Yep, It Came Off During Sex... Crap!

noblesources

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Wait, TooBad got dismissed?

He actually was helpful IMO - but he couldn't stop taking ppl's bait & arguing.

Don't know why you guys egged him on so much. It's pretty pathetic to do that sh*t on an anonymous forum

You think we picked on him for no reason and just did it out of pure malice?

Noah

Reaction score
Yes Noah is a great helpful positive person, has been great help to me.

I remember Toobad attacking Noah as well, on a different thread (what a positive addition to the community toobad is) If I recall correctly, I believe Noah called Toobad a "plonker" and told toobad he hoped he didn't live close to any elementary schools lmao

Thanks for the kind words man. I'm still around, but only just. Every time I come here I am depressed. For years this was the best resource on the Net who guys who wear a system or are thinking of getting one. Just look at it now. A couple of toxic personalities abetted by a few idiots have wrecked it. I should just press the button and log out for good, but I keep stalling LOL.

Nigelw

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for the kind words man. I'm still around, but only just. Every time I come here I am depressed. For years this was the best resource on the Net who guys who wear a system or are thinking of getting one. Just look at it now. A couple of toxic personalities abetted by a few idiots have wrecked it. I should just press the button and log out for good, but I keep stalling LOL.
Thank you for all of your help and support, u help me greatly, I feel like u know more about ins and outs of systems than most out there. I hope you do not log off for good, you are extremely valuable resource for US ALL on forum, but either way I thank u again my friend and i hope all is well with you in your life :)

Last edited:

Fanjeera

Reaction score
Like 6 years ago this place wasn't even active. I'm happy this has somehow become a number 1 hair system forum. Is there a more active one than this?

But yeah, good information is most important and this has recently a bit changed with spam.

Znx

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dam i was on the 10th page reading and trying to discover where The discussion started, and than this suddenly became a 113 pages thread. Well, i give up

Rijad

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Like 6 years ago this place wasn't even active. I'm happy this has somehow become a number 1 hair system forum. Is there a more active one than this?

But yeah, good information is most important and this has recently a bit changed with spam.
Very true! I am a member of other forums as well but this forum is still one of the best.

Fanjeera

Reaction score
6 years ago I think people were more active in the Northwestlace forum. I copied all threads I started there to here as well just in case, but I was almost alone posting here. Noah was the only one answering and 1-2 more people after a week. But yeah, at least we had Noah then.
Now Northwestlace forum has become quieter. Weird how people move.

jeepwrangler

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No dude, we really appreciate you. Just ignore the full time forum bums and trolls. Your advice has helped me and countless others a lot!

tego

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

tego

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
RU gay?
What are you, gay?

Are you also gay?

Ha, gay. I figured you kept tabs on the tranies.

Are you gay?

Yeah, that’s what you are. A wigger. Ever had a bloke pull yours off too? No wonder you are so grumpy

are you gay?
No im not,but your gay and looking for some company.Complete the transformation and get it over with,Shitman.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
No im not,but your gay and looking for some company.Complete the transformation and get it over with,Shitman.
Enjoy the jockstrap

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-04-14-16-21-34-144_com.snapchat.android.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-04-14-16-21-34-144_com.snapchat.android.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 38