Winlevi ( Cb 03 01 ) For Acne, Fda Approval

franzliszt

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry to keep badgering you about this, but I'm trying to figure out whether this is something I'd be willing to risk, so I'm trying to get a clear picture of what it means for the patient, practically.

Suppose what you describe were to happen, what are the actual consequences/symptoms of it? What negative health effects would it cause and what would be the consequences of staying on it long term if HPA shutdown were to happen?

Hmm... what am I missing, what's the relevance?
Both Cb and cypro are effective at reducing acne as topical anti androgens. The same may be true when using cypro as a topical treatment for hairloss.

LouisSarkozy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry to keep badgering you about this, but I'm trying to figure out whether this is something I'd be willing to risk, so I'm trying to get a clear picture of what it means for the patient, practically.

Suppose what you describe were to happen, what are the actual consequences/symptoms of it? What negative health effects would it cause and what would be the consequences of staying on it long term if HPA shutdown were to happen?

Hmm... what am I missing, what's the relevance?
would like to know aswell as i got my cb powder on the way but kinda scared to use it because of that.

Badbald

Established Member
Reaction score
Im not too sure why people are still buying the powder from china when its FDA approved

Badbald

Established Member
Reaction score
and where do you buy it? i can't find any supplier other than chinese one so far
It depends where your based if you are from Europe there are places that will put it together from what I have heard not sure about the US Im sure now its FDA approved many places will be able to?

LouisSarkozy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It depends where your based if you are from Europe there are places that will put it together from what I have heard not sure about the US Im sure now its FDA approved many places will be able to?
no offense but are you sure we are talking about the same compound? winlevi isn't even on the market yet so i have a hard time believing a pharmacy is able to get their hand on cb at the moment but if you can tell me where i'd like that thanks.

edddys08

My Regimen
Reaction score
But, Ru will not lower, or it should not lower the DHT, just block the receptor. And that should be the real goal, the DEFINITIVE treatment should be an antiandrogen blocker, that will not alter the DHT level, just block their " site " , and that can be easily check it if it is going systemic or not .
Where can we see the thread with kevin?

nick123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
and where do you buy it? i can't find any supplier other than chinese one so far

American companies selling CB0301:

What vehicle can we use for CB0301?

LouisSarkozy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
American companies selling CB0301:

What vehicle can we use for CB0301?
you know that anageninc is run by kaneshop right and those powder are all synthetized by chinese labs unfortyunntely

Seuxin

Experienced Member
Reaction score
These CB are too expensive....Far better to use dutasteride yet. We need a big decrease price for being able to use CB @ 7.5%

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I can make my own 7.5% CB for about 200 USD
I will start this protocol in March and see what it does to the HPA

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I make it myself (mix it)
I do send it to the lab for purity test, I'll have a report on Friday
200 USD for 100ml

LouisSarkozy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I make it myself (mix it)
I do send it to the lab for purity test, I'll have a report on Friday
200 USD for 100ml
sorry to bother you with that but is there a way for us to get in contact with your labs? i got my cb powder waiting at home ' from kane) but i didn't get it tested and would rather order somethig from a trustable forum member here. thanks

jackthesmack

My Regimen
Reaction score
sorry to bother you with that but is there a way for us to get in contact with your labs? i got my cb powder waiting at home ' from kane) but i didn't get it tested and would rather order somethig from a trustable forum member here. thanks
im in the same position, not sure what you mean by ordering from a trustable forum member though