Why the Blackpill is mostly cringe bullshit

INT

Reaction score
so youre working with them and were suppose to believe you? lol.

Jeez imagine taking advice from experts. That’s why I let my carpenter take care of my dental health and let my car dealer check me for testicular cancer. Way more knowledgeable than those crooks who studied for it.

corkmeister

Established Member
Reaction score
psychologists and psychiatrist are totally different. psychiatrist violating human rights on a daily basis and commit atrocities against patients that are considerd crimes against humanity. i know them very well. i know how they think. i know their agenda. everything

Tell us about the secret psychiatrist agenda

INT

Reaction score
psychologists and psychiatrist are totally different. psychiatrist violating human rights on a daily basis and commit atrocities against patients that are considerd crimes against humanity. i know them very well. i know how they think. i know their agenda. everything
Does your tinfoil hat hide your recession?

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why was Norwoody banned, I know he decided to go full troll mode in this sub section but did he do something against the rules?
Because of Solxama.She is happy now.Epheneral-Kitten had something to do with it as well.The rules change all the time so they can accommodate certain peoples needs.Its only an one way street.Probably he was going through some personal problems and instead of helping him out,they did push him even more.And how many people will try to defend him?Not too many.

Last edited:

Caillou

My Regimen
Reaction score
LOL at the anime avatar.

why all of you trannies has avatars of anime girls? you think you look like one? lol. not only a tranny but a weeb too. yuuk
@Ephemeral-Kitten @Solxama
83b.png

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Why was Norwoody banned, I know he decided to go full troll mode in this sub section but did he do something against the rules?
I guess some people couldn't put him on ignore. And comparing him to Janey is just outright wrong. @Norwoody did not spam the forum with nude photos. This forum is falling apart. I seriously don't understand why this forum got so divided. And I don't understand why this forum is becoming so political all of sudden. I guess what is happening in the real world is happening here so maybe I should not be surprised at all. I think sometimes people forget why we are all here. Mental illness is a cancer and unfortunately it's spreading like a wild fire here. I hope the cure is near because this place is going down in flames very fast.

keepcoolmybabies

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I guess some people couldn't put him on ignore. And comparing him to Janey is just outright wrong. @Norwoody did not spam the forum with nude photos. This forum is falling apart. I seriously don't understand why this forum got so divided. And I don't understand why this forum is becoming so political all of sudden. I guess what is happening in the real world is happening here so maybe I should not be surprised at all. I think sometimes people forget why we are all here. Mental illness is a cancer and unfortunately it's spreading like a wild fire here. I hope the cure is near because this place is going down in flames very fast.
I honestly don't think most people are that different, but politics leads them to believe they are and then it turns into a pointless "my team is better than your team" where both sides are just as triggered and just as stubbornly wrong

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I honestly don't think most people are that different, but politics leads them to believe they are and then it turns into a pointless "my team is better than your team" where both sides are just as triggered and just as stubbornly wrong
You are one of the most level headed posters on here and you made an excellent point. I seriously can't stand when people attack YOU specifically as I have never seen you act malicious in any of your posts. For me, you never come across as confrontational and you always "keep your cool". Maybe I am just one of those outsiders who see people as human beings and nothing less.

Isaac Newton

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You are one of the most level headed posters on here and you made an excellent point. I seriously can't stand when people attack YOU specifically as I have never seen you act malicious in any of your posts. For me, you never come across as confrontational and you always "keep your cool". Maybe I am just one of those outsiders who see people as human beings and nothing less.
I like the posts that criticize them trying to normalize it, or reacting to their bald shaming which is disgusting on a forum like this