Yep, It Came Off During Sex... Crap!

BaldBearded

My Regimen
Reaction score
I didn't think that this would happen to me, EVER!!!

Asked him to STOP playing with the hair, but didn't. He found the edge in the back and peeled it about 1/3 the way off.

I didn't freak but got up.

"It's OK", he said, "I prefer you bald, anyway".

I didn't get upset since he didn't seem to be freaked out by it.

He said, "at first, I could not tell, but then I needed to be sure, so I felt around and found an edge".

"How did you know", I asked him. His response actually made me laugh.

"I wore a system for four months and hated it, but it didn't look as nearly as great as yours does, but I thought I saw a slight wrinkle in your lace, and I thought you might be wearing a system". "I think you look better, bald".

More surprised than embarrassed.

But still...

Noah

Reaction score
Wow, that's extreme. You're very tolerant. A date who attempted that with me would be collecting their teeth off the floor. I'm an easy-going guy I think, but there are limits. No sensible person thinks they are allowed to rip someone's hairpiece off.

BaldBearded

My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow, that's extreme. You're very tolerant. A date who attempted that with me would be collecting their teeth off the floor. I'm an easy-going guy I think, but there are limits. No sensible person thinks they are allowed to rip someone's hairpiece off.

Had the circumstance been slightly different, I would have been really angry and would have STOPPED, and said... leave.

I was more concerned about having enough time to re-attach... in time for plans for the evening, and that the system was not damaged (it wasn't).

Now, I need to convince him to go back to wearing!!! LOL.

DHTcel

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I didn't think that this would happen to me, EVER!!!

Asked him to STOP playing with the hair, but didn't. He found the edge in the back and peeled it about 1/3 the way off.

I didn't freak but got up.

"It's OK", he said, "I prefer you bald, anyway".

I didn't get upset since he didn't seem to be freaked out by it.

He said, "at first, I could not tell, but then I needed to be sure, so I felt around and found an edge".

"How did you know", I asked him. His response actually made me laugh.

"I wore a system for four months and hated it, but it didn't look as nearly as great as yours does, but I thought I saw a slight wrinkle in your lace, and I thought you might be wearing a system". "I think you look better, bald".

More surprised than embarrassed.

But still...
If T blockers stop working for me, ill move to Antartica. Us baldies never win.