Status
Not open for further replies.

hairregrowth21

Established Member
Reaction score
[video=youtube_share;Mmv3QnexT-k]http://youtu.be/Mmv3QnexT-k?t=1m12s[/video]

badgenome

Reaction score
I'm a long time lurker who rarely posts, but to me it's painfully obvious there are a bunch of corporate shills on this website.

mungyana

Reaction score
Careful, guys. If you disagree with Fred and his colleagues like Karan and Bush, I suggest you to put your helmet on. They will throw red bricks at you.

2young2retire

Experienced Member
Reaction score
thank you friends for telling the truth for these abnormal drawings,

yes i hope new and more hair will come over time.

peacemaker

Banned
Reaction score
2young2retire. I have a question for you. Why do you think that you will need the hair transplant in Turkey or the whatever process in Italy? You don't think that you will be able to grow out the remaining vellus hairs and get back to your teenage hairline by just dermarolling?

CursedMen

Established Member
Reaction score
What is SMP? Scalp Micro Pigmentation? If derma roller keeps working, I don't think he will get a transplant. He for sure moved from a NW3ish to Norwood 2.5 in a few months. Just 2young, Fred does raise a good point about the minoxidil. Since you have stopped please inform us if you start shedding. Or if you start again let us know! Your the only reason some people are continuing to derma roll.

peacemaker

Banned
Reaction score
If I were in his shoes, I would not spend money on a transplant. I would just continue with the derma rolling to see where it goes. If it does not solve his problem, I would get a PGD2 blocker and preserve what i've got till Histogen comes out or other facts are revealed on the WNT pathway.

2young2retire

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i think that cause as much as i wound on skin baldness area like sideburns or lower lower temple its never gonna be a 100% or if it will it gonna need a year or two.
2young2retire. I have a question for you. Why do you think that you will need the hair transplant in Turkey or the whatever process in Italy? You don't think that you will be able to grow out the remaining vellus hairs and get back to your teenage hairline by just dermarolling?

yes smp is exactly that and it is awesome.i have to say the last year i shed all i had to shed and maybe thats why when i started the wounding treatment i didnt at least notice any remarkable shed.
What is SMP? Scalp Micro Pigmentation? If derma roller keeps working, I don't think he will get a transplant. He for sure moved from a NW3ish to Norwood 2.5 in a few months. Just 2young, Fred does raise a good point about the minoxidil. Since you have stopped please inform us if you start shedding. Or if you start again let us know! Your the only reason some people are continuing to derma roll.

first post first attachment top view . it is nw5 thinning but at some area like crown centre it is lost like 80% of hair.
where r the nw5 pics?

indeed i am looking forward for histogen and replicel.infact i am already saving.if they dont come out i am ok with wounding once a 25 day or so heavier.it is livable.lol/

but at the end we all grave a ********* hairline and the price and the results are rmarkable.but i am sure till then donor regen will be mainstream.
If I were in his shoes, I would not spend money on a transplant. I would just continue with the derma rolling to see where it goes. If it does not solve his problem, I would get a PGD2 blocker and preserve what i've got till Histogen comes out or other facts are revealed on the WNT pathway.

- - - Updated - - -

o crap. pics in the first post dont work,. :(

here.

some again

DSC07419.jpgcrown thick hair follicle neogenesys proof.jpgcrown thick hair follicle neogenesys proofb.jpgDSC07467.JPGDSC07468.jpgDSC07517.jpgDSC07581.jpgsame lighting as baseline.jpg

2young2retire

Experienced Member
Reaction score
under high lumen lighting.jpgwhirl macro shoot.jpgwider hairline and thick.jpg almost end point

- - - Updated - - -

around 1 and sth month comparison.

comparison.jpg here is when in the study they report initiation of new hair. in my case as you can see in pic you almost see an improvement but it is very early yet in the treatment

- - - Updated - - -

1 month plus into treatment a close ups showes existing hair got thicker and stands upwards on its own. i can call it v**** hair. lol

DSC07501.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

DSC07516.jpg here is under my nipple some cm i got scratched by cars door. it gave hair but prior to that it came reddish for weeks. so i can for sure say since then they didnt shed.2 years :O

- - - Updated - - -

haha look at this f ucker. lol check his terminal homies next to him lol

this pic is a week post 7th roll wound session DSC07505.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

DSC07414.jpg here is a month in where i believe is when the decline or pause in hair count happened if it did.btw i didnt notice any shed.

2young2retire

Experienced Member
Reaction score
this is 2 months plus sth in. DSC07580.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

DSC07577.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

this is before just before 2 months. --> DSC07506.jpgDSC07507.jpgDSC07508.jpgDSC07509.jpgDSC07515.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

that is 46 days after starting tratment about 6 weeks. i believe this is the point of seeing improvement but hardly.DSC07441.jpg

2young2retire

Experienced Member
Reaction score
this is almost endpoint---->DSCN2347.jpgDSCN2354.jpgDSCN2358.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

guys is pics enough? lolllllllllllllloooooooooooooooooollllllllllllllll

[video=youtube;kei20Et5Kuo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kei20Et5Kuo[/video]

bhobho

Reaction score
Great reportage and great results. Thank you very much. I think that we'll have the fnal proof when you'll cut your hair. The quality and the quantity of the hairs are surly better than start situation.

mj9

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Definitely looks like you have more hair but you should get a hair cut to get a true comparison. I have fallen into this trap before.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
me to. At a certain length my hair seems like its double what it really it.

Will you cut it down to the length it was pre rolling?

Im still rolling but honestly have zero to show for it.

hermandolol

Reaction score
Looks great, can you cut it down to the length pre-roll?

Off topic: Why do Fred always get so much hate? He has some legit arguments, and he wants 2young2retire the best results as possible, that is why he is recommending to contiune with the minoxidil useage. Maybe he is a bit pessimistic?

Status
Not open for further replies.