Yep, It Came Off During Sex... Crap!

tego

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Too much glue got to his brain. xD
I work at a sh*t job with super low pay, and not even hired and never will be its a temporary job, I live alone, got no car or license I have no willpower ever since knowing I was balding, no education, dropped out of school in 7th grade, didnt even wanna try to get a girlfriend, im gonna be 34 in february and Virgin, I have never kissed or made out with a woman even. And I only have 1 friend that I hang with and get drunk with once every 2 weeks. No idea why im Still living.

We used to shoot People like you in the Wild west. Maybe we should start again. You wish you were white Sonny boy, but the reflection never lies.
A guy like you doesnt have to worry about glue getting into his brain,because your brainless.Are you his new b**ch?

tego

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You re always the provider not the receiver,correct?

Your not difficult to follow,By your own admission your stupid.You dont even make sense.Many people use glue for their hair systems.Your making fun of all users who use hair systems but your so stupid to realize it.There is a user indemnity(or something close to that).I followed his strugles and what he went through.with hair loss.Why dont you do the same,and you ll be a better person.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Your not difficult to follow,By your own admission your stupid.You dont even make sense.Many people use glue for their hair systems.Your making fun of all users who use hair systems but your so stupid to realize it.There is a user indemnity(or something close to that).I followed his strugles and what he went through.with hair loss.Why dont you do the same,and you ll be a better person.
Lame to quote old posts of mine. Talk about being desperate lol. I think my comment hit you too hard Mr cueball xD.

tego

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lame to quote old posts of mine. Talk about being desperate lol. I think my comment hit you too hard Mr cueball xD.
Look whos talking about desperation?Lock you door,turn the lights off,dont venture out on your own and you ll be ok.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Your dont even register on the radar screen loser.Who can possibly be scared of a loser like you?
Bro u already lost. Just give in. You cant win against a NW2. Ur already inferior to me now be quiet, if I see one more comment from you Mr cueball it must mean you really want me to pound you in your basement. Ur ignored ugly sh*t.

tego

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bro u already lost. Just give in. You cant win against a NW2. Ur already inferior to me now be quiet, if I see one more comment from you Mr cueball it must mean you really want me to pound you in your basement. Ur ignored ugly sh*t.
I suppose the readers can determine who lost it.Nw10 or nw0 makes no deference to you.Really what difference hair is gonna have for you?
Once a lose always a loser.