Why the Blackpill is mostly cringe bullshit

Catagen

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Edit: well i admit that i was wrong and coping that the blackpill is actually legit and explains how life works
I mean it looks like you said you were coping by saying the blackpill is true.

Also if you are constantly switching your opinions about things constantly its a very bad sign, like you will probably come back a few months later saying sh*t like "I was wrong again".

KevinEdEddEddy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Some issues in personal life led me to get sucked inside the dark whorl of the blackpill again
Damn, thought I could divert you away from blackpill :/ Had the blackpill been entirely true, I would be dead already. Which shows you can change your fate unless you are dead

Caillou

My Regimen
Reaction score
Damn, thought I could divert you away from blackpill :/ Had the blackpill been entirely true, I would be dead already. Which shows you can change your fate unless you are dead
You're not a subhuman tbh you still look decent despite being bald. I don't believe that every bald man out there is doomed because that's stupid, even if most of them are

subsidence82

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Just meander through the trans reddit communities and it becomes very obvious that this is comically true. The sad part is that it 8 out of 10 of these MTFs have zero chance of passing as a perceived woman. They look like skinny fat effeminate men with pale skin. One would have too assume this would make their dysphoria even worse. This doesn’t seem to hold true for FTM trans people. As a good majority of them can easily pass as men. Androgens are really powerful!

keepcoolmybabies

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just meander through the trans reddit communities and it becomes very obvious that this is comically true. The sad part is that it 8 out of 10 of these MTFs have zero chance of passing as a perceived woman. They look like skinny fat effeminate men with pale skin. One would have too assume this would make their dysphoria even worse. This doesn’t seem to hold true for FTM trans people. As a good majority of them can easily pass as men. Androgens are really powerful!
I think the main reason for that is dependent on when someone started (or what their physique like height and bone structure was prior). If ftm and mtf both dont begin transitioning until adulthood there's a higher likelihood (though not a gaurantee) of bone dimorphism from previous androgens in mtf people. But also a lot of trans reddit is full of newer transitioners, so they haven't yet reached the max changes

Caillou

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think the main reason for that is dependent on when someone started (or what their physique like height and bone structure was prior). If ftm and mtf both dont begin transitioning until adulthood there's a higher likelihood (though not a gaurantee) of bone dimorphism from previous androgens in mtf people. But also a lot of trans reddit is full of newer transitioners, so they haven't yet reached the max changes
I've been thinking about it a lot actually because i can't take it anymore really. The pain and misery are crushing my heart and soul every moment i'm alive. It's just really terrible to deal with, i don't know why things had to be this way

I've finally decided it, i will do it, there's no going back. I will tran...
sition from a male to an ALPHA male

keepcoolmybabies

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been thinking about it a lot actually because i can't take it anymore really. The pain and misery are crushing my heart and soul every moment i'm alive. It's just really terrible to deal with, i don't know why things had to be this way

Can always go the Joe Rogan route and do T injections and become the alpha male you always knew you were

Caillou

My Regimen
Reaction score
Can always go the Joe Rogan route and do T injections and become the alpha male you always knew you were
I was joking and i think Joe Rogan is retarded tbh. I will explore whatever treatments i have left to use (oral minoxidil, Zix, dermarolling) and see if they will work but i don't think i will ever use roids even if i go fully bald

subsidence82

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Meh, even the males that started HRT in their teens definitely show male traits. Again, that weird pale angelic skin, the half *** fat redistribution that kinda looks feminine… Genetic males make terrible women. Genetic females taking testosterone is whole different ballgame. Hell…some of them go full alpha. Androgens are a powerful thing.

keepcoolmybabies

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Meh, even the males that started HRT in their teens definitely show male traits. Again, that weird pale angelic skin, the half *** fat redistribution that kinda looks feminine… Genetic males make terrible women. Genetic females taking testosterone is whole different ballgame. Hell…some of them go full alpha. Androgens are a powerful thing.
I think maybe it seems like there because there's little attention paid to those who pass, since they blend in, so you have no clue if you see them day to day. Strangers haven't a clue I'm trans.

But it's easier to poke fun at people like the gamestop person. But I know plenty of passing trans women. And if they start in their teens passing is almost a guarantee unless they were like a full on caveman by then

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score

Here's your theme music, bro.

Caillou

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why do you think Rogan is retarded?
He used to be based. But then he became a shill trying to "debunk" conspiracy theories. He also went down the route of over-compensating with roids after he went bald

His podcasts are fun to listen to though

BurningCoals

My Regimen
Reaction score
Joe "pull that sucker closer to your mouth" Rogan

Joe "a coyote stole my chicken" rogan

Joe "I only use Elk skin condoms" Rogan

Joe "It just feels good to choke somebody out" Rogan

Joe "if I see a fuckin Korean missle headed our way, I'm gonna be pissed" Rogan

Joe "I don't shoot elk until their cerebral cortex is fully developed" Rogan

Joe “I marinate my Elk in Cyrotherapy chambers” Rogan

Joe "Have you ever tried Elk before" Rogan

Joe " i used to have a bit about that " Rogan

Joe "I like whitney because she is really smart and has a great personality" Rogan

Joe "I have African circumcision videos on my phone" Rogan

Joe "I wish I had Steven's hair" Rogan

Joe "Joe Rogan" Rogan

Joe "I wear mma clothes when I have fighters on my podcast/ I wear hunting clothes when i have hunters on my podcast" Rogan

Joe "your more likely to find bigfoot than a black guy while looking for bigfoot" Rogan

Joe "Have you thought about starting a podcast?" Rogan

Joe "pull that mic closer" Rogan

Joe "I live in an all white gated community but I think they should remove borders" Rogan

Joe "Hawks keep slamming into my glass fence" Rogan

Joe "Wait scroll back up" Rogan

Joe “My Grandma Went To Jail” Rogan

Joe "I don't think we should have a president" Rogan

Joe ''A little bit of spiritual, a little bit of warrior'' Rogan

joe" you got to pull that sucker closer" rogan

Joe “I think mma should be on a basketball court” Rogan

Joe "looks at jamie when he tells a joke" Rogan

Joe "Sexual harassment and abuse are terrible. Although, not as terrible as inhaling brake dust in a city" Rogan

Joe 'looks to Jamie for reassurance' Rogan

Joe "The bridge between the meatheads and potheads" Rogan

Joe "What you doing over there Barry" Rogan

Joe "nickleback is not that bad" Rogan

Joe " I can't believe he didn't say high level problem solving with dire physical consequences once to this guy" Rogan

Joe "I support open boarders for you while I live in a gated community" Rogan

Joe "I have an audience who only makes jokes by putting quotes in between first and last names" Rogan

Joe “don’t touch my stuff pat” Rogan

Joe "I wrap the towel across my chest when I get out the shower" Rogan

Joe "antifa is good" Rogan

Joe "I run hills" Rogan

Joe "have your heard about spinal decompression" Rogan

Joe "Joe "_____" Rogan" Rogan

Joe "The ocean reveals itself at night" Rogan

Joe “almost immediately quitting weed, all of my dreams were primal. Like wolves were chasing me and sh*t” Rogan

subsidence82

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The mods need to axe the Exploring the Hormonal Route threads. Its become nothing more than a transgender circle jerk.