Yep, It Came Off During Sex... Crap!

cottonReville

My Regimen
Reaction score
And then, to add to it, the punkass b**ch asks for ppl's locations. You're going to fly out to someone on a toupee forum's place to fight them? Wtf is that?

You're either totally crazy or bluffing, and it's obviously the latter. Pull up to some shitty dive & talk your sh*t - you can find yourself a fight in 5 seconds.

Someone should ban this guy. Adds no value to the forum. Just talks a lot of wack sh*t like transsexual Janey, who got banned

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
And then, to add to it, the punkass b**ch asks for ppl's locations. You're going to fly out to someone on a toupee forum's place to fight them? Wtf is that?

You're either totally crazy or bluffing, and it's obviously the latter. Pull up to some shitty dive & talk your sh*t - you can find yourself a fight in 5 seconds.

Someone should ban this guy. Adds no value to the forum. Just talks a lot of wack sh*t like transsexual Janey, who got banned
Now who said anything about a fight? :)

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score

actually I’ve helped way more people than you ever will, you wig wearing cue ball lol

TooBad

My Regimen
Reaction score
actually I’ve helped way more people than you ever will, you wig wearing cue ball lol
Wig wearing cue ball? This is a hairloss web site....your comment is in the wig forum.... What do you expect to find? 100% of us are here, covering our cue ball with a wig. You sound alot like Jakey..... He wears "LOL" out more than a prepubecent girl.... and is the only, self loathing, person to insult those in the same situation as himself.
Likely because he gets called out, by females, about how terrible he and his system look.

3rd time sneaking into a forum that discarded you.... Certainly a winner!

Last edited:

DarkStranger

My Regimen
Reaction score

He's a troll. Ignore him,done.

Moderators are pretty useless on here,as the impact of hair loss section is full of trolls and nothing gets done about it.

Last edited:

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
Wig wearing cue ball? This is a hairloss web site....your comment is in the wig forum.... What do you expect to find? 100% of us are here, covering our cue ball with a wig. You sound alot like Jakey..... He wears "LOL" out more than a prepubecent girl.... and is the only, self loathing, person to insult those in the same situation as himself.
Likely because he gets called out, by females, about how terrible he and his system look.

3rd time sneaking into a forum that discarded you.... Certainly a winner!
Yeah, that’s what you are. A wigger. Ever had a bloke pull yours off too? No wonder you are so grumpy

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
you guys are talking trolling but look at this thread lmao. I seriously think you are just butthurt because you got your gay fetishes exposed

TooBad

My Regimen
Reaction score
Maybe you are the bloke who pulled OP’s wig off? Wouldn’t surprise me
You and Mr. Autistic make a cute couple. You make up one thing, and that's all you're capable of repeating.

He with his fascination Autism, and you with your fetish for homosexuality.

Last edited:

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
You and Mr. Autistic make a cute couple. You make up one thing, and that's all you're capable of repeating.

He with his fetish Autism, and you with your fetish for homosexuality.
Dude we’re just joking lol. I don’t have any grudge against you. We cool?

TooBad

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude we’re just joking lol. I don’t have any grudge against you. We cool?
A dude is an ingrown
a-n-a-l hair. I suggest you purchase a dictionary.

I couldn't care less what your impression of me is. I also don't need you to validate that I'm cool.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
A dude is an ingrown
a-n-a-l hair. I suggest you purchase a dictionary.

I couldn't care less what your impression of me is. I also don't need you to validate that I'm cool.
A cool daddy that can fill his boi up real good because he aint taking any castration pills, that boi would be me ;)