Will i be less attractive when i’m bald?

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
The vast majority of people can't pull it off, get on finasteride, wait 12/16 months to see if it helps you maintain then get a transplant.

Dalerwood222

My Regimen
Reaction score
The vast majority of people can't pull it off, get on finasteride, wait 12/16 months to see if it helps you maintain then get a transplant.
I’m unfortunately really scared of the side effects of finasteride. It’s really unfair that some of us lose hair. I hope i won’t lose hair, and that my hairline is this high naturally, and that it’s not because i’m balding.

ImKaratekid

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So i might go bald in the near future, as my hairline is very receding as you can see from this picture: .

Will girls in general find me less attractive when/if i go bald?
No, you will be more attractive if you go bald. you will become brad pitt, and girls will literally jump on your dick as soon as you leave the house. trust me, just wait and see.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
But it had stayed like this for more than 2 years. No significant changes
Dude.

We talked about arguing with people about an internet hair loss diagnosis. There's no point to it. We aren't doctors nor do I play one on television.

Whom are you trying to convince? We all look at hairlines everyday. We aren't in a conspiracy to convince you that you are going bald when you aren't but unless you have Son of Sam hair, of course you will look worse bald. Except for people with frizzy hair to the point that it is un-combable, the number of people who look better bald who are non-African American, pretty much constitutes the null set.

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why ask this question on a hair loss forum? Most of the people on this forum think their lives will be over if they become a NW3.

The only true answer is that on average, yes, you'll be less attractive. That doesn't automatically mean you will be unattractive. Even if you're not one of the lucky ones who actually stays equally or more attractive you can still hopefully pull it off.

NAVI

Established Member
Reaction score

Attachments

• tenor.gif
    tenor.gif
    1.7 MB · Views: 46

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hate to break it down to you but you are already less attractive than ideal. NW3 is less attractive than NW1-2. And it'll keep getting worse unless you do something about it.
See this is the trash I'm talking about. Only on here is this type of thinking considered legitimate.

Go look at a top 10 list of the most attractive male celebrities in 2020 or whatever and I can already guarantee you that around half of them are NW1.5-3. Chris Hemsworth, Pratt, Hiddleson, Styles, Cavil, Reynolds, etc etc are all not straight NW1 guys, some go as far back as well styled NW3s.