Will i be less attractive when i’m bald?

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Post Malone's hairline is suddenly lower in his latest Instagram pics after he shaved it off and said that was because he was balding.. and his new hair is different. I say it's a hair system. Crazy how fast they regret the shaving phase lol

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
Bieber is clearly insecure about his recession.. a hat prisoner and when he doesn't have one on, he has his hair styled in a way that covers the temple.
We're not debating the fact that people, no less a teen-idol type of popstar, have every right to be insecure with hair loss. I was simply commenting on whoever wrote the dumb post around NW2 and 3 being unattractive. Plenty of examples of the opposite.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
We're not debating the fact that people, no less a teen-idol type of popstar, have every right to be insecure with hair loss. I was simply commenting on whoever wrote the dumb post around NW2 and 3 being unattractive. Plenty of examples of the opposite.
It's not unattractive, but less attractive than NW1. Hairline is just one factor in looks anyway.

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
Celebs cover it up so well. Recently Logic has been seen with more hair than before after he shaved it off and said he has accepted it lol.
Logic probably got a hair transplant or at a minimum treatment after making that video lol. He's got curly hair but I don't see how you can improve like this without very successful intervention.

1616785058778.png
1616785086881.png

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Logic probably got a hair transplant or at a minimum treatment after making that video lol. He's got curly hair but I don't see how you can improve like this without very successful intervention.

View attachment 160439View attachment 160440
He has an edgy look in the after pic. Suits him as a rapper/creative type better imo. Also he seems happier

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
That video was a mistake though.. if he never said anything no one would notice. I understand that he was emotional over hair loss and getting bullied online but now there is evidence.
Who cares? That video wasn't a mistake, he owned it. If more people went that route, hair-loss would be far more normalized and accepted. Instead we have clowns like you guys have been posting higher in the thread doing embarrassing concealing that ruins it for everyone and supports a negative narrative that it's something to be ashamed of and hide.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Who cares? That video wasn't a mistake, he owned it. If more people went that route, hair-loss would be far more normalized and accepted. Instead we have clowns like you guys have been posting higher in the thread doing embarrassing concealing that ruins it for everyone and supports a negative narrative that it's something to be ashamed of and hide.
You are right. Society is fucked, the most successful people are the most insecure

BurningCoals

My Regimen
Reaction score
Looked up some of his pics. Fully bald didn't suit him but now with the transplant he looks good buzzed down to the skin. Hairline framing really does a lot to some people.
Yeah the hairline, even if thin, just really helps to define and balance out the face and it’s proportions. I wish we balded in the opposite way so we lost the side hair and kept the top hair.

randolf_faust

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If that was the case this forum would never ever have existed.

Also funny how the hormones that create body hair kills head hair. You done fucked up nature.
people with ageing and looks issues would still get ball hair transplants or ball micro pigmentations, but it would be less people beccause the hairloss wouldnt be visibile in daily life

BurningCoals

My Regimen
Reaction score
people with ageing and looks issues would still get ball hair transplants or ball micro pigmentations, but it would be less people beccause the hairloss wouldnt be visibile in daily life
Yeah I read that in South Korea some women get transplants from their head to their pubic region wtf.

Why would you waste precious head hair on that, and why would you let strangers poke holes into your pussy and staple hair in there?!

NickyA

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah the hairline, even if thin, just really helps to define and balance out the face and it’s proportions. I wish we balded in the opposite way so we lost the side hair and kept the top hair.
The british actor Pete Postlethwaite lost hair in a similar pattern to what you described. Joe Tillman said in one of his first videos that it's pretty rare but it happens in some people.

_51295843_011045694-1.jpg

Will Be an Egg in 5 years

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah i see what you mean.

i‘m honestly just going to disapear from this site and never look at it again, as it just fills you with depression. Maybe i will go bald in the future or maybe i won’t. Maybe girls will find me less attractive when i go bald, but who the f*** cares. there will still be girls who will look past it, and some girls might even find it more attractive. This site just gives you the impression that going bald is the end of your life, but when you think about it logically it really isn’t the case. I’ve seen so many bald men having a wonderful life just like a non bald person. If you go into a severe depression because of baldness, chances are that you probably have some other mental illnes and just blame everything on baldness. The truth is that before i started worrying about losing hair, i personally looked at bald men as nothing different from the norm, but only as soon as i started to worry about it, i started to think about hair all the time, even though it is some of the most irrelevant stuff in the world.
So you came here asking for people's opinion and get mad when they tell you what they think? Seriosly? Wha did you expect? That people told that receded temples are beautiful? THis is a hair loss forum. We wouldn't be here if we found that balding wasn't a big deal.

Will Be an Egg in 5 years

My Regimen
Reaction score
Pretty much irrelevant. Harry Styles is NW2~ in his 20s, so is Beiber now. Both still widely considered top-tier attractive. So was Jude Law in his late 20s until it went full on NW4+, and even now is still considered an attractive person.

Temple recession isn't fully associated with balding until it goes deep NW3~.
They're considered top tier attractive because they're celebrities. Styles aged horribly. He looks like those alcoholic high school dropouts.