Yep, It Came Off During Sex... Crap!

TooBad

My Regimen
Reaction score
What search terms can possibly be used to find your pictures you autistic nimrod? Stop avoiding the question
Quite obviously if I posted it it would be found in my posts.

If you are such an intellectual, why would you need an autistic nimrod to explain how to use basic search features, on a forum?

I'm not avoiding anything, I've told you exactly what to do. Search my posts for the pictures.

Post yours anywhere on the site and I'll find them, without asking people I accuse of being unintelligent...to walk me through the process. :)

As previously stated, you're not only a simpleton, you're lazy too.

noblesources

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Quite obviously if I posted it it would be found in my posts.

If you are such an intellectual, why would you need an autistic nimrod to explain how to use basic search features, on a forum?

I'm not avoiding anything I've told you exactly what to do. Search my posts for the pictures.

Hahaha, imagine sounding confident about putting up your photos online, then making your profile private, and know for a fact it's not possible to find it via search. Autism is a tough thing to cope with.

The OP literally got his wig peeled off while getting penetrated by a penis and somehow you still make the most embarrassing posts in this thread LMAO

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hahaha, imagine sounding confident about putting up your photos online, then making your profile private, and know for a fact it's not possible to find it via search. Autism is a tough thing to cope with.

The OP literally got his wig peeled off while getting penetrated by a penis and somehow you still make the most embarrassing posts in this thread LMAO
Facts lmfaooooo

TooBad

My Regimen
Reaction score

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220329-123149_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220329-123149_Chrome.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 49

TooBad

My Regimen
Reaction score

Sounding? Articulation of sound is speech. These are typed words. Are you hearing things? That may explain a lot....

noblesources

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sounding? Articulation of sound is speech. These are typed words. Are you hearing things? That may explain a lot....

Sounding was used as a figure of speech, I know people with severe autism have trouble understanding concepts like figure of speech and humor, but maybe with your robotic brain you'd also understand that it is not possible for anyone to find photos of your autistic haircut. Don't act confident in putting photos up when you know it's not possible sperg

TooBad

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sounding was used as a figure of speech, I know people with severe autism have trouble understanding concepts like figure of speech and humor, but maybe with your robotic brain you'd also understand that it is not possible for anyone to find photos of your autistic haircut. Don't act confident in putting photos up when you know it's not possible sperg

Oh kind of like when excluded meant included, to you...gotcha...
Einstein.
You have time to keep repeating the same rhetoric and sharing that you're part of the autistic community. However, why are you not searching for the pictures? . I'm ready when you are...

I even posted my account settings... All you do is make excuses

noblesources

Experienced Member
Reaction score
You have time to keep repeating the same rhetoric and sharing that you're part of the autistic community. However, why are you not searching for the pictures? . I'm ready when you are...

I told you, I searched "autistic bald wig" and nothing came up. I keep asking you what to search for and you avoid the question by calling me lazy.

TooBad

My Regimen
Reaction score
A rich sugar daddy..... That likes to tap bottom boys behind his wives back....I be right there daddy :)
Here we go with more fascination about homosexuality. I'm not into rugby, therefore you'll never hear me talk about rugby.

I guess that exposes a lot, regarding your sexuality.... considering homosexuality is at the root of all your posts.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Here we go with more fascination about homosexuality. I'm not into rugby, therefore you'll never hear me talk about rugby.

I guess that exposes a lot, regarding your sexuality.... considering homosexuality is at the root of all your posts.
And you being here and replying to a post about a dude that fucked another dude says alot about your sexuality ;)

TooBad

My Regimen
Reaction score
And you being here and replying to a post about a dude that fucked another dude says alot about your sexuality ;)
I'm replying to your comments, not to @BaldBearded

I responded directly to highlight your reading comprehension deficit.
You guys can't get the simplest things, correct, can you? No wonder you can't use a search function.

You guys are the only ones that keep posting
about homosexual acts.

I've been asking for hair pictures for the last ...countless posts.....

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm replying to your comments, not to @BaldBearded

I responded to highlight your reading comprehension deficit.
You guys can't get the simplest things, correct.

You guys are the only ones that keep posting
About homosexual acts.

I've been asking for hair pictures for the last ...countless posts.....
Still pretty suspect. I bet you drug little bois you being a pharmacist n all and rape them in the woods and leave them there... Maybe you should turn yourself in to the law???

TooBad

My Regimen
Reaction score
Still pretty suspect. I bet you drug little bois you being a pharmacist n all and rape them in the woods and leave them there... Maybe you should turn yourself in to the law???
See...Everything but the topic...... Simpleton

I'm a pharmacist?...keep making my point. Learn to read :)

TooBad

My Regimen
Reaction score
What search terms do I have to search to find your photos?
You really are a simpleton.. you have my name.... you're looking for pictures... If you can't get 2 from 1 + 1. There is no helping you

Every member has the ability to read every post. Why is a genius asking a nimrod autustic...... how to search key words.

I'll even give you the benefit of doubt. Because even a retard could find it. That can only mean you are LAZY