Why the Blackpill is mostly cringe bullshit

keepcoolmybabies

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The mods need to axe the Exploring the Hormonal Route threads. Its become nothing more than a transgender circle jerk.
I'm not sure why you're surprised that a thread about altering hormones occasionally has trans people on it. I honestly think it's more surprising that people who aren't trans consider hrt just for hair and make up the majority of people in that thread, but to each their own.

subsidence82

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not sure why you're surprised that a thread about altering hormones occasionally has trans people on it. I honestly think it's more surprising that people who aren't trans consider hrt just for hair and make up the majority of people in that thread, but to each their own.
BS, no rational non dysphoric cis male would consider transgender hrt as a route to grow hair. Q Ball, or look like a skinny fat pale skin effeminate weakling.

keepcoolmybabies

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
BS, no rational non dysphoric cis male would consider transgender hrt as a route to grow hair. Q Ball, or look like a skinny fat pale skin effeminate weakling.
Like I said, I agree it's surprising that someone would take hrt without dysphoria, but there definitely seem to be a number of members who have no interest in transitioning there and actively discuss strategies to prevent feminization.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Like I said, I agree it's surprising that someone would take hrt without dysphoria, but there definitely seem to be a number of members who have no interest in transitioning there and actively discuss strategies to prevent feminization.
The solution is simple, it's called a hair transplant, but those dudes are too far gone mentally

BurningCoals

My Regimen
Reaction score
1644069213037.png

subsidence82

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Preventing feminization? Lol. A genetic male cannot take estrogen and avoid feminization. Estrogen is a powerful sex hormone that is responsible for female secondary sex characteristics, female cognitive function and maintaining female reproductive organs. I don’t care how many SERMs you ingest in hopes to avoid feminization, it will NOT prevent the power effects of estrogen. And the idiots in that forum are passing this method off as a legitimate pathway for males. Absurd! Lets face the facts, the original poster Bridgeburn was a closeted trans with significant issues tied to his military experiences and upbringing. He used hairloss as an excuse to facilitate his transition. He is a full transgender woman now, and living his life as a female now.

Reactions: 300

keepcoolmybabies

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Preventing feminization? Lol. A genetic male cannot take estrogen and avoid feminization. Estrogen is a powerful sex hormone that is responsible for female secondary sex characteristics, female cognitive function and maintaining female reproductive organs. I don’t care how many SERMs you ingest in hopes to avoid feminization, it will NOT prevent the power effects of estrogen. And the idiots in that forum are passing this method off as a legitimate pathway for males. Absurd! Lets face the facts, the original poster Bridgeburn was a closeted trans with significant issues tied to his military experiences and upbringing. He used hairloss as an excuse to facilitate his transition. He is a full transgender woman now, and living his life as a female now.
Bridge no longer is on E and even when he was still grew out his facial hair and never tried to present fem, so I don't think he ever was actually trans. Perhaps he had some mild dysphoria, but I truly have no idea whether that was the case

KevinEdEddEddy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bridge no longer is on E and even when he was still grew out his facial hair and never tried to present fem, so I don't think he ever was actually trans. Perhaps he had some mild dysphoria, but I truly have no idea whether that was the case
Still using hormones can f*** up your behaviour to oblivion, I was forced to be fed psychiatric meds and my hormone profile was fucked. I bet it could trigger my hairloss earlier or speed it up abnormally, because my brothers at 21 were NW2 and not NW6

keepcoolmybabies

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Still using hormones can f*** up your behaviour to oblivion, I was forced to be fed psychiatric meds and my hormone profile was fucked. I bet it could trigger my hairloss earlier or speed it up abnormally, because my brothers at 21 were NW2 and not NW6
Sorry that happened. Hope your levels are back to normal now