Why the Blackpill is mostly cringe bullshit

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Women have to blame themselves for that as well. They shaped postmodern Western society like no other demographic.

Hangin'on Hair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Social media has a part to do with all the pussymen out there. Glad I was born in the 70’s. Had non of that sh*t growing up.

DyingOfTheLight

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I agre with some of what you're saying but you have a warped view of masculinity. a man should be more than some primitive, room temperature IQ having beast who's only concerned with fighting and f*****g.

ironically, such a limited view of masculinity is a modern invention. in the past men were supposed to be tough and strong, that much is true, but also emotional and refined.

during the middle ages men were widely viewed as the more sensitive gender, and romantic poetry and art was seen as quintessential masculine. women were also seen as emotional but more fickle and frivolous, without the same pathos as men

the ancient Greeks had a similar ideal of masculinity. in their classical theater all female roles were played by men with masks. same with the Noh theatre of historical Japan.

all those cultures I mentioned were very patriarchal, strong and honourable. and defy your lowbrow, caveman tier definition of masculinity.

don't let women define what being a man entails

Hangin'on Hair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This sums it up.

Attachments

• 79D65925-79CB-4B83-952B-E93C20F9CE0B.jpeg
    79D65925-79CB-4B83-952B-E93C20F9CE0B.jpeg
    149 KB · Views: 205

Caillou

My Regimen
Reaction score
I agre with some of what you're saying but you have a warped view of masculinity. a man should be more than some primitive, room temperature IQ having beast who's only concerned with fighting and f*****g.

ironically, such a limited view of masculinity is a modern invention. in the past men were supposed to be tough and strong, that much is true, but also emotional and refined.

during the middle ages men were widely viewed as the more sensitive gender, and romantic poetry and art was seen as quintessential masculine. women were also seen as emotional but more fickle and frivolous, without the same pathos as men

the ancient Greeks had a similar ideal of masculinity. in their classical theater all female roles were played by men with masks. same with the Noh theatre of historical Japan.

all those cultures I mentioned were very patriarchal, strong and honourable. and defy your lowbrow, caveman tier definition of masculinity.

don't let women define what being a man entails
I didn't really mean that you should be a low IQ, dumb, uneducated ogre to be masculine. What i meant by fighting isn't limited to physical fights. But fighting in life in general. We men have always led all the wars, revolutions, inventions, breakthroughs throughout history. And we've done that by fighting, whether physically, mentally, spiritually, intellectually, we men simply never stopped moving forward. A man who sits on his *** all day and does nothing (like me unfortunately) needs to get his sh*t together and fights for what's important because that's how things should be

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Take it from someone who has frequented incels forums since 2017. The reason why women hate most men nowadays is because most men are low T effeminate cucks with no real resemblance of masculinity. Men are passive, depressed, low energy, weak, defeated, delusional, p**rn addicted coomers. Because the system has lowered our androgens through our diet and killed our masculine spirit through brainwashing (p**rn, media, education, etc). Most men nowadays are unironic feminists who care about gays rights more than their own f*****g rights. Most women don't like that even if they virtue signal otherwise. Women want men to be intimidating, fearless, dominant, energetic, aggressive and rude. Basically women want men who act like high T beasts of nature. But unfortunately most men nowadays aren't, while most women nowadays are thriving due to the estrogen in the water and being empowered by the system

Average man looks like this:-

View attachment 172382

Aside from his aesthetics, he looks so beta and submissive. Does he look appealing to you as a straight man yourself? Does he look intimidating or a threat? Of course he doesn't in the slightest

Women unironically hate liberal, leftists males more than anything on earth. Nothing dries up a pussy like a man preaching for the "rights" of women, or gays, or those who are "oppressed" because no man should care about such bullshit. Men are supposed to either be working, fighting or f*****g. Anything other than that is a turn off to women. But they also hate right-wingers and incels because all of them are basement dwelling virgins who act tough online while doing nothing except crying and complaining like they're filled with estrogen. Their toughness, aggressiveness and rebelliousness stem from bitterness and defeat, not from natural masculinity and a desire to fight. They're basically the equivalent an aggressive feminist crying and bitching about everything, just cringe

Women are submissive by nature, including even the most hardcore feminists. They know deep inside that they're inferior to men and they want things to remain so, they unironically don't want equality because it's contrary to our human nature. They want to be dominated and controlled because that's what their nature is literally telling them to do. But unfortunately most men can't satisfy that desire because raw masculinity has become non-existent. That's why women cope by f*****g chads, "bad boys", criminals, having rape fantasizes, etc. Not because women are naturally evil or attracted to evil. But because those are the closest thing to what would fulfil a woman's natural raw desire, the same way a feminine, submissive woman is the raw desire of every healthy, non-cucked man

I have had lots of women attracted to me from strong masculine energy - they’ve told me that

when I start acting beta and needy, get dumped

so you may have a point

DyingOfTheLight

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I didn't really mean that you should be a low IQ, dumb, uneducated ogre to be masculine. What i meant by fighting isn't limited to physical fights. But fighting in life in general. We men have always led all the wars, revolutions, inventions, breakthroughs throughout history. And we've done that by fighting, whether physically, mentally, spiritually, intellectually, we men simply never stopped moving forward. A man who sits on his *** all day and does nothing (like me unfortunately) needs to get his sh*t together and fights for what's important because that's how things should be

agreed. but many men take it too far, to overcompensate perhaps, and confuse strength of character with brutishness and being uncivilised

the ideal man imo develops himself in all dimensions

and isn't scared of his own emotions and neither from expressing them. this pseudo alpha mindset some men have is pathetic and is a big reasons why men can't talk openly and honestly with each other. too scared to look weak in front of women. while we really shouldn't give a single f*** about what they think of us and we should be able to express or emotions freely without being a little b**ch

Caillou

My Regimen
Reaction score
agreed. but many men take it too far, to overcompensate perhaps, and confuse strength of character with brutishness and being uncivilised

the ideal man imo develops himself in all dimensions

and isn't scared of his own emotions and neither from expressing them. this pseudo alpha mindset some men have is pathetic and is a big reasons why men can't talk openly and honestly with each other. too scared to look weak in front of women. while we really shouldn't give a single f*** about what they think of us and we should be able to express or emotions freely without being a little b**ch
I agree

Caillou

My Regimen
Reaction score
I agree that you should be able to express your emotions as a man but that doesn't mean you can let your emotions dominate your life. A big part of masculinity is control of emotions.

Also be careful where you express your emotions as a man, a woman especially if she's a romantic prospect will lose respect for you, for example if you start crying in front of her. That's just female nature, it will be regarded as weak in her eyes even if she denies it, subconciously she will see you as weak and will lose attraction.
Yes, that's spot on. And even when you get emotional it better be something worth it, not sh*t like this:

What a pathetic creature. That's unfortunately the norm in our society nowadays, maybe not to that extent. But still pretty close

Also for women, yeah, you should never cry, get beaten or show weakness in front of them. Never let them raise your voice on you or abuse you in anyway, never let them make the crucial choices for the family, etc. As a man you should be dominant, dependable and leader-like. Of course you won't abuse them yourself. But you need to be above them literally and figuratively to form a happy, stable relationship

Caillou

My Regimen
Reaction score
"The reason why women hate most men nowadays is because most men are low T effeminate cucks with no real resemblance of masculinity. Men are passive, depressed, low energy, weak, defeated, delusional, p**rn addicted coomers"

Looks.
It's both. But looks are overrated imo. Blackpillers are so retarded they literally think you can be a cuckold and get good women if you look good

I have zero doubt in my mind that a woman would f*** a 3.5/10 aggressive, thugmaxxed, healthy man over a 6/10 feminist, sjw, p**rn addicted cuck

Caillou

My Regimen
Reaction score
You do not sound like someone whos been in blackpill forums since 2017 making those statements. I have 20k posts and have confidence when I say that nearly nobody will share those views the way you make it.

Someone good looking inherently cannot be a cuckold. You develop sky high ego because you get away with so many things. However someone without looks is much more prone to feel like sh*t and go downhill with mental illness, being a cuckold. You have plenty examples on this forum.

"aggressive, thugmaxxed, healthy man"

Looks.

Looks is not just having a pretty face. It's also height, looking healthy, dimorphic traits that make you be perceived aggressive.

If I were to be honest on what I think is that after baldness hit you you are disengaging as much as you can from any idea regarding looks. I don't want to say that your perception does not hold any truth whatsoever, nor I am intending to bring you down, however I need to remain honest that many of the blackpill theories are based.

The last thing you will find on incel forums is the encourging of simpness and cuckness for women who have no problem in rejecting them off looks.
Dude you're literally like NW1 and you have alcohol addiction and regular breakdown because your BDD induced by the "blackpilled" incel community has fucked you up. I've been on incel forums since 2017, was even on the r/incels subreddit before it got shut down. Interacted personally for a period of time with the biggest incels figures like FACEandLMS and Incel TV and saw their pictures. And i participated in every incel forum under the sun, and i was known there

Of course i'm not proud of that sh*t and i wish i could turn back time and never do any of this sh*t. But the point is that all of the "blackpill" ideology is bullshit. Attraction is much, much more complex that a basement dwelling guy with an addiction to underaged loli hentai wouldn't be able to figure it out. And that's like 90% of the incels community i met. Even if some of them have jobs, they're still shut-ins with massive mental and social problems regardless of their looks. 95% of them look average or above

Don't get deceived by that bullshit and never take it seriously. I wasted years of pain and anguish and got nothing in return and i can't take any of this back. Live your life and never fall into this mess if you don't want to regret it

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Take it from someone who has frequented incels forums since 2017. The reason why women hate most men nowadays is because most men are low T effeminate cucks with no real resemblance of masculinity. Men are passive, depressed, low energy, weak, defeated, delusional, p**rn addicted coomers. Because the system has lowered our androgens through our diet and killed our masculine spirit through brainwashing (p**rn, media, education, etc). Most men nowadays are unironic feminists who care about gays rights more than their own f*****g rights. Most women don't like that even if they virtue signal otherwise. Women want men to be intimidating, fearless, dominant, energetic, aggressive and rude. Basically women want men who act like high T beasts of nature. But unfortunately most men nowadays aren't, while most women nowadays are thriving due to the estrogen in the water and being empowered by the system

Average man looks like this:-

View attachment 172382

Aside from his aesthetics, he looks so beta and submissive. Does he look appealing to you as a straight man yourself? Does he look intimidating or a threat? Of course he doesn't in the slightest

Women unironically hate liberal, leftists males more than anything on earth. Nothing dries up a pussy like a man preaching for the "rights" of women, or gays, or those who are "oppressed" because no man should care about such bullshit. Men are supposed to either be working, fighting or f*****g. Anything other than that is a turn off to women. But they also hate right-wingers and incels because all of them are basement dwelling virgins who act tough online while doing nothing except crying and complaining like they're filled with estrogen. Their toughness, aggressiveness and rebelliousness stem from bitterness and defeat, not from natural masculinity and a desire to fight. They're basically the equivalent an aggressive feminist crying and bitching about everything, just cringe

Women are submissive by nature, including even the most hardcore feminists. They know deep inside that they're inferior to men and they want things to remain so, they unironically don't want equality because it's contrary to our human nature. They want to be dominated and controlled because that's what their nature is literally telling them to do. But unfortunately most men can't satisfy that desire because raw masculinity has become non-existent. That's why women cope by f*****g chads, "bad boys", criminals, having rape fantasizes, etc. Not because women are naturally evil or attracted to evil. But because those are the closest thing to what would fulfil a woman's natural raw desire, the same way a feminine, submissive woman is the raw desire of every healthy, non-cucked man
stopped reading after the firsr paragraph
how many good looking men are

" passive, depressed, low energy, weak, defeated, delusional, p**rn addicted coomers.

??????????????????
"

Caillou

My Regimen
Reaction score
stopped reading after the firsr paragraph
how many good looking men are

" passive, depressed, low energy, weak, defeated, delusional, p**rn addicted coomers.

??????????????????
"
Dude i literally met hundreds of those tall, good looking, full heads who are as fucked in the head as you're or even worse. Simply check Lookism or Looksmax forums and you will find hordes of 7/10 men rotting in their basements and masturbating to depraved p**rn 24/7 because they're just mentally insane, simple as that

Stop this cuckold chad worship. Chads aren't demigods walking among us that they never get physically or mentally unhealthy and they have everything in order for being born. That's not how life works at all, snap out of your delusions

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude i literally met hundreds of those tall, good looking, full heads who are as fucked in the head as you're or even worse. Simply check Lookism or Looksmax forums and you will find hordes of 7/10 men rotting in their basements and masturbating to depraved p**rn 24/7 because they're just mentally insane, simple as that

Stop this cuckold chad worship. Chads aren't demigods walking among us that they never get physically or mentally unhealthy and they have everything in order for being born. That's not how life works at all, snap out of your delusions
pics and evidence of all these male models who are in their basement?

Diffused_confidence

My Regimen
Reaction score

Everything in your recent posts are cancer. Women absolutely care about looks more than anything but I don't expect a boomer like @Hangin'on Hair to understand.