Why the Blackpill is mostly cringe bullshit

Isaac Newton

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
No that is not what I am saying. Again, you deliberately misinterpreted my words.
So the only academics whose job it is to think about race and gender and stuff like that are leftist, which YOU admit, yet you are still trying to obfuscate that as some sort of gotcha that academics as a whole isnt leftist. Lol.

f*** Theres literal racist admissions in universities lmao

goku_black

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nope. Learn to read. You are so desperately hoping that I will say something you can attack me on but you just can't so now you are putting words in my mouth.
Social academics tend to be dominated by people with leftist ideology, that is a fact.
well of course. because leftist douches control them.

Isaac Newton

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

"that could end nationwide practices that have boosted the admission of Black and Latino students for decades."

Holy sh*t i didnt realize it was THAT bad. For DECADES literal racist admissions have not only been allowed but PROMOTED?!

Isaac Newton

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
PROJECTION YOUR HONOR.

Did not read. Stop throwing red herrings to try to lure the discussion away from the original topic just because you were stuck in the corner there.
Holy f*** . "Event X " i literally just proved it was an entire decades long conscious trend after you mistakenly said it was a singular event

INT

Reaction score
Holy f*** . "Event X " i literally just proved it was an entire decades long conscious trend after you mistakenly said it was a singular event
I don’t f*****g care. Where there are institutions, there is fraud. Does that mean we should disregard all institutions because of that? Shall we then wipe out science all together? How about politics? Banks?

Isaac Newton

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don’t f*****g care. Where there are institutions, there is fraud. Does that mean we should disregard all institutions because of that? Shall we then wipe out science all together? How about politics? Banks?
What the actual f***. Where did i say anything about fraud? Wtf are you talking about?

You literally just said racist admissions were only an event and i just proved it wasnt. Ironic that you accuse me of red herring when thats what you're doing right now

goku_black

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
apperantly whenever you say anything its "science" and whenever someone else say anything thats "anti-science" and yet. you never actually posted any scientific evidence for your claims like when you said that most people on AD's are happy and stuff like that. telling me that i know psychiatry like the palm of my hands that im wrong and yet you never actually talked to a psychiatrist. your one smug bastard

INT

Reaction score
apperantly whenever you say anything its "science" and whenever someone else say anything thats "anti-science" and yet. you never actually posted any scientific evidence for your claims like when you said that most people on AD's are happy and stuff like that. telling me that i know psychiatry like the palm of my hands that im wrong and yet you never actually talked to a psychiatrist. your one smug bastard

LOL, I speak with psychiatrists on a weekly basis for my job. And sure, I can provide you with evidence. Not a problem at all. I will send you an overview tomorrow. Also, you disliked around 20 posts of mine in 3 minutes. If you would put that much dedication into getting girls you would probably... oh wait, no you never will. Sorry.

goku_black

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
LOL, I speak with psychiatrists on a weekly basis for my job. And sure, I can provide you with evidence. Not a problem at all. I will send you an overview tomorrow. Also, you disliked around 20 posts of mine in 3 minutes. If you would put that much dedication into getting girls you would probably... oh wait, no you never will. Sorry.
so youre working with them and were suppose to believe you? lol.

Isaac Newton

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
so youre working with them and were suppose to believe you? lol.
Hes actually right about this. Even psychologists dont believe in giving out ADs like candy. He said himself is a risk vs reward thing. ADs are very valuable BUT theres risks involved too, like all other meds

Reactions: INT

goku_black

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hes actually right about this. Even psychologists dont believe in giving out ADs like candy. He said himself is a risk vs reward thing. ADs are very valuable BUT theres risks involved too, like all other meds
psychologists and psychiatrist are totally different. psychiatrist violating human rights on a daily basis and commit atrocities against patients that are considerd crimes against humanity. i know them very well. i know how they think. i know their agenda. everything

Isaac Newton

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
psychologists and psychiatrist are totally different. psychiatrist violating human rights on a daily basis and commit atrocities against patients that are considerd crimes against humanity. i know them very well. i know how they think. i know their agenda. everything
There's definitely an overmedicating problem but its not their fault, its the systems. Overworked doctors pushing (what they think is) a quick fix onto patients

At least in america, based on what i understand