Yep, It Came Off During Sex... Crap!

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
Speaking of which, where is Noah, actually? That guy was an absolute legend and a hair loss saint like few others, but I haven't seen him in a while.
He posted on the hormonal thread not too long ago. He’s doing okay with maintenance after stopping HRT. He posted some nice pics a few weeks ago showing a little growth from RU.

Nigelw

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes Noah is a great helpful positive person, has been great help to me.

I remember Toobad attacking Noah as well, on a different thread (what a positive addition to the community toobad is) If I recall correctly, I believe Noah called Toobad a "plonker" and told toobad he hoped he didn't live close to any elementary schools lmao

Regan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes Noah is a great helpful positive person, has been great help to me.

I remember Toobad attacking Noah as well, on a different thread (what a positive addition to the community toobad is) If I recall correctly, I believe Noah called Toobad a "plonker" and told toobad he hoped he didn't live close to any elementary schools lmao

@Noah is the Mr. Winston Wolf of hair replacement.

Last edited:

noblesources

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Reading that thread, this dude got into writing novel arguments with everyone lol. How anyone can say this lazy eyed autistic douche with fake Rolexes is a positive to the community is beyond me. No wonder his wife left him. Pretty disappointed everything was a lie too, would have loved to meet him to see how he holds people accountable.

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
Reading that thread, this dude got into writing novel arguments with everyone lol. How anyone can say this lazy eyed autistic douche with fake Rolexes is a positive to the community is beyond me. No wonder his wife left him. Pretty disappointed everything was a lie too, would have loved to meet him to see how he holds people accountable.
Hopefully he just khs lol