Will i be less attractive when i’m bald?

Dalerwood222

My Regimen
Reaction score
See this is the trash I'm talking about. Only on here is this type of thinking considered legitimate.

Go look at a top 10 list of the most attractive male celebrities in 2020 or whatever and I can already guarantee you that around half of them are NW1.5-3. Chris Hemsworth, Pratt, Hiddleson, Styles, Cavil, Reynolds, etc etc are all not straight NW1 guys, some go as far back as well styled NW3s.
Yeah i see what you mean.

i‘m honestly just going to disapear from this site and never look at it again, as it just fills you with depression. Maybe i will go bald in the future or maybe i won’t. Maybe girls will find me less attractive when i go bald, but who the f*** cares. there will still be girls who will look past it, and some girls might even find it more attractive. This site just gives you the impression that going bald is the end of your life, but when you think about it logically it really isn’t the case. I’ve seen so many bald men having a wonderful life just like a non bald person. If you go into a severe depression because of baldness, chances are that you probably have some other mental illnes and just blame everything on baldness. The truth is that before i started worrying about losing hair, i personally looked at bald men as nothing different from the norm, but only as soon as i started to worry about it, i started to think about hair all the time, even though it is some of the most irrelevant stuff in the world.

NAVI

Established Member
Reaction score

i‘m honestly just going to disapear from this site and never look at it again, as it just fills you with depression. Maybe i will go bald in the future or maybe i won’t. Maybe girls will find me less attractive when i go bald, but who the f*** cares. there will still be girls who will look past it, and some girls might even find it more attractive. This site just gives you the impression that going bald is the end of your life, but when you think about it logically it really isn’t the case. I’ve seen so many bald men having a wonderful life just like a non bald person. If you go into a severe depression because of baldness, chances are that you probably have some other mental illnes and just blame everything on baldness. The truth is that before i started worrying about losing hair, i personally looked at bald men as nothing different from the norm, but only as soon as i started to worry about it, i started to think about hair all the time, even though it is some of the most irrelevant stuff in the world.
If you make it in life before baldness occurs and you have plenty to cope, it helps. But what if you go young bald. Game over.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score

Once you go past NW3, these rules don't apply. What @trialAcc posted above was correct about being attractive between NW1.5 and NW3. But past NW3, when your crown is thinning or you need to buzz or comb over to camouflage your horseshoe, what you posted doesn't always come true. There are bald guys here who have gone past NW4 and haven't found any girls who are interested, and are preparing to continue living out their lives alone. These guys did everything they could to fight against that but they couldn't overcome the force of baldness. So just watch out for crown loss. If you don't have any, then you could be one of those attractive NW1.5-3 guys like Cavil etc.

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
Once you go past NW3, these rules don't apply. What @trialAcc posted above was correct about being attractive between NW1.5 and NW3. But past NW3, when your crown is thinning or you need to buzz or comb over to camouflage your horseshoe, what you posted doesn't always come true. There are bald guys here who have gone past NW4 and haven't found any girls who are interested, and are preparing to continue living out their lives alone. These guys did everything they could to fight against that but they couldn't overcome the force of baldness. So just watch out for crown loss. If you don't have any, then you could be one of those attractive NW1.5-3 guys like Cavil etc.
If you are living life alone, it's not because you are bald, I literally promise you this. Pathetic people will find any excuse they can to blame their problems on and baldness is a pretty easy scape goat to distract from the fact that you have other severe shortcomings.

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just ask yourself, will you ever marry a completely bald woman. If your answer is yes,Respect. If no, you are a hypocrite.
Well the honest answer is yes, I actually would not give a sh*t to be honest, but your question is absolutely ridiculous just like your mindset.

50% of white men are going to lose their hair and it's part of the male condition/reality. The overwhelming vast majority of women do not lose their hair in that fashion.

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
count me in... i always liked clean shaven women... you just find them less than clean shaven men (who usually look stupid)...

wonder why everyone who is so fixated on having nw1 hairline, or even has a good hairline is single and then you got a lot of people who are worse off, but arent single...

NAVI

Established Member
Reaction score
Well the honest answer is yes, I actually would not give a sh*t to be honest, but your question is absolutely ridiculous just like your mindset.

50% of white men are going to lose their hair and it's part of the male condition/reality. The overwhelming vast majority of women do not lose their hair in that fashion.
It's strange that your regimen shows that you are using a drug like finastride and duetestride for something you dont give a f***. And just because it happens to a majority of men does not change the fact that it alters the face of a person substantially.

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's strange that your regimen shows that you are using a drug like finastride and duetestride for something you dont give a f***. And just because it happens to a majority of men does not change the fact that it alters the face of a person substantially.
That's really the worst argument/reply you could make. Clearly I am here because I want to maintain my hair. I like having hair, who doesn't?

It doesn't mean I really think my life changes in anyway if I'm bald. One of my best friends went bald before we finished university and I've watched him pick up more girls then me (with my NW1.5 mop of hair) since. He's gone from school to wildly successful while bald, now is engaged to a gorgeous girl at 28. He's also really not that good looking in general, he's just a confident & intelligent guy.

As I said, if your life is over because you're bald it's because you allow it to be. In the end, people and success are attracted to confidence and putting yourself out there, not hair. Anything less is a pathetic excuse.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
See this is the trash I'm talking about. Only on here is this type of thinking considered legitimate.

Go look at a top 10 list of the most attractive male celebrities in 2020 or whatever and I can already guarantee you that around half of them are NW1.5-3. Chris Hemsworth, Pratt, Hiddleson, Styles, Cavil, Reynolds, etc etc are all not straight NW1 guys, some go as far back as well styled NW3s.
They just have a mature or slightly receding hairline, no one of them is balding. Cavil's hairline has been the same for years, it stopped going back just a moment before it started ruining his aesthetics. Same with Styles. They are 100% on treatment. There were reports that Harry Styles was in shock and cried when he started receding.

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
They just have a mature hairline, no one of them is balding. Cavil's hairline has been the same for years, it stopped going back just a moment before it started ruining his aesthetics. Same with Styles. They are 100% on treatment. There were reports that Harry Styles was in shock and cried when he started receding.
LOL okay there pal. Yes I'm sure they are all on treatment, they all have images to maintain. It doesn't mean they are not receded well past the mature hairline category. I'm sure Harry did cry when he realized it, it cannot be easy to be in that position and have to deal with that in your early 20s. Just look at Bieber (another one on those lists), receded yet still actively known as attractive. Cavil is easily NW3 and thinning yet is still drooled over.

You missed the point though, treatment or not, they all have receded hairlines yet routinely make these "most attractive" lists because the average person does not consider NW2 balding or immediately unattractive. It's a normal male thing and not immediately associated with "balding" like crown thinning is.

Last edited:

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
LOL okay there pal. Yes I'm sure they are all on treatment, they all have images to maintain. It doesn't mean they are receded well past the mature hairline category. I'm sure Harry did cry when he realized it, it cannot be easy to be in that position and have to deal with that. Just look at Bieber (another one on those lists). The guys NW3 now and hasn't taken his hat off seemingly in months.

You missed the point though, treatment or not, they all have receded hairlines yet routinely make these "most attractive" lists because the average person does not consider NW2 balding or immediately unattractive. It's a normal male thing and not immediately associated with "balding" like crown thinning is.
No I get your point. However it did not contradict what I said. If you could choose between NW1 and NW3 of course you'd go with the former. It just looks better. Doesn't mean thick NW2.5 = over. But those guys are just one Norwood stage from having their sex appeal and brand ruined by balding.

When was the last time a Hollywood star embraced his balding and allowed it to change his look? Jude Law and Bruce Willis were the last ones, those guys are old and that was a long time ago.

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
They just have a mature or slightly receding hairline, no one of them is balding. Cavil's hairline has been the same for years, it stopped going back just a moment before it started ruining his aesthetics. Same with Styles. They are 100% on treatment. There were reports that Harry Styles was in shock and cried when he started receding.
what a pußi... just in case anyone wonders what is (even) less attractive, read that sentence about harry styles again...

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
If you are living life alone, it's not because you are bald, I literally promise you this. Pathetic people will find any excuse they can to blame their problems on and baldness is a pretty easy scape goat to distract from the fact that you have other severe shortcomings.

That's really the worst argument/reply you could make. Clearly I am here because I want to maintain my hair. I like having hair, who doesn't?

It doesn't mean I really think my life changes in anyway if I'm bald. One of my best friends went bald before we finished university and I've watched him pick up more girls then me (with my NW1.5 mop of hair) since. He's gone from school to wildly successful while bald, now is engaged to a gorgeous girl at 28. He's also really not that good looking in general, he's just a confident & intelligent guy.

As I said, if your life is over because you're bald it's because you allow it to be. In the end, people and success are attracted to confidence and putting yourself out there, not hair. Anything less is a pathetic excuse.

There are guys on here who are intelligent, successful, and socially well adjusted. They are physically healthy, in good shape and might also dress well. Yet they can not even get a date. Your friend must be an exceptional case. I have never seen anything like it. If you've tried pick up yourself then you might know that bald guys (most bald guys... I don't know about your friend) are politely turned down before they even say hello. Bald guys don't have a chance, sadly.

what a pußi... just in case anyone wonders what is (even) less attractive, read that sentence about harry styles again...
The point is that Harry is attractive despite the purported crying and would not have been so without hair.

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
There are guys on here who are intelligent, successful, and socially well adjusted. They are physically healthy, in good shape and might also dress well. Yet they can not even get a date. Your friend must be an exceptional case. I have never seen anything like it. If you've tried pick up yourself then you might know that bald guys (most bald guys... I don't know about your friend) are politely turned down before they even say hello. Bald guys don't have a chance, sadly.

The point is that Harry is attractive despite the purported crying and would not have been so without hair.
Again, you only find that on forums where people "claim" to be intelligent, successful and socially well adjusted, but then they say things like you just said "turned down before they say hello", and I have no idea what world/society they could possibly inhabit.

I know plenty of people with shaved heads now in my late 20s. Literally all of them are actively dating. I guess they are all expectational cases though? Must be the most attractive and lucky group of bald folks.

Last edited:

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Again, you only find that on forums where people "claim" to be intelligent, successful and socially well adjusted, but then they say things like you just said "turned down before they say hello", and I have no idea what world/society they could possibly inhabit.

I know plenty of people with shaved heads now in my late 20s. Literally all of them are actively dating. I guess they are all expectational cases though?
Where are you from? I've noticed that in Eastern Europe women are less superficial and more accepting towards bald guys.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Harry Styles still has extremely thick and well styled (no pun lol) hair by the way. The recessed hairline doesn't ruin him. But with his feminine/pretty boy features going bald would be a catastrophe for him.

Last edited:

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
No need to delude OP.. he asked a simple question. Will he be less attractive. The answer is yes. If his aesthetics are important to him, finasteride+transplant are his best bets right now. He can revert to NW1 and move on with life.