You Might Be Interested In Reading This.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I know and its still getting better and better but I've developed an unhealthy obsession. even if I regrow all my hair and become a fullhead, I still probably won't have a super low latino hairline. :( some people have bigger foreheads than others regardless if they have hairloss or not. I am grateful though but still compare to others, but you're right. I probably am sounding riddiculus.
not on diane at the moment. Im just going to use diane occasionally for an extra boost every now and then but not long term.
No I totally get it. My hair last year was almost perfect again and I still obsessed, just minus the depression. I still looked at other women and got jealous, still wondered if I could do better. Now I’d be happy just to go back to a few months ago and maintain that. Hairloss changes you. It’s traumatising.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
@bridgeburn @can'tBeatNature check these out. This is therapeutic for me i swear to god. I’m like “ahhhhh, I’m not a complete freak...”. I get sick satisfaction out of seeing normal people’s shower hair loss being worse than mine haha!

Attachments

• 5045DE77-1230-46A9-B0F8-6EFE3F12C823.png
    5045DE77-1230-46A9-B0F8-6EFE3F12C823.png
    559.2 KB · Views: 735
  • A2529538-772E-4F8A-AA0B-A6652888B63E.png
    A2529538-772E-4F8A-AA0B-A6652888B63E.png
    406.5 KB · Views: 763
  • 9FD85FCD-4D63-4585-AEE5-378B14C6005B.png
    9FD85FCD-4D63-4585-AEE5-378B14C6005B.png
    693.8 KB · Views: 728

Calchas

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It’s more the fact that normal people also lose a f*** ton of hair showering.
Losing 100-150 hair shafts a day is the absolutely normal.
In AA is not that you lose more than that,it's just that they get miniaturized and are no longer terminal.

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
Nah man, I just had a really good set of hair before, and I got on the meds literally as soon as I started diffusely shedding. I knew it as male pattern baldness because my Dad is slick bald, and was norwooding hard at 18. Your progression from you basically being like a norwood 6 diffuse to a thick head of hair is insane. Luckily I acted asap because I'm so vain.

I kudos you for that! I didn't act. that is such a big regret. my temples had been a bare desert of skin for 9 years. now they are filled with fuzzies slowly getting thicker. at first it was heavy denial and wondering if ill just be one of those with a "mature hairline". or its probably the chemicals in shampoo. I was a nature freak hippie and not very scientific. but it got worse, I read that finasteride can give sexual sides and freaked out. I dont have real legit excuses, I just wasn't as smart back then as I am now. I focused my life on other things for awhile. Eventually I had to accept my true identity as a hair fanatic. Cant believe how much has changed and that i was afraid of finasteride and now Im literally willing to take chemical castration and estrogen. one of the good points is that it feels pretty awesome to have dramatic before and afters. 6 months ago my hair looked like total sh*t Lol. I guess sometimes I forget exactly how bad i looked before and need to be reminded

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
@bridgeburn @can'tBeatNature check these out. This is therapeutic for me i swear to god. I’m like “ahhhhh, I’m not a complete freak...”. I get sick satisfaction out of seeing normal people’s shower hair loss being worse than mine haha!
OMG, this does make me feel good.. what has our life come to? lol :D

Calchas

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I totally feel you man :( I was on prosac from the beginning on 2016 to June 2017 and my boyfriend of two years ended up dumping me because he said “you changed and you don’t show affection”. He just didn’t understand that it was the price I paid being on an SSRI, and I was just trying to be “ok” rather than all over the place. It’s sad. The cost of sanity.
We should always bear in mind that things could be far worse.
I was watching The Crown s02e08 yesterday and that quote spoke to me deep:
''That's the thing about sadness,all it takes is for something worse to come along and you realise it was happiness all along”

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
No I totally get it. My hair last year was almost perfect again and I still obsessed, just minus the depression. I still looked at other women and got jealous, still wondered if I could do better. Now I’d be happy just to go back to a few months ago and maintain that. Hairloss changes you. It’s traumatising.
exactly, the tramau changes so much. before I probably would have been perfectly happy with a norwood 1 or 2 if it was a Thick norwood 2 and didn't progress. its pretty much considered a full head of hair for a man... but now I'm different and a fire is lit in me. I need to regrow to at least norwood 0 and as much as possible! Id be very happy to grow even lower than that!!!! I want to know the very maximum amount that is possible to obtain.. I feel like this is neccessary in order to make up for all those previous years.

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
''That's the thing about sadness,all it takes is for something worse to come along and you realise it was happiness all along”
so f*****g deep..

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm thinking about going vegetarian or vegan. So if I stop eating meat, will it make me sick next time I eat it? Oh, I wish so as well mate...
Me right now: View attachment 75575
There's always some reaction that you gotta worry about...Then more research pursues...3 hours later it's 5 am and I'm still scavenging the internet for answers. It never ends!

You definitely are winning in the hairloss war, congratulations.

can'tBeatNature

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You definitely are winning in the hairloss war, congratulations.
It's mainly because I'm upping my regimen asap whenever I experience loss. I end up regaining most of what I lost within 3 months. I just upp'ed to adding RU since I recently experiencing some general thinning, but stronger at the hairline and temples(which both receded a bit). It's crazy. Within 30 minutes of applying RU, my scalp just felt so much healthier. Within 3 days, I had little to no inflammation. Before whenever I did a small scalp massage, I could feel the inflammed areas and it hurt to touch. But now they are gone! It's definitely working to stop DHT from binding to my follicles, preventing them from getting inflamed from the immune response. I'm lucky in that sense.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's mainly because I'm upping my regimen asap whenever I experience loss. I end up regaining most of what I lost within 3 months. I just upp'ed to adding RU since I recently experiencing some general thinning, but stronger at the hairline and temples(which both receded a bit). It's crazy. Within 30 minutes of applying RU, my scalp just felt so much healthier. Within 3 days, I had little to no inflammation. Before whenever I did a small scalp massage, I could feel the inflammed areas and it hurt to touch. But now they are gone! It's definitely working to stop DHT from binding to my follicles, preventing them from getting inflamed from the immune response. I'm lucky in that sense.
I wish anything made me feel different :( I take all these pill and rub all of this crap onto my head and it feels like I may as well be buying bottled hair and ingesting/applying it. I’m not doing ok at all.

Calchas

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I wish anything made me feel different :( I take all these pill and rub all of this crap onto my head and it feels like I may as well be buying bottled hair and ingesting/applying it. I’m not doing ok at all.
You don't seem that bad in the photos.I believe you're exaggerating.You shouldn't despair.
I would suggest you(and myself as well)to emphasize on your overall health,physical and phychological.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
You don't seem that bad in the photos.I believe you're exaggerating.You shouldn't despair.
I would suggest you(and myself as well)to emphasize on your overall health,physical and phychological.
I use a lot of products to thicken my hair. It’s bad. This is a comparison of January last year and this morning. I wish people would not undermine my hairloss just because it looks “ok”. I am losing it, and it’s not growing back, so it can only get worse.

Attachments

• BC8AC831-53CE-4B94-8F1C-5C9CF799FE08.jpeg
    BC8AC831-53CE-4B94-8F1C-5C9CF799FE08.jpeg
    106.6 KB · Views: 830

can'tBeatNature

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I use a lot of products to thicken my hair. It’s bad. This is a comparison of January last year and this morning. I wish people would not undermine my hairloss just because it looks “ok”. I am losing it, and it’s not growing back, so it can only get worse.
There definitely is a huge difference in the part. Your hair before looks healthier too, more shine and less coarse. But your hair still looks good. I know a girl irl that is thinning like a balding man. You're far from that, but I understand your situation. You want to get back to those glory days.

Calchas

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am losing it, and it’s not growing back, so it can only get worse.
You're looking at reality through a distorting mirror.Your ''problem'' is trivial.
You are a fine young lady and you should be enjoying your life at its fullest(or emptiest,depends on what you prefer).

1knox1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So hit and miss though. There's women on yt that claim spironolactone made there health and hair much worse.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
So hit and miss though. There's women on yt that claim spironolactone made there health and hair much worse.
Some women with PCOS find it helpful for Hirsutism and acne, maybe mildly for hairloss, but at the end of th day it is actually considered a weak antiandrogen, which is why you need to take 100-200mg to POSSIBLY seen any results. You’re right, some women see a worsening of hair condition or shedding. I personally don’t know if it made my hair situation worse, but it certainly never helped. I’ve found through my reading that the best antiandrogen seems to be flutamide, but that’s just what I have heard from women with PCOS or male to female transgender people, and many of these women haven’t tried RU which is supposed to be topically equivalent to flutamide. Theoretically, taking RU and avodart daily + minoxidil + Diane35 should be successful. But so far I’m still losing my hair
:(

Johnmpb

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why are @Georgie and others hijacking OPs thread? I came to find more info and read the questions in regards to his regimen and all I see is stories about other people. Wtf make ur own threads