You Might Be Interested In Reading This.

can'tBeatNature

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I feel you. We are 100% in the same boat right now. Wish I could send you a hug. I’m sorry you feel anything like I do, because it eats me alive.
Send me a batch of RU58841 instead with a side of Nizoral shampoo since I'm running low. Oh, and while you're at it, you might as well throw a bottle of rogaine in that gift box you're sending me. Either that or a 3 months supply of dutas. I'll send you my address in a second.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Send me a batch of RU58841 instead with a side of Nizoral shampoo since I'm running low. Oh, and while you're at it, you might as well throw a bottle of rogaine in that gift box you're sending me. Either that or a 3 months supply of dutas. I'll send you my address in a second.
Lol. You get minoxidil topical way cheaper in the states. I think your nizoral is cheaper too. Our drugs are cheaper though :)

can'tBeatNature

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol. You get minoxidil topical way cheaper in the states. I think your nizoral is cheaper too. Our drugs are cheaper though :)
Oh, the drug corporations in America are savage mother fuckers. They probably jerk off to the idea of selling aspirins for $100. God bless America.

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm thinking about going vegetarian or vegan. So if I stop eating meat, will it make me sick next time I eat it? Oh, I wish so as well mate...
Me right now: View attachment 75575
There's always some reaction that you gotta worry about...Then more research pursues...3 hours later it's 5 am and I'm still scavenging the internet for answers. It never ends!
I really do envy your hairline, I think its lower than mine even before I had any hairloss. maybe cause skull shape is different and my forehead protrudes outward a bit.
also I notice those of latino descent tend to have the lowest natural hairlines.
go vegen if you want but for me I am terrified of making any deitary changes. plus hair is made of protein

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh, the drug corporations in America are savage mother fuckers. They probably jerk off to the idea of selling aspirins for $100. God bless America.
Yeah it is unethical. Most prescription drugs I can get for between $5-25 here. Diane35 costs me 20, spironolactone is 20, avodart is 25, minoxidil is 5, bimatoprost is $16. We still get screwed over a bit, but we have a lot to be thankful for.

can'tBeatNature

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I really do envy your hairline, I think its lower than mine even before I had any hairloss. maybe cause skull shape is different and my forehead protrudes outward a bit.
also I notice those of latino descent tend to have the lowest natural hairlines.
go vegen if you want but for me I am terrified of making any deitary changes. plus hair is made of protein
I'm actually half white and asian. Well, Chinese and Filipino on my asian side. I do get that I look hispanic a lot, however.

can'tBeatNature

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I had a better hairline. I have a small widows peak from the recession, and the angle of my temples is sharper and pushed back a bit more. You can see it if I pull my hair back. You should see my brothers hairline. Looks like Zayn Maliks.

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm actually half white and asian. Well, Chinese and Filipino on my asian side. I do get that I look hispanic a lot, however.
your white side is probably what caused most of any hairloss you had.

can'tBeatNature

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah it is unethical. Most prescription drugs I can get for between $5-25 here. Diane35 costs me 20, spironolactone is 20, avodart is 25, minoxidil is 5, bimatoprost is $16. We still get screwed over a bit, but we have a lot to be thankful for.
Packing my bags...I'm moving to your country.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
your white side is probably what caused most of any hairloss you had.
Asians always tend to have the typical “pattern” don’t they? I always seem to notice that, whereas Caucasian men and women are more diffused.

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
I had a better hairline. I have a small widows peak from the recession, and the angle of my temples is sharper and pushed back a bit more. You can see it if I pull my hair back. You should see my brothers hairline. Looks like Zayn Maliks.
your pics are depressing me

can'tBeatNature

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
your white side is probably what caused you any diffusing.
Yep, it definitely is. My dad is the bald one. Slick f*****g bald. Luckily, I was able to not experience any significant loss till I was 25. Everything was gucci. Thickest f*****g mane and a perfect hairline. But I got my Dad's genes apparently, when my goddamn brother didn't and he's older. I'm maintaining now, though, and even seeing regrowth because I think I'm a hyper responder to the meds.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yep, it definitely is. My dad is the bald one. Slick f*****g bald. Luckily, I was able to not experience any significant loss till I was 25. Everything was gucci. Thickest f*****g mane and a perfect hairline. But I got my Dad's genes apparently, when my goddamn brother didn't and he's older. I'm maintaining now, though, and even seeing regrowth because I think I'm a hyper responder to the meds.
My brother and 2 sisters are the same. Older with good hair. I’m the lucky one...

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Honey you are doing great, and just look at what you STARTED at! Think to yourself “remember when I wished for the things I have now?”. Besides, you are making continual progress :) I bet with your regimen you will have a full head within a year. Are you still taking diane35 by the way? If things look like they are stagnating, there are other options too. You haven’t tried RU, darolutamide, flutamide Or bicalutamide. Chin up x

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
Asians always tend to have the typical “pattern” don’t they? I always seem to notice that, whereas Caucasian men and women are more diffused.
Asian do bald, but I think the few people who bald really early like teens and early 20s are usually whites.

from what ive read the design of hair is different between races. Asians have the fastest growing hair and the actual follicles themselves are thicker. however, the hair is more spaced out on the scalp so it doesn't have as much density with how the hairs are grouped together. probably what gives it the silky appearance and if they diffuse any might be more noticeable

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Asian do bald, but I think the few people who bald really early like teens and early 20s are usually whites.

from what ive read the design of hair is different between races. Asians have the fastest growing hair and the actual follicles themselves are thicker. however, the hair is more spaced out on the scalp so it doesn't have as much density with how the hairs are grouped together. probably what gives it the silky appearance and if they diffuse any might be more noticeable
I have noticed that. I stare at a lot of heads haha! Asian women with these enormously thick ponytails will have wide parts but that’s just Asian hair. Lucky fucks.

can'tBeatNature

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Honey you are doing great, and just look at what you STARTED at! Think to yourself “remember when I wished for the things I have now?”. Besides, you are making continual progress :) I bet with your regimen you will have a full head within a year. Are you still taking diane35 by the way? If things look like they are stagnating, there are other options too. You haven’t tried RU, darolutamide, flutamide Or bicalutamide. Chin up x
That before and after picture was f*****g amazing. Legit inspiring.
Nah man, I just had a really good set of hair before, and I got on the meds literally as soon as I started diffusely shedding. I knew it as male pattern baldness because my Dad is slick bald, and was norwooding hard at 18. Your progression from you basically being like a norwood 6 diffuse to a thick head of hair is insane. Luckily I acted asap because I'm so vain.

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
I know and its still getting better and better but I've developed an unhealthy obsession. even if I regrow all my hair and become a fullhead, I still probably won't have a super low latino hairline. :( some people have bigger foreheads than others regardless if they have hairloss or not. I am grateful though but still compare to others, but you're right. I probably am sounding riddiculus.
not on diane at the moment. Im just going to use diane occasionally for an extra boost every now and then but not long term.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey also guys, if you’re ever deppressed about the amount of hair you lose in the shower, look up the tag #showerhairart on Instagram, and you’ll see how much hair regular people lose. It always makes me feel better anyway! Haha

can'tBeatNature

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey also guys, if you’re ever deppressed about the amount of hair you lose in the shower, look up the tag #showerhairart on Instagram, and you’ll see how much hair regular people lose. It always makes me feel better anyway! Haha
Hahaha! Hilarious!!! Nothing is funnier than something funny related to whatever is depressing you.