Will i be less attractive when i’m bald?

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
they are all in their 30s and 40s

they had full hair in their 20s
Pretty much irrelevant. Harry Styles is NW2~ in his 20s, so is Beiber now. Both still widely considered top-tier attractive. So was Jude Law in his late 20s until it went full on NW4+, and even now is still considered an attractive person.

Temple recession isn't fully associated with balding until it goes deep NW3~.

randolf_faust

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
They just have a mature or slightly receding hairline, no one of them is balding. Cavil's hairline has been the same for years, it stopped going back just a moment before it started ruining his aesthetics. Same with Styles. They are 100% on treatment. There were reports that Harry Styles was in shock and cried when he started receding.
i wouldnt be surprised regarding harry styles lol

randolf_faust

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Pretty much irrelevant. Harry Styles is NW2~ in his 20s, so is Beiber now. Both still widely considered top-tier attractive. So was Jude Law in his late 20s until it went full on NW4+, and even now is still considered an attractive person.
justin bieber talked about finasteride when he was 17
harry styles is apparently on treatment too
jude law, ok he went comfortably bald but had insane facial aesthetics, top 10% (who here can say this)
now that his hairline got obliterated he is no sex symbol anymore, no romantic fantasy. for many roles he is wearing a wig. fair enough he got older in general. but i just picture him in talented mr rippled with a horse shoe. i think it wouldnt work.

look: personally i dont belong to the kind of people who thinks its over when youre bald (relationships, marriage and children all this is still possible really, nobody has to die alone for the lack of hair alone. some other issues must come into play for this to happen) but the truth is your looks will take a hit once you go bald. you most likely wont be that romantic fantasy anymore, the guy who cleans up on tinder.
and i also acknowledge that it might be traumatic for younger guys (im really thankful i was norwood 0 until my late 20s) to lose hair since women that age are less forgiving regarding hairloss - so their overreaction and defeatist attitude is understandable even though its not 100% based on reality

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score

Temple recession isn't fully associated with balding until it goes deep NW3~.
Bieber is clearly insecure about his recession.. a hat prisoner and when he doesn't have one on, he has his hair styled in a way that covers the temple.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
9b7f90215e834e26e85a75d48a966794.jpg