Will i be less attractive when i’m bald?

BurningCoals

My Regimen
Reaction score
The british actor Pete Postlethwaite lost hair in a similar pattern to what you described. Joe Tillman said in one of his first videos that it's pretty rare but it happens in some people.

View attachment 160468
I was thinking more that we lost the horseshoe in itself and kept the top hair, but that is a pretty unusual pattern. I actually do see quite a few people irl with unusual looking balding, reminiscent of people who got an hair transplant and then the balding continued.

Will Be an Egg in 5 years

My Regimen
Reaction score
Who cares? That video wasn't a mistake, he owned it. If more people went that route, hair-loss would be far more normalized and accepted. Instead we have clowns like you guys have been posting higher in the thread doing embarrassing concealing that ruins it for everyone and supports a negative narrative that it's something to be ashamed of and hide.
Yeah right. People hate the balding look because celebrities don't own it, not because it looks f*****g awful. Right dude.

My Regimen
Reaction score
I was thinking more that we lost the horseshoe in itself and kept the top hair, but that is a pretty unusual pattern. I actually do see quite a few people irl with unusual looking balding, reminiscent of people who got an hair transplant and then the balding continued.
Apparently also common on gingers
m-acao-pelo-corinthians-1996-1310493621125_300x300.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah right. People hate the balding look because celebrities don't own it, not because it looks f*****g awful. Right dude.
I didn't say people hate it because of celebrities lol, try and keep up. I said the fact that people will do cheap things to hide it prevents it from being talked about more openly and real treatments from getting more notoriety and main stream support, because all the people who actually have influence over trends are too busy pretending like it doesn't exist to try and salvage their careers.

If half of these celebrities known for their hair were not wearing hair pieces and would talk openly about it, things like finasteride and transplants wouldn't be the butt end of jokes from tabloids. Do you know how few people actually take legitimate treatments for hairloss? Minoxidil has a 98% quit rate after 1 year, and finasteride is spoke about like your dicks about to fall off if you take one pill.

Stigma and public opinion matter, a lot. Balding has already got from being never talked about or treated, to having treatments being slowly normalized and full shaves 100% socially acceptable. None of this was happening even 30-40 years ago where if you shaved off the donor zones you were a skin head or a freak. Now many young bald guys are able to actually shave and ditch the oldman horse shoe while also still getting back a sense of clean-cut attractiveness. It's not as good as a nice head of hair but it's better then rocking the horseshoe, just go look at Prince William to see how that looks.

Last edited:

My Regimen
Reaction score
I didn't say people hate it because of celebrities lol, try and keep up. I said the fact that people will do cheap things to hide it prevents it from being talked about more openly and real treatments from getting more notoriety and main stream support, because all the people who actually have influence over trends are too busy pretending like it doesn't exist.

If half of these celebrities known for their hair were not wearing hair pieces and would talk openly about it, things like finasteride and transplants wouldn't be the butt end of jokes from tabloids. Do you know how few people actually take legitimate treatments for hairloss? Minoxidil has a 98% quit rate after 1 year, and finasteride is spoke about like your dicks about to fall off if you take one pill.
I get it now

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
Completely understandable.
but it honestly makes me calm, I get massive anxiety when seeing a NW7 young guy and even more when I see a hat prisoner
Hat prisoner yes, young NW7 guy rocking it doesn't make me anxious though, quite the opposite. When I see or meet a low 20s guy rocking the shave and being confidence I'm reminded at how lucky I am to even be a NW2/3 at 28. Those guys are playing life on hard mode so it's great to see anyone being successful with it.

My Regimen
Reaction score
I just regret not using my hair while it was still intact. I always struggled with it. Just buzzed it most of my life. 90% of all pics I took in my life are with short/buzzed hair. I only started to grow it out after I realized minituarization. But before that I didn't do anything special with it. Just basic bland buzzcuts each 1 or 3 months.

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
I just regret no using my hair while it was still intact. I always struggled with it. Just buzzed most of my life. 90% of all pics I took in my life are with short/buzzed hair. I only started to grow it out after I realized minituarization. But before that I didn't do anything special with it. Just basic bland buzzcuts each 1 or 3 months.
I'm like the opposite, I had Justin Beiber hair into my early 20s, never really short or styled and it prevented me from noticing my temples. Then when I wanted the clean short cut it exposes my temples so I have it longer at the front/top and styled to the side for 5+ years.

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
everyone would get a transplant if it was more affordable... and that is not even for women...
the hat doesnt cut it anymore anyway, everyone thibks you are bald when you are wearing a hat, even if you are not...