Will i be less attractive when i’m bald?

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well probably, same with NYC. Toronto is up there though. Drake has everyone thinking they live in a movie about themselves.

KtTB6YN.png

JKYb4oy.png

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
He could be wearing a hair system and no one would know. I heard Eminem is wearing a hair system too and there's a pic of him with a balding crown. Eminem also most likely had a beard transplant.
Probably a similar system as lebron james lol. For eminem, the guys like 50, so probably. How many 50 year old white guys have a perfect NW0 hair style.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Probably a similar system as lebron james lol. For eminem, the guys like 50, so probably. How many 50 year old white guys have a perfect NW0 hair style.
Eminem always faked his NW0. Recently I found out that even in his younger pics he had short bangs, not a real buzzcut. Drake used to have a buzzcut and now he has those little bangs too.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
I always thought Drake's older look when he was slim with a little more hair and a stubble was better. Rihanna was more into him back then. The Arabian bodybuilder look gives off tryhard vibes lol.

drake-trans.jpg?width=720&center=0.0,0.jpg

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
I'm from Toronto, Canada. Basically one of the most superficial places you can find.
Interesting. It's very interesting because your experiences and what you have seen are completely different to what guys here have experienced and yet that is just a standard city where things wouldn't be any different. Me personally, I have tried picking up and I have seen myself that people just say "thank you but I have to get going" when you try it as a bald guy. But when my NW1 friend did the same thing, people were entranced before he even finished greeting them. He was trying to teach me how to do it but I could never get the results he got even when I did exactly the same thing. (You can't teach having hair). On dating apps, I tested over 100 photos on Photofeeler and got pro photographer photos as well. I only got reliable dates when I manipulated a photo to make the hair on my head look less transparent. And when I did that, as you can imagine, things didn't go well in person. I even got set up on an effective blind date and the conversation was so stimulating but I was told that there was no connection. Starting new hobbies, learning new things, becoming more successful, doing more social things, making more friends, getting in better shape, dressing differently... none of it ever made a difference. I have now begrudgingly given up.

So when somebody asks if they will be less attractive bald, I can very easily say that yes, a guy will be less attractive bald, to the point that he'll become extremely miserable even if he himself likes the bald look. But you have seen and experienced different things, so I can't argue with that.

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
Interesting. It's very interesting because your experiences and what you have seen are completely different to what guys here have experienced and yet that is just a standard city where things wouldn't be any different. Me personally, I have tried picking up and I have seen myself that people just say "thank you but I have to get going" when you try it as a bald guy. But when my NW1 friend did the same thing, people were entranced before he even finished greeting them. He was trying to teach me how to do it but I could never get the results he got even when I did exactly the same thing. (You can't teach having hair). On dating apps, I tested over 100 photos on Photofeeler and got pro photographer photos as well. I only got reliable dates when I manipulated a photo to make the hair on my head look less transparent. And when I did that, as you can imagine, things didn't go well in person. I even got set up on an effective blind date and the conversation was so stimulating but I was told that there was no connection. Starting new hobbies, learning new things, becoming more successful, doing more social things, making more friends, getting in better shape, dressing differently... none of it ever made a difference. I have now begrudgingly given up.

So when somebody asks if they will be less attractive bald, I can very easily say that yes, a guy will be less attractive bald, to the point that he'll become extremely miserable even if he himself likes the bald look. But you have seen and experienced different things, so I can't argue with that.
I don't know what to tell you man, you craft your own reality. I've never noticed confident bald guys experience any of the things you describe here except for the dating app part, but that happens to all guys even with perfect hair who aren't 7.5/8+. Of course some girls arnt going to be into bald dudes, absolutely nothing wrong with that. If that's what they judge you on then it should be no skin off your back (or dome haha), onto the next one.

The fact that you are doing those things and even editing pictures shows what type of reality you are creating for yourself, self defeatist and almost inflicting self harm. You cannot possibly have an attitude like this on forums and in your actions and think it doesn't leak into the attitude you are giving off into the world when you interact with people. That's probably a more likely scenario for why people aren't being attracted to you rather then a lack of hair, because you give off a defeatist and "poor me" vibe.

Maybe I'm wrong and being harsh, but that's what I'm picking up here.

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
There are guys on here who are intelligent, successful, and socially well adjusted. They are physically healthy, in good shape and might also dress well. Yet they can not even get a date. Your friend must be an exceptional case. I have never seen anything like it. If you've tried pick up yourself then you might know that bald guys (most bald guys... I don't know about your friend) are politely turned down before they even say hello. Bald guys don't have a chance, sadly.

The point is that Harry is attractive despite the purported crying and would not have been so without hair.
yeah attractive on the surface... doesnt look any special though... sure, good looking, but like everyone else you see on tv these days...

what i wanted to say is, there is mote to attraction than looks, wether you believe it or not... and literally crying over hairloss or openly worrying too much is worse than your hair thinning...

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
Harry Styles still has extremely thick and well styled (no pun lol) hair by the way. The recessed hairline doesn't ruin him. But with his feminine/pretty boy features going bald would be a catastrophe for him.
well i never said that anyone looks better without hair than they do with hair...

i just say that crying over it makes you less attractive... and especially funny that its exactly people like harry styles who i honestly expect to be crybabies in real life (same goes for any of those generic pretty boy models) turns out to be one...

now we can all agree that if he looses it it will be transplant or system and a lot of fibers in every video/show/interview...

NAVI

Established Member
Reaction score
Humans need attention since time immemorial That's just human nature. I dont see it superficial. People who say its superficial and they dont need attention say so to sound politically correct but are more often than not hypocrites. For that matter, every advice that says that things like hair loss are superficial is just a denial of the obvious. Our physical attractiveness decides our status and self image and if it alters substantially, as humans we are going to feel bad.

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
yeah i dont even doubt that... but i think it is superficial to only care a out looks to the point that everybody is faking a lifestyle they dont have, playing a character that they are not and so on...

or choosing your partner because he looks like xy (which usually is obvious), or even better choosing your partner because your friends say he/she looks like this and that...

im all in for making the most of yourself lookswise, i mean i make my money in fashion so ive seen a lot of looks and people... but it is possible to do so and still be real... and not be like “i got to look like that dude because otherwise i dont get pußi”, that isnt only superficial, it also implies the other party is superficial and therefore it is insulting...
good that you can tell people who are like that from a 100 yards...

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
yeah attractive on the surface... doesnt look any special though... sure, good looking, but like everyone else you see on tv these days...

what i wanted to say is, there is mote to attraction than looks, wether you believe it or not... and literally crying over hairloss or openly worrying too much is worse than your hair thinning...
What do you mean by attractive on the surface? Attractiveness is the ability to attract. Harry can thanks primarily to his hair.

I don't know what to tell you man, you craft your own reality. I've never noticed confident bald guys experience any of the things you describe here except for the dating app part, but that happens to all guys even with perfect hair who aren't 7.5/8+. Of course some girls arnt going to be into bald dudes, absolutely nothing wrong with that. If that's what they judge you on then it should be no skin off your back (or dome haha), onto the next one.

The fact that you are doing those things and even editing pictures shows what type of reality you are creating for yourself, self defeatist and almost inflicting self harm. You cannot possibly have an attitude like this on forums and in your actions and think it doesn't leak into the attitude you are giving off into the world when you interact with people. That's probably a more likely scenario for why people aren't being attracted to you rather then a lack of hair, because you give off a defeatist and "poor me" vibe.

Maybe I'm wrong and being harsh, but that's what I'm picking up here.
Guys like us on here have tried it all. I tried meditation, affirmations, visualizations. Every time that I thought that things would improve thanks to such and such thing, they did not. I got into editing the pictures after I had gone my first 3 months on dating services without any response or match. I took a selfie with a buzz cut and noticed that it was getting some attention. I saw that it was actually because the selfie was taken in dim lighting, camouflaging the thinning. Selfies are typically a bad idea but a selfie with hair will always beat a bald selfie. That's when I got hooked on editing the photos and using lighting carefully. I used to have a good attitude but I was beaten down by everything. My point is that it would be great if a bald guy could actually be rejected for his attitude. The way I see it, a bald guy is rejected for his baldness way before his attitude even comes into the picture.

I know that people like you mean well, but I think that you can't suggest a single thing that will help a bald guy turn his life around. People like you come on here and suggest things like improving social skills, getting in shape, becoming more interesting.... none of this stuff works. Until people like you can suggest something that works, we'll be stuck with these views about baldness being a life destroyer.

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
What do you mean by attractive on the surface? Attractiveness is the ability to attract. Harry can thanks primarily to his hair.

Guys like us on here have tried it all. I tried meditation, affirmations, visualizations. Every time that I thought that things would improve thanks to such and such thing, they did not. I got into editing the pictures after I had gone my first 3 months on dating services without any response or match. I took a selfie with a buzz cut and noticed that it was getting some attention. I saw that it was actually because the selfie was taken in dim lighting, camouflaging the thinning. Selfies are typically a bad idea but a selfie with hair will always beat a bald selfie. That's when I got hooked on editing the photos and using lighting carefully. I used to have a good attitude but I was beaten down by everything. My point is that it would be great if a bald guy could actually be rejected for his attitude. The way I see it, a bald guy is rejected for his baldness way before his attitude even comes into the picture.

I know that people like you mean well, but I think that you can't suggest a single thing that will help a bald guy turn his life around. People like you come on here and suggest things like improving social skills, getting in shape, becoming more interesting.... none of this stuff works. Until people like you can suggest something that works, we'll be stuck with these views about baldness being a life destroyer.
well if you see it like that... im usually attracted to more than just looks, so attractiveness isnt just face and body for me...
like i see models almost every day and i do find a few attractive, but once they start talking, my attraction is gone...

jjuliajul11

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why do you think so? When my dad was already half bald on a Canadian pharmacy he read about vitamins that reduce the amount of hair loss. It really helped him, but he lost more hair before. So he decided not to spend money on what wouldn`t bring him the desired result. Now he is completely bald and he is very good. He looks stricter and it suits him!

Last edited:

randolf_faust

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
See this is the trash I'm talking about. Only on here is this type of thinking considered legitimate.

Go look at a top 10 list of the most attractive male celebrities in 2020 or whatever and I can already guarantee you that around half of them are NW1.5-3. Chris Hemsworth, Pratt, Hiddleson, Styles, Cavil, Reynolds, etc etc are all not straight NW1 guys, some go as far back as well styled NW3s.
they are all in their 30s and 40s

they had full hair in their 20s