lume=5;issue=1;spage=6;epage=11;aulast=Dhurat

as we all know skin turns into a superior biochemical enviroment once it gets wounded by that mane "life" factors are released to repair damage from whom our hair get benefit a lot too.

here are some pics of my progress.

it is almost 3 months. 12 sessions.

methodology.

cleand head wash it.dry it.apply xylocream or emla a thick pasto of them on all norwood for 50 min.wash it out with water,dip galea in betandine.dip roller in alcohol and betandine.dont make it comme in contact with anything.wear latex gloves.start rolling in all directions 10 times.press about 100newton force i know its brutal but it is necessary.in the first 3-4 roll sessions there wont be much blood.its ok.but after it will be like the pics above.when you are done clean the roller with tap water and leave in betandine till next use. after 3 -4 uses use an other one.

apply minoxidil 24h after. wash head with water 24 h after. massage it the next day it will pain you its ok....

by that we kinda reopen the wounds.

stop using any antiinflamantory agents like emu oil.oils.ketoconazole like nizoral they cancel the purpose of the treatment.but further investigation needs to be done.

observations i made.

-hair appeared thicker around 6th week
-hair doesnt get oily.
-hair doesnt shed or atleast sheds like donor.
-hair is kinda aroused lol it stays upwards seems pili muscle got boosted.
-galea elasticity is superb not like a brick the same goes for touch sensation.
-hair appears thicker.and shines like when you are on msm
-hair is darker.hair grows faster,
-hair diameter is at least doube.
-hair has new sprouted hair everywhere kinda terminals. and many vellus.

i stopped using minoxidil around 1 and half months from then and on i only dermaroll. some times i gave more than a week fro my wounds to close properly till next roll.9 days maybe.

i will keep doing it for 4 months then go every 20 days or so.

minoxidil was stopped cause it inhibits collagen production and leads to aging face in the long run... here. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15908192

i am excited cause by this we get rid the chronic micro inflamation i know it is werd but it happens. also new vessels come everywhere and blood supply is superb to the hair follicle level.i believe the best roller length would be 2mm and 192needles. nth wels will do the friction we need.just think the wounding and tearing by the angle of entering and exiting the skin of the needles.

so after half a year we made a nice enviroment for our hair to grow now lets immortalise it. prp injections to make our galea tendon tendonitis free.

i believe tendonitis and male pattern baldness are connected. the only place we loose hair from head is tendon under skin while permanent hair has muscle. this tendon gets inflammed.we wound it we remodel it.then we prp it. like they prp tendonitis athletes. it will work if someone knows where we can get prp injections cheap pm me.

till the close futere wound safe pray for donor regen to become mainstream with high yields. a mechanical cure is on the doorstep friends and on top of that we will have many injectio cell treatments like replicel histogen to boost our hair.

sides.

-lymph nodes might get big for some days if you wound heavy.
-blood might run from nose when you wipe it.this could be irrelevant though.
-tired sensation migh be some days after.
-hearing change might be observed but it goes away this heavy ear feeling is caused by arteries behind ear getting enlarged to increase blood supply,

----------------------------------------------

- - - Updated - - -

whirl macro shoot.jpgwider hairline and thick.jpgDSC07627cc.jpg<--even wet is thicker lol

- - - Updated - - -

DSC07450s.jpgDSC07501.jpgDSC07504.jpgUntitledzz.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

crown thick hair follicle neogenesys proofb.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Chipman222

Reaction score
Your hair is definitely thicker. Are you planning on buzzing your hair again to give a complete comparison though?

2young2retire

Experienced Member
Reaction score
no shedding friend. no boosting either i suppose. generaly i believe my galea is so occupied these days with vasolidation vasoconstriction chemostasys remodelling angiogenesys etc that i find it hard or unluckily for minoxidil to have any effect on hair.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Badly thinning NW5 huh? Yeah right. phht. Roll over and let the professionals find a true cure other than this barbaric ****. Dermarolling won't do **** for anyone who is actually bald so for me it falls into the "joke" category.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Badly thinning NW5 huh? Yeah right. phht. Roll over and let the professionals find a true cure other than this barbaric ****. Dermarolling won't do **** for anyone who is actually bald so for me it falls into the "joke" category.

Are you implying that a person with NW2-NW4 hair loss should have no say and write off the dermarolling method?

CursedMen

Established Member
Reaction score

saintsfan92344

Established Member
Reaction score
It definitely could be minoxidil but he has stopped taking it so we will all find out, hopefully its DR that's doing the most and I am hoping for the best for him

mungyana

Reaction score
If he's used minoxidil and stopped it recently, he'll have a hell of a (bad) surprise in a few months.

Don't underestimate the power of minoxidil.

Absolutely, Fred. Smoker's face, is it?

By the way, I was thinking to ask Squeegee about this, 2young. A kind of quick guide to scalp wounding. Glad you come with this thread, so you don't have to deal with the same questions over and over again.

hairregrowth21

Established Member
Reaction score
Along the tendonitis train of thought you were on earlier:

• [h=2]Carbonated Water[/h] To get rid of the acute pain caused due to foot tendonitis, you must try carbonated water. Try to soak your feet in sugarless carbonated water for ten to fifteen minutes, once or twice in a day. This can be very refreshing and you will get relief from the pain and inflammation. At the same time you must drink flavored carbonated water several times a day. Carbonated water is good for your health as it does not contain calories, sugar, sweetener, or preservatives. It is also good in taste and it will make your body refreshed.
  • [h=2]Epsom Salt[/h] Another simply way to treat foot tendonitis, is to soak your feet in warm water with Epsom salt. Put two tablespoons of Epsom salt into a basin of warm water and stir it properly so that the salt gets dissolved problem. Now soak your feet in this warm water for fifteen to twenty minutes. The heat of the warm water will have a wonderful healing effect on your feet, while the magnesium sulfate present in Epsom salt will help to replace lost magnesium in the body. Repeat this remedy once in a day for a few weeks. As Epsom salt can cause dryness it is advisable to apply some moisturizer on your feet afterwards.
  • [h=2]Olive Oil[/h] Massaging your feet with olive oil can also give you much relief from the pain and inflammation caused due to foot tendonitis. Take some warm olive oil and use it to massage your tired feet gently for several minutes. This can be very soothing, especially for overtired feet and it will also stimulate the blood flow in and around the affected muscles. Massage the affected area for ten to fifteen minutes every day with olive oil until the pain clears up. Apart from olive oil, you can also use sesame oil or mustard oil for massaging the affected area.
  • [h=2]Flour[/h] When suffering from foot tendonitis it is recommended not to eat flour as it can worsen your condition. But there is another way to use flour in the treatment of foot tendonitis. Take two tablespoon of flour and add some white wine, mix it properly in order to make a thick paste. Now apply this paste on to the sore areas and leave it for half an hour before rinsing it off with lukewarm water. This is a soothing, painkilling remedy and when done on daily basis it will speed up the healing process.
  • [h=2]Ice Pack[/h] Applying ice pack on the affected area will help a lot to reduce the inflammation and pain associated with foot tendonitis. Take some crushed ice and put them in a plastic bag and wrap the bag in a thin cotton towel. Now put this cold towel gently on the inflamed area for fifteen to twenty minutes at a time. This will help to relieve the swelling and you will notice a big difference in the level of pain. Repeat this process twice daily. Instead of ice you can also use a bag of frozen vegetables or a cold spoon.
  • [h=2]Cayenne Pepper[/h] Cayenne pepper is a rich source of a chemical known as capsaicin, a kind of natural pain reliever. Due to its pain relieving property, cayenne pepper can be used in the treatment of foot tendonitis. You can add some cayenne pepper in warm water and soak your feet in it for ten minutes. Another option is to sprinkle some cayenne pepper on a piece of cotton wool, and then place the cloth underneath your feet for about half an hour. Finally rinse your feet with cold water. The warming effect of cayenne pepper will keep your feet warm and will give you relief from the pain.
  • [h=2]Vinegar[/h] To get rid of the pain and inflammation caused due to foot tendonitis, you can try alternate hot and cold vinegar wraps. Take equal amounts of vinegar and water and heat them up and put them in a large bowl. In another bowl, mix equal parts vinegar and cold water. Now soak a towel in the hot vinegar and water mixture, wring it out, and wrap the towel around your foot for five to ten minutes. Next soak the towel in cold water and vinegar and follow the same procedure. Repeat the whole sequence three times. Once done, do not forget to apply some moisturizer on the skin.
  • [h=2]Asparagus[/h] Asparagus works as a natural diuretic. It means it helps in flushing out the excess fluid from within your system. Once the excess fluid is out of your body, you will get relief from the pain, swelling and inflammation. When suffering from foot tendonitis, you must regularly consume fresh asparagus. There is no need to go for elaborate cooking, you cam steam two to three fresh asparagus and eat it. Along with asparagus, you must also eat fresh fish and yoghurt in order to deal with bloated and swollen feet.
  • [h=2]Sage[/h] Sage has many curative properties that can be used in the treatment of foot tendonitis. Take some fresh sage leaves and rub them gently with the help of your palms. Now put these sage leaves in a deep vessel with two-third of apple cider vinegar. Allow this solution to boil for a few minutes and then simmer for another five minutes. Remove the vessel from heat, and then soak a clean piece of cotton cloth in the solution, wring out the excess water and put the cloth onto the affected sore area for ten minutes. It will have a soothing impact and soon you will get relief from the pain and inflammation. At the same time you can also use dried sage leaves to make a cup of herbal tea. Try to drink this tea two to three times in a day.
  • [h=2]Chickweed[/h] Chickweed is also a popular folk remedy for foot tendonitis. This herb has a number of vitamins and nutrients that can reduce the inflammation, pain, stiffness and tenderness caused due to foot tendonitis. Make a paste of this herb and apply it on the affected areas. Leave for a few minutes and then wash the area with lukewarm water. This paste will heal the torn or injured ligaments, tendons, or muscles. At the same time you can also make chickweed tea and drink it several times in a day. Chickweed tea will help to reduce the level of pain, thus improving the mobility of your feet.

http://www.top10homeremedies.com/home-remedies/home-remedies-for-foot-tendonitis.html

And this:

"Healing AC Cream has been a miracle healing cream for healing injuries in our family for years. It is a homeopathic remedy of arnica and calendula. Applied to injuries, it quickly helps to reduce pain and swelling. It has natural anti-inflammatory and pain-relieving properties. It also accelerates your rate of healing by improving blood supply to the injury site."

What do you think?

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
If he's used minoxidil and stopped it recently, he'll have a hell of a (bad) surprise in a few months.

Don't underestimate the power of minoxidil.

And what surprise is that? Getting off minoxidil doesn't magically make you got NW7. You lose whatever you gained on it...... nothing more.

2young2retire

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i dont understand you friends .....

- - - Updated - - -

sorry i mislead you. i used minoxidil only1.5 months. barely 6 weeks. and i was not applying a day before and a day after session plus some day after minoxidil days were single application. so. the q is.

does minoxidil increase hair count and thickness in 5 weeks. with 4 days a week use? almost. i have researched it and it is in hole different scale its action and on top of that in hole larger time scale too

- - - Updated - - -

great post, i admit all these years on various forums i was lurcking i made the picture .some of these were already great weapon against male pattern baldness. so it should be somehow connecteddidnt everybody got curious why replicel at the same time evolves an injection cure for tendinotis?

http://www.replicel.com/tendon-repair/tendons-tendinosis/tendon-injuries/ ​!!!!!!

Along the tendonitis train of thought you were on earlier:

• Carbonated Water

To get rid of the acute pain caused due to foot tendonitis, you must try carbonated water. Try to soak your feet in sugarless carbonated water for ten to fifteen minutes, once or twice in a day. This can be very refreshing and you will get relief from the pain and inflammation. At the same time you must drink flavored carbonated water several times a day. Carbonated water is good for your health as it does not contain calories, sugar, sweetener, or preservatives. It is also good in taste and it will make your body refreshed.
  • Epsom Salt

Another simply way to treat foot tendonitis, is to soak your feet in warm water with Epsom salt. Put two tablespoons of Epsom salt into a basin of warm water and stir it properly so that the salt gets dissolved problem. Now soak your feet in this warm water for fifteen to twenty minutes. The heat of the warm water will have a wonderful healing effect on your feet, while the magnesium sulfate present in Epsom salt will help to replace lost magnesium in the body. Repeat this remedy once in a day for a few weeks. As Epsom salt can cause dryness it is advisable to apply some moisturizer on your feet afterwards.
  • Olive Oil

Massaging your feet with olive oil can also give you much relief from the pain and inflammation caused due to foot tendonitis. Take some warm olive oil and use it to massage your tired feet gently for several minutes. This can be very soothing, especially for overtired feet and it will also stimulate the blood flow in and around the affected muscles. Massage the affected area for ten to fifteen minutes every day with olive oil until the pain clears up. Apart from olive oil, you can also use sesame oil or mustard oil for massaging the affected area.
  • Flour

When suffering from foot tendonitis it is recommended not to eat flour as it can worsen your condition. But there is another way to use flour in the treatment of foot tendonitis. Take two tablespoon of flour and add some white wine, mix it properly in order to make a thick paste. Now apply this paste on to the sore areas and leave it for half an hour before rinsing it off with lukewarm water. This is a soothing, painkilling remedy and when done on daily basis it will speed up the healing process.
  • Ice Pack

Applying ice pack on the affected area will help a lot to reduce the inflammation and pain associated with foot tendonitis. Take some crushed ice and put them in a plastic bag and wrap the bag in a thin cotton towel. Now put this cold towel gently on the inflamed area for fifteen to twenty minutes at a time. This will help to relieve the swelling and you will notice a big difference in the level of pain. Repeat this process twice daily. Instead of ice you can also use a bag of frozen vegetables or a cold spoon.
  • Cayenne Pepper

Cayenne pepper is a rich source of a chemical known as capsaicin, a kind of natural pain reliever. Due to its pain relieving property, cayenne pepper can be used in the treatment of foot tendonitis. You can add some cayenne pepper in warm water and soak your feet in it for ten minutes. Another option is to sprinkle some cayenne pepper on a piece of cotton wool, and then place the cloth underneath your feet for about half an hour. Finally rinse your feet with cold water. The warming effect of cayenne pepper will keep your feet warm and will give you relief from the pain.
  • Vinegar

To get rid of the pain and inflammation caused due to foot tendonitis, you can try alternate hot and cold vinegar wraps. Take equal amounts of vinegar and water and heat them up and put them in a large bowl. In another bowl, mix equal parts vinegar and cold water. Now soak a towel in the hot vinegar and water mixture, wring it out, and wrap the towel around your foot for five to ten minutes. Next soak the towel in cold water and vinegar and follow the same procedure. Repeat the whole sequence three times. Once done, do not forget to apply some moisturizer on the skin.
  • Asparagus

Asparagus works as a natural diuretic. It means it helps in flushing out the excess fluid from within your system. Once the excess fluid is out of your body, you will get relief from the pain, swelling and inflammation. When suffering from foot tendonitis, you must regularly consume fresh asparagus. There is no need to go for elaborate cooking, you cam steam two to three fresh asparagus and eat it. Along with asparagus, you must also eat fresh fish and yoghurt in order to deal with bloated and swollen feet.
  • Sage

Sage has many curative properties that can be used in the treatment of foot tendonitis. Take some fresh sage leaves and rub them gently with the help of your palms. Now put these sage leaves in a deep vessel with two-third of apple cider vinegar. Allow this solution to boil for a few minutes and then simmer for another five minutes. Remove the vessel from heat, and then soak a clean piece of cotton cloth in the solution, wring out the excess water and put the cloth onto the affected sore area for ten minutes. It will have a soothing impact and soon you will get relief from the pain and inflammation. At the same time you can also use dried sage leaves to make a cup of herbal tea. Try to drink this tea two to three times in a day.
  • Chickweed

Chickweed is also a popular folk remedy for foot tendonitis. This herb has a number of vitamins and nutrients that can reduce the inflammation, pain, stiffness and tenderness caused due to foot tendonitis. Make a paste of this herb and apply it on the affected areas. Leave for a few minutes and then wash the area with lukewarm water. This paste will heal the torn or injured ligaments, tendons, or muscles. At the same time you can also make chickweed tea and drink it several times in a day. Chickweed tea will help to reduce the level of pain, thus improving the mobility of your feet.

http://www.top10homeremedies.com/home-remedies/home-remedies-for-foot-tendonitis.html

And this:

"Healing AC Cream has been a miracle healing cream for healing injuries in our family for years. It is a homeopathic remedy of arnica and calendula. Applied to injuries, it quickly helps to reduce pain and swelling. It has natural anti-inflammatory and pain-relieving properties. It also accelerates your rate of healing by improving blood supply to the injury site."

What do you think?

- - - Updated - - -

if wounding monthly keeps increasing hair count where i was baalding. next year i am heading to ahmad ********* in adalaya turkey for some norwood 1.5 plus sideburns . i will need 3000 grafts for superb thickness. and then i am heading to milena in italy to smp the hole thing. that for me brothers is ultimate cure. but ofcourse if dermarolling keeps things like it made them.

- - - Updated - - -

CUMULATED despair thats it. its not hating.

fred and uncomfortable man dermaroll heavy at the ends of baldness line. half roller on hairy place half on bald skin. i mean you didnt except for the factors to migrate so many cm towards baldness area right?

2young2retire

Experienced Member
Reaction score
fred are you inlove with me or sth? i am afraid. please stop trolling on my thread ok?

minoxidil inhibits collagen production and it is backed with studies. PERIOD.

2young2retire

Experienced Member
Reaction score
what ever i say is backed with pics clearly showing my results. which didnt happened of minoxidil.

now as much as you try you cant and wont conquer anything with your trolling methodology. i am sorry you dont have hair.

KeepMovin

Reaction score
2young great spirit going on.
There is definitely merit to the dermarolling and in 6months if everyone keeps
up we will have more answers.

I think with male pattern baldness everyone is different, and some things that work well for one person
might not be so good for another.

Status
Not open for further replies.