Winlevi ( Cb 03 01 ) For Acne, Fda Approval

LouisSarkozy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No, you will not have the same results with CB as Finasteride. Wrong again. DHT's binding affinity is 100 times higher than CB's.

Gosh. Do your research man.

And yes, purity test came back at 99.8%. I can use 7.5% twice a day cheaply. Isn't that amazing?

You can continue being an idiot and paying 600 USD for it though. Big LOL from me now.
sorry man but where do you get your cb from ? thanks

Seuxin

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Comparing dht binding affinity from Cb....with finasteride which don't act on dht level but 5AR.....strong logic man....

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Comparing dht binding affinity from Cb....with finasteride which don't act on dht level but 5AR.....strong logic man....

You seem to struggle to comprehend basic posts. Please read again.

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Alibaba and ask for a 30g quotation...and maybe you will get this price...

But again...if dutasteride doesn't help you ....cb won't...

Wrong again.

Dutasteride will do nothing to prevent male pattern baldness progression from other circulating androgens, particularly testosterone.

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
Wrong again.

Dutasteride will do nothing to prevent male pattern baldness progression from other circulating androgens, particularly testosterone.

Was CB not shown to be less effective than even finasteride though in terms of maintenance after 12 months? im not well read up on it so im not sure? Oral dutasteride reduces serum level DHT by over 90% and scalp DHT by 51% and increases scalp T by over 100% but T is far weaker than DHT. Still an androgen i guess.

LouisSarkozy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Was CB not shown to be less effective than even finasteride though in terms of maintenance after 12 months? im not well read up on it so im not sure? Oral dutasteride reduces serum level DHT by over 90% and scalp DHT by 51% and increases scalp T by over 100% but T is far weaker than DHT. Still an androgen i guess.
so why am i still loosing with dht level similar to a little girl must be that i'm extra sensitive to T or otherwise i have no clue

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes. CB is not a viable monotherapy in my opinion. Maybe RU is but not CB. Binding affinity is much weaker than both testosterone and DHT but it can still saturate the receptors if used at a large dosage and prevent lipid synthesis of DHT. It's all on the report.

Topical Dutasteride reduces 80% of scalp DHT and only 20% of serum DHT.

You would have to use both to stop balding completely.

I might even use all 3. RU 5%, CB 10% and dutasteride 0.1% daily. I can mix it myself but one thing at the time. 7% Minoxidil can also be added.

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
so why am i still loosing with dht level similar to a little girl must be that i'm extra sensitive to T or otherwise i have no clue

Because androgenic alopecia is caused by multiple androgens, not just DHT. DHT is just the most powerful one.

Otherwise everybody who takes dutasteride would have "cured" hair loss and it still progresses over the years.